Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1097745 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
vankelvin:
Cote DIvoire took Ghana to ICC over Sea boundary issues (oil dispute).
They hired White Lawyers and black Ivorian men to lead them in Court..

Ghana went with female Lawyers.. We showed them levels... We had a unanimous win/victory over them.... Togo saw the ruling and back down on their planned ICC court case with Ghana over Sea boundary that has to do with Oil..... (France can't escape blame in this, they are behind it)

These half baked graduate lawyers from Kenya went to court to face Somalia and they lose mercilessly...

The difference is clear. grin grin grin
nobody can try that nonsense with Nigeria
even though our coast isn't straight

we don't need no lawyer

just saying

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2021
jl115:
no flatty, I couldn't be further from a feminist.... What I'm doing is just qouting the bible and destroying the argument that the bible is misogynistic.
the Bible is very very misogynist
especially the old testament

don't try to twist stuff
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
How much do you think South Africa makes from hunting; and from Safaris? It seems to be less than 100M dollars. I bet Safaris bring more money.

South Africa has biggest hunting industry - the figures are grim - not even 1 percent of what safari/photography tourism generates.

Trophy hunting accounts for a fraction of the R323 billion that tourism contributed to South Africa’s GDP in 2013. About 8,500 trophy hunters visit South Africa each year, compared to around 9.5 million tourists.

The 2006 Biological Conservation paper estimated “a minimum of 18,500” hunters participated in hunts annually in sub-Saharan Africa (generating revenue of around US$201 million), compared to World Bank estimates of around 33.8 million visitors in 2012, earning the region US$36 billion.
https://africacheck.org/fact-checks/factsheets/factsheet-how-much-does-hunting-contribute-african-economies
Now factor in the taxidermy costs, accommodation, the fact that 99% of foreign hunters in SA also go on photo safaris, the money from the meat of these animals, the leather industry, the food industry(game meat is expensive in fancy restaurants) and most important the game breeding industry which exists thanks to hunting and in terms of value is near a $1 billion....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2021
theTranscriber:
the Bible is very very misogynist
especially the old testament

don't try to twist stuff
There is a reason why there is a new and a old testament and if you think its misogynistic then read my response to Aboboy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
The real reason LGBT must be banned to exist.

This is a marriage between a dog and a woman. And one idiot say will should allowed them because it is based on consent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_piS8r-zw5U

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Maybe 60-40? But definitely Somali did not get all they wanted; neither did kenya; the disputed area is divided into almost half.

Oh Sure cool

1st-----50/50
Now----The disputed area is divided into almost half

I hear

He who that is lying knows where he is hiding grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2021
Just30:
grin grin

Unfortunately, precedent was not in their favour

grin grin sure

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2021
theTranscriber:

we don't need no lawyer

just saying

In our case it was France behind that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2021
vaxx:

This is a marriage between a dog and a woman. And one idiot say will should allowed them because it is based on consent.

Can we all just agree ths is weird..Its is stupid an dirty an some nigga will come here shouting enlightenment..Why not...let allow them do whatever they want even if they want to sleep with their mothers...enlightenment my a.ss

Am really pissed off today coz just find out that my superhero Superman has come out as gay..the other day was Robin..who next..Batman?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Torture2020: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Do you know how Nigeria lost Bakassi to Cameroon?

theTranscriber:

we don't need no lawyer

just saying

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Can we all just agree ths is weird..Its is stupid an dirty an some nigga will come here shouting enlightenment..Why not...let allow them do whatever they want even if they want to sleep with their mothers...enlightenment my a.ss

Am really pissed off today coz just find out that my superhero Superman has come out as gay..the other day was Robin..who next..Batman?? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny as fvck!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

I heard he is Bisexual grin cheesy cheesy
Such an animal way of thinking. These people are clowns

There's no enlightenment about homosexuality. Neither there is human rights about it.. It's purely some psychopath agenda being pushed by mad men and women... Good bye

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
jl115:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny as fvck!!!
wasn't a good day grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
vankelvin:
[/b]

There's no enlightenment about homosexuality. Neither there is human rights about it.. It's purely some psychopath agenda being pushed by mad men and women ... Good bye
Yes they are mad men an women..i'll just add that they are possessed... next time they start asking for hand in marriage with kids...an you see a nigga here trying to sound enlightened undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Flamemignon1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
vankelvin:
[/b]

There's no enlightenment about homosexuality. Neither there is human rights about it.. It's purely some psychopath agenda being pushed by mad men and women... Good bye
I keep seeing enough talking and no working. Seriously, if y'all want change, here's an idea...... DO SOMETHING, start an online petition or boycott their comics(if you can) etc, I keep seeing "the gay agenda", "they are psychotic", "they are coming for our kids". What are y'all doing to ensure things like these aren't successful rather than venting and moaning behind the keyboard leading to nothing?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
vaxx:

If the dog has reached the age of consent and was willing to marry the lady then wheres the problem. You guys like to make such a big deal out of such things. Focus on your own life brother, let other people live theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abohboy:

I'm not a feminist cheesy but i'm also not mysognistic and I don't see the logic in following a mysognistic religion in 2021 but to each their own and how tf am I going to get laid when i'm not even 18 yet those aren't even in my plans

What??
So you are a kid? I'm not trying to bully you or being disrespectful, but you are a kid trying to play with men?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu2: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
How much do you think South Africa makes from hunting; and from Safaris? It seems to be less than 100M dollars. I bet Safaris bring more money.

South Africa has biggest hunting industry - the figures are grim - not even 1 percent of what safari/photography tourism generates.

Trophy hunting accounts for a fraction of the R323 billion that tourism contributed to South Africa’s GDP in 2013. About 8,500 trophy hunters visit South Africa each year, compared to around 9.5 million tourists.

The 2006 Biological Conservation paper estimated “a minimum of 18,500” hunters participated in hunts annually in sub-Saharan Africa (generating revenue of around US$201 million), compared to World Bank estimates of around 33.8 million visitors in 2012, earning the region US$36 billion.
https://africacheck.org/fact-checks/factsheets/factsheet-how-much-does-hunting-contribute-african-economies

I saw recent figures around 300 mn $ yearly for SA alone. I can't find them now Idk why. Also what happens in Kenyan or anywhere else when the environment CAN'T sustain a certain population, be it predators or herbivores; ie it's carrying capacity is surpassed and the budget for HUGELY expensive translocation exercises involving 3 helos, a front end skidder and 2 40 ft trailers ISN'T available?
THEY CULL!? Reduce the specific species to a sustainable level- by shooting with rifles.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Listen she hasn't tested really big cucumber
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Not Germans. But Americans. Protestanism started in Germany under Martin Luther but Catholic church was too strong and ostracized them as rebels or heretics. Most protestants in Europe left for America continent - United States - and they were are responsible for the American famed work ethic. Of course nothing compared to even mostly non-believing South Asian work ethic. Germany as of now is still largely a catholic country...for those who still profess christian faith...but majority are I bet non-believers.
The bolded is the key. However, read up on Protestantism and how it has shaped the German work ethics. A German believes when he works hard and produces quality product, then he is doing God's work.
That's the simple reason why for many years the whole world saw the German manufacturing standard as the gold standard.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Roan77:

What??
So you are a kid? I'm not trying to bully you or being disrespectful, but you are a kid trying to play with men?

I'm not trying i've succeded the fact that no one can tell i'm a kid is already a success in my eyes and on top of that i've beaten a lot of you in arguments several times and actually made good points
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abohboy:

I'm not a feminist cheesy but i'm also not mysognistic and I don't see the logic in following a mysognistic religion in 2021 but to each their own and how tf am I going to get laid when i'm not even 18 yet those aren't even in my plans

That should be your number one priority right now. Stop wasting your time debating old frustrated men on the internet.

I'm dropping too much game my G if you're interested email me so I can enroll you into my men coaching lessons today.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
obaaderemi:
The bolded is the key. However, read up on Protestantism and how it has shaped the German work ethics. A German believes when he works hard and produces quality product, then he is doing God's work.
That's the simple reason why for many years the whole world saw the German manufacturing standard as the gold standard.
Jordan Peterson makes a similar argument especially people who debate that the world would/would have been a better place without religion...specifically the western world
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

That should be your number one priority right now. Stop wasting your time debating old frustrated men on the internet.

I'm dropping too much game my G if you're interested email me so I can enroll you into my men coaching lessons today.

My main concern is making money and developing Africa not having sex with as many women as possible you probably have 20 STDs
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Yes abohboy!! listen to Saddam!! A man with serious game that loves fvcking white chicks and doing drugs but is also a passionate Christian man that wholeheartedly defends flat earth grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abohboy:

My main concern is making money and developing Africa not having sex with as many women as possible you probably have 20 STDs
nope he probably has none grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abohboy:

The offer still stands. For as low as $375 let me transform you into the Alpha male every woman desires and every man envies. For how long will you be this Average Frustrated Chump who has to support stupid shit like feminism just to get laid.

Join my network of Ultra High Net worth individuals and get to learn the secrets of financial success (shit you won't learn in any business school) and watch your life transform.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Torture2020:
Do you know how Nigeria lost Bakassi to Cameroon?

the bakassi peninsula has people living on it. They voted to join their kin in Cameroon,just like northern Cameroon joined Nigeria at one point

Next time understand. Don't just quote for quoting sake grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

The offer still stands. For as low as $375 let me transform you into the Alpha male every woman desires and every man envies. For how long will you be this Average Frustrated Chump who has to support stupid shit like feminism just to get laid.

Join my network of Ultra High Net worth individuals and get to learn the secrets of financial success (shit you won't learn in any business school) and watch your life transform.
Do you have a flat earth network to?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
jl115:
Do you have a flat earth network to?

You need to join the network too. It's a shame you're influencing kids out here with your male feminism bullshit.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

You need to join the network too. It's a shame you're influencing kids out here with your male feminism bullshit.
When did I do that? Hell i even told your boy to listen to you? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.