Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1107074 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
You wonder why Shoprite is going to have problems in Nigeria? grin
This is one of the reasons:
In Ibadan alone, Foodco, a supermarket chain is about to open its 12th outlet! Its strategy is to bring its shops to where people live unlike Shoprite that targets malls in CBDs.
Foodco is a company that's special to me. wink
That's why I keep talking about it.

Now, the latest one is in the outskirts of Ibadan at Ologuneru.
Why would I go to Shoprite at Dugbe, 5 km away or Shoprite Challenge, about 10km away when I have a Foodco which is a 2 minutes walk from my gate? To be opened to the public on the 25th of September.
This is so nice. This suppose to be all over the country. We need this in my state in Anambra. Most especially in Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. It will create more jobs for the youths in the country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
Sharaaaap kiberawalker cheesy cheesy you zoolians are the ones seeking for Nigerians attention. We don't have time for you foolsss anymore. grin grin
cheesy That one would not come back.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Problemkid1:
This is so nice. This suppose to be all over the country. We need this in my state in Anambra. Most especially in Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. It will create more jobs for the youths in the country.
Yes. Taking over our retail industry and expanding it would really help. What's the major retailer in Anambra? I think Robans is there.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
The Kenyans are scared. They want Nigerians to come and continue that rubbish talk with them on that thread we already left after giving them so much attention. I like how nigerians and ghanaians are giving them the cold shoulder now. They can continue talking with Tanzanians.
If they want more they should come here. grin
Even the tanzanians are giving them hot hot in that thread. cheesy the thread is now boring without Ghanaians and Nigerians. They need us badly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Problemkid1: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
Yes. Taking over our retail industry and expanding it would really help. What's the major retailer in Anambra? I think Robans is there.
Yeah Robans is here in Awka. I think the major retail here are Supermarkets and ShopRites. We also have some other eaten place like, five star restaurant, Diamond Pizza, Wendy's, chillings, Cruchies, Chicken Republic etc.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations Edo people. grin
As much as I detest Buhari, at least I like the fact that he doesn't meddle in state elections. His party just lost Edo State. It was a massive ass whopping.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
jln115:
did I say you have to believe it?

And let's be real bro... Someone tgat can't tell the difference between Canada and Nigeria shouldn't be calling others ret@rded wink

Shut that open gutter you call a mouth and stop deflecting with bygone topics....
The main topic is U being a halfslag...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
Even before completion? grin
You see, the only countries that can compete with Nigeria in Africa are the north African countries and South Africa. All others are just wannabes. grin

Abi oooo..you can say that again grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shaytun:
Nigerian Healthtech Startup, Lifebank Expands Into Kenya

https://technext.ng/2020/09/16/nigerian-healthtech-startup-lifebank-expands-into-kenya/

As expected..lolp grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
obaaderemi:
You wonder why Shoprite is going to have problems in Nigeria? grin
This is one of the reasons:
In Ibadan alone, Foodco, a supermarket chain is about to open its 12th outlet! Its strategy is to bring its shops to where people live unlike Shoprite that targets malls in CBDs.
Foodco is a company that's special to me. wink
That's why I keep talking about it.

Now, the latest one is in the outskirts of Ibadan at Ologuneru.
Why would I go to Shoprite at Dugbe, 5 km away or Shoprite Challenge, about 10km away when I have a Foodco which is a 2 minutes walk from my gate? To be opened to the public on the 25th of September.

Nice one foodco

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Samorobo2:

Shut that open gutter you call a mouth and stop deflecting with bygone topics....
The main topic is U being a halfslag...
What topic was I deflecting laaitjie?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
NairobiWalker:
So zoogerians are still on about Kenya even after the other thread closed? Obsession.

They've opened that thread and y'all have resumed your usual obsessive ranting...we left there for y'all to bark like a dog whilst assembling here...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
jln115:
This guy still dey?
I thought kwametut already did you in. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Rosskii: 3:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Let's leave flat earth for another day...cause I'm not interested in irrelevant discussions right now.

You didn't answer all the other questions I asked you regarding science?? Does it have all the answers??
x
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Aderr:
This guy still dey?
I thought kwametut already did you in. grin
who are you again?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2020
jln115:
who are you again?
That guy say you are black South Africa and no Boer.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Aderr:
That guy say you are black South Africa and no Boer.
Ok and?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
jln115:
Ok and?
Good. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Aderr:
Good. grin
Whats good bro?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So you want to tell me that gravity is what prevents those on the South Pole from falling of grin grin

If I created an artificial lake today and it was curved just like a sphere would gravity still hold that water in place??
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Son,what are you thinking? What are u smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Son,what are you thinking? What are u smoking?
He believes the earth is flat.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kazikazi, your Kenyan brothers will not like this:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So you want to tell me that gravity is what prevents those on the South Pole from falling of grin grin

If I created an artificial lake today and it was curved just like a sphere would gravity still hold that water in place??
Son,you really shocked me? So the world is flat?

And how do we get day and night and why do we have different time zones?

I must come to kibera land to teach you folks
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
He believes the earth is flat.
Flat?
So why do we have different time zones?

Education education education
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
We left them behind long ago. We overpassed them. We are the ones who call the shots in east africa

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin I knew this is where you were heading but where's the curvature here mate

Never been on a commercial jet FYI wink
Son,stop parading your madness.Have u been to school?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
If people start dropping dead mysteriously- like 100 everyday or even 50 like in South Africa- we would suspect covid19. But that has not been the case here.
That is what they predicted about us Africans.They said we will die in millions. But all those rubbish talk ended without seeing anything as they predicted.

There simple things like weather,food,and our young population in Africa which helped us.
But for TZ,our strong prayers won a war on corona.The atheists and hypocrites who mocked us are still dying.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol shma will not like this....
Shma pinnacle tower is dead just like the montave tower and the 88 nairobi condominium...all they have left is some rugged up pit breeding mosquitoes and cause serious environmental hazardous problems..

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/africa-tallest-building-dream-now-lies-in-ruins-2303620?fbclid=IwAR1hjIR44FDdFrRn6W2EISd_9tsqJqxDQZUQCDon29fZ96RSlwL6XaD1NhI
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
I see a nakuru fool down below grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
jln115:

You are ret@rde I forgot..no wonder you are an halfslag...a shame to a halfslag..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:

Lol the Kenyan Economy has gone kaput...this is one of the many perilous times they will face from now untill 2024 grin..thanks to covid19 it's exposing their forgery ..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:
Lol I heard they've re-opened that stupid Kenyan thread...Nigerians gather here and comment..don't go back there...this is the genesis of this long argument..the kenyans better swallow their pride and come face us here with topic above or forget it for good....a very simple and easy deal..
@
Obaaderemi
Theenchanter
Chrisooblog
Pacretus
Beforejuly
Promblemkid
Forgiveness
Chritejames
Carmit
Uzzokel
Misky2000
Aderr
Kennyswag
Popizaino
Spendoon

Hohohohoho grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.