Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1108171 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
tylann:

Hohohohoho grin grin

Why are you quoting?
And what is the meaning of this ridiculously weird exclamation...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:
I say post - covid19 will be mega for Nigeria unlike kenya were some analyst have predicted not to grow until 2024 ....

Dangote refinery which apparently is the largest in the world is set impact our economy with 2.5% growth Anually.. that is $15bn Anually...

Dangote fertilizer plant which apparently is the largest on the surface of planet earth is set to add an additional $2.5bn Anually...

The we also have the $1.1bn information fertilizer plant which is the second largest in africa behind dangote's....

Other African countries can compete with Nigeria post covid19 at their own peril grin grin..more butthurt loading.... > grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQfswbERNnM

Hohohohoho
Yet Nigeria is in recession Kenya is not
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

Why are you quoting?
And what is the meaning of this ridiculously weird exclamation...

There goes my long lost nemesis
How is Nigeria doing brethren smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

You are ret@rde I forgot..no wonder you are an halfslag...a shame to a halfslag..
what the fvck is a halfslag bru? grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
If people start dropping dead mysteriously- like 100 everyday or even 50 like in South Africa- we would suspect covid19. But that has not been the case here.
well if we consider the above as dropping dead(only 10% of all deaths by natural causes) then they are certainly dropping dead in Nigeria to wink wink Its just your government doesn't have the capacity or maybe just doesn't give a fvck to bother about Covid19 tests to distinguish whether they died from covid or something else!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Flat?
So why do we have different time zones?

Education education education
Of course, if the earth was flat every part would have light at the same time. Circumnavigation of the earth proved long ago that the earth was round.
Again, pictures taken from space show the earth is round.
Kenyans are funny indeed. I think Kenyans mostly study art and humanity courses. Those courses are good but science is necessary too.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Of course, if the earth was flat every part would have light at the same time. Circumnavigation of the earth proved long ago that the earth was round.
Kenyans are funny indeed. I think Kenyans mostly study art and humanity courses. Those courses are good but science is necessary too.
Saddamochieng00 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
jln115:
well if we consider the above as dropping dead(only 10% of all deaths by natural causes) then they are certainly dropping dead in Nigeria to wink wink Its just your government doesn't have the capacity or maybe just doesn't give a fvck to bother about Covid19 tests to distinguish whether they died from covid or something else!
If in a small town you have 50 people dying in a week, that's dropping dead. wink
If in a small nursing home, a quarter of patients die in a month, that's dropping dead. wink
If in a country, 15000 people suddenly die from a new disease in a matter of months, that's dropping dead. wink

Saudi Arabia has done more tests than South Africa, yet they have like a third of your covid19 deaths and far fewer cases.
So, bro, it's hardly about South Africa doing more tests than Nigeria, it's simply that South Africa has a bigger covid 19 issue than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
jln115:
what the fvck is a halfslag bru? grin grin grin

That is what you are my chommie..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
tylann:
Hohohohoho Yet Nigeria is in recession Kenya is not
Kenya is in recession too. Unless you keep believing the nonsense your politicians are telling you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
That is what they predicted about us Africans.They said we will die in millions. But all those rubbish talk ended without seeing anything as they predicted.

There simple things like weather,food,and our young population in Africa which helped us.
But for TZ,our strong prayers won a war on corona.The atheists and hypocrites who mocked us are still dying.
Kenya's covid19 case is the worst in East Africa. That's not a surprise with the way they are packed like sardines in the slums.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
tylann:

Hohohohoho
Yet Nigeria is in recession Kenya is not

Kenya is also in recession...atleast thee is every tendency we can get crawl of it next year once things settle down but Kenya oh PlS....y'all are going to remain in recession up untill 2024

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
If in a small town you have 50 people dying in a week, that's dropping dead. wink
If in a small nursing home, a quarter of patients die in a month, that's dropping dead. wink
If in a country, 15000 people suddenly die from a new disease in a matter of months, that's dropping dead. wink

Saudi Arabia has done more tests than South Africa, yet they have like a third of your covid19 deaths and far fewer cases.
So, bro, it's hardly about South Africa doing more tests than Nigeria, it's simply that South Africa has a bigger covid 19 issue than Nigeria.
You sure bro....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52454259

What is behind Nigeria's unexplained deaths in Kano?

Because it certainly seems it has everything to do with Nigeria not conducting tests wink

"Hundreds of people are rumoured to have died in the community but no official death records are kept."

"It is unclear how many people have died, as the deaths causing concern are happening in the community. Deaths in many parts of Nigeria are not registered, and so for those who died outside of hospital, no records are kept."

NOT only doesn't your Government know how many people are dying of covid19 they don't know how many people are dying point!!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

I asked you what it is mate wink...........Simple English, even you should've understood that question wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
jln115:
You sure bro....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52454259

What is behind Nigeria's unexplained deaths in Kano?

Because it certainly seems it has everything to do with Nigeria not conducting tests wink

"Hundreds of people are rumoured to have died in the community but no official death records are kept."

"It is unclear how many people have died, as the deaths causing concern are happening in the community. Deaths in many parts of Nigeria are not registered, and so for those who died outside of hospital, no records are kept."

NOT only doesn't your Government know how many people are dying of covid19 they don't know how many people are dying point!!!

Hundreds of unexplained sudden deaths in Nigeria! Wow, that's bad! But yours is worse. grin This report is from South Africa:

By Marcus Low
In its latest weekly mortality report, the South African
Medical Research Council (MRC) estimates that there were
around 44 400 excess natural deaths in South Africa since
early May. It is not known how many of these deaths were
due to COVID-19. Is it 30 000? 40 000?
For now, we just don't know.

What is clear enough, though, is that as in other countries,
the number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths (15 953 as of 20
September) is an underestimate of the total COVID-19
deaths.https://allafrica.com/stories/202009210667.html.
44,000 excess natural deaths and you say people are not dropping dead.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Hundreds of unexplained sudden deaths in Nigeria! Wow, that's bad! But yours is worse. grin This report is from South Africa:

These deaths are actually recorded but any way ,Thanks for proving my point wink

jln115:

The fact of the matter is nobody knows how many infections and deaths there are in Nigeria because you've only conducted around 400 000 tests......Statisticians and medical experts have theorized that around 12 million SAns have already been infected by Covid19, there is 0 reason that the same isn't true in the rest of Africa including Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kenya is in recession too.
Unless you keep believing the nonsense your politicians are telling you.

No it's not
You can believe bretton wood institutions then
Imf or World Bank
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

Kenya is also in recession...atleast thee is every tendency we can get crawl of it next year once things settle down but Kenya oh PlS....y'all are going to remain in recession up untill 2024

It is good to dream big brethren from Abuja
Nigeria is in recession Kenya is not in fact our economy will grow at 2.3% this year according to Imf
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Most Africans are just dumb.They go to school for ages and ages studying arts,then when they are graduated,they become jobless. The time their gov wants to build a simple thing like a road,they call Chinese to do it while themselves are jobless just because they studied stupid things which are not needed in today's world.

Then we have a fellow who says the earth is flat? What a joke!

So,this fellow believes the earth is flat and it have the end and you can drop off once you reach that end?

Pwahapwapwa Hohohohooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kenya's covid19 case is the worst in East Africa. That's not a surprise with the way they are packed like sardines in the slums.
There are few things which made covid to be worse over there.
These are some reasons...

1.Slums. I agree with u on this

2.Food. I think everyone knows a story

3.Ungodliness

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
tylann:

It is good to dream big brethren from Abuja
Nigeria is in recession Kenya is not in fact our economy will grow at 2.3% this year according to Imf

This one is high...which IMF ...
You mean the same imf that said no country on planet earth will experience positive growth aside china this year....and they even predicted 1% for China...even rvp can't question me on that..he knows ad have admitted to Kenya slipping into recession before that useless thread was closed initially.....heck even countries like Singapore are doing -30% this year and some European countries are doing -23%..I think the US recorded about -20% in this 2nd quarter....the fact that yours is not yet out shows Mwangi has started cooking stats.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

You mean the same imf that said no country on planet earth will experience positive growth aside china this year....and they even predicted 1% for China...even rvp can't question me on that..he knows ad have admitted to Kenya slipping into recession before that useless thread was closed initially.....heck even countries like Singapore are doing -30% this year and some European countries are doing -23%..I think the US recorded about -20% in this 2nd quarter....the fact that yours is not yet out shows Mwangi has started cooking stats.
;
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
e
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
jln115:
I asked you what it is mate wink...........Simple English, even you should've understood that question wink

And I answered you by telling you what you are...

Halfslag is an Afrikaan term..stop acting dumb and ret@rded...I mustn't spell everything out for you...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

And I answered you by telling you what you are...

Halfslag is an Afrikaan term..stop acting dumb and ret@rded...I mustn't spell everything out for you...
maybe recheck your google translator since halfslag definitely isn't an Afrikaans term wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
obaaderemi:

Our deaths are actually recorded but anyway, thanks for proving my point to the tee!! cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
jl115:
maybe recheck your google translator since halfslag definitely isn't an Afrikaans term wink

I don't need google translator to now what halfslag means..you are a halfslag . simple...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samorobo2:

I don't need google translator to now what halfslag means..you are a halfslag . simple...
well it seams like you are the only one that knows what its means since its gibberish wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 4:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Samorobo2:

The only person who is high here is you
I know you don't like the truth but I will repeat it again Kenya is not in recession and no country in east Africa is in recession
So because USA, Singapore and the likes went into recession that means Kenya must go into recession to??
Imf revised Kenya's economy growth upwards just a few days ago

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Yooh! Why the fvck am I getting banned....and the craziest part is that I'm only getting banned when am debating with this boer@jln115
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2020
obaaderemi:

I think you need to look into operation fishbowl and numerous other top secret operations carried out in the Antarctica. wink

I advice you try another browser....Ecosia or Tor browser have tonnes of such information uncensored. Classified docs, leaked emails all kind of shit....heck they even have gory shit like blood magic(marina abramovich ), cannibal cafes(owned by some very famous peeps)....all the evidence you'll ever need.

I think I already explained why science is completely bullshit

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.