Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1113900 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Justnotyou:

The French are your third closest ethnicity, there are other calculators that might be far more precise though.
aahhh got mixed up with the 2 graphs
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:
also highly doubt this calculator since French Huguenots make up a very large portion of Afrikaner ancestry

These calculators seem to agree that the Afrikaner are mostly made up of Germanic ancestry with just a lil bit of French & Celtic dna.

Pic 1 living dna calculator.
Pic 2 UN designated regions ancestry calculator.
Pic 3 world War 1 ancestry calculator.
Pic 4 modern world ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
grin We beat them in per capita GDP also.
true wink just thought I would use Nigeria as the example because of the topic of the thread wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Justnotyou:

These calculators seem to agree that the Afrikaner are mostly made up of Germanic ancestry with just a lil bit of French & Celtic dna.

to much way to much Scandinavian in this one.....also way to much British ancestry
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Justnotyou:

according to DNA research the following make up the majority of Afrikaner DNA-

"Estimates, based on genealogical research, vary but Dutch, German and French respectively contributed 34–37%, 27–34% and 13–26%" also there is around 5-7.5% non European ancestry in the Afrikaner population as well
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:
to much way to much Scandinavian in this one.....also way to much British ancestry

What did you initially expect? Which countries do you believe should be more relevant to your community?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:
according to DNA research the following make up the majority of Afrikaner DNA-

"Estimates, based on genealogical research, vary but Dutch, German and French respectively contributed 34–37%, 27–34% and 13–26%" also there is around 5-7.5% non European ancestry in the Afrikaner population as well

Depends on what source samples they're using for that research can I have the link?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Justnotyou:

What did you initially expect? Which countries do you believe should be more relevant to your community?
Dutch German and French make up minimum 2 thirds and maximum 85% of Afrikaner makeup...... Considering 5% of Afrikaner DNA is non European that lives us with only around 10-20% of other European ancestry left which would include British, Scandinavian, Irish, Italian ect ect
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
vaxx:
brands will continue to sell more than just any common product even if they both have the same common material. I think brand has this lifestyle that create emotional attachment to the consumer . What is the difference between nike and adidas product ? If not just brand . So is this phones apart from their operating system which are always in different version. My old infinix zero is in the same edge with my samsung a21. Even if both are regarded as low end phones. Goodwill will make Samsung sell faster and more expensive than infinix despite having the same quality.
Thats one of the reasons iPhones still sell

People are just buying the logo

If you remove the apple logo they wouldn't buy it

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Transcriber: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Assuming your talking about Asia Pacific technically no; outside of China, Japan, Korea, kinda Malaysia, and Singapore, etc the rest of the region is still barely any different than some parts of Africa. Some SEA countries score below a few African countries.

"On average" Western countries are still more developed than there Asian counterparts.

East Asia suffers some of the highest depression and suicide rates in the world becuase of overwork do to a draconian work culture. Lets also not forget that East Asia is about to go through a Demographic Apocalypse. A rapidly aging population, plummeting fertility rates well below replacement levels, disproportionet gender ratio(far more men than women) and minimal valuable natural resources(with the exception of China).

I don't believe Asia Pacific will collapse but I don't see there momentum holding.
I am talking tech infrastructure not all this crap you're writing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Justnotyou: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:

[b]- naked eye test? You dumb bro?..... Besides unlike you I've actually been to both the US and China and I can confirm the US has better quality infrastructure.

The u are not being honest or maybe u visited china 4 fracases back.I may have not been to china but I have been to the US and what I have seen there in comparison to videos of china I can tell without doubt that the US infrastructures is rather a baby joke. A look at downtown LA or New York and borough and testify to what I am saying. Don’t get me started on the terrible roads all over US cities even in their.

- I said my conclusion was based of reports like that of PWC..... Not once did j claim pwc said what u are accusing me of, hell the pwc report is about gdp and not even infrastructure, secondly there are many reports that predict massive Infrastructure problems in Africa due to population growth

Ignoring ur drivel an your attempt to play damage control,pls can you a provide a report that backs your spurious prediction on Nigeria’s infrastructure .

Address the elephant in the room. Pop is not the problem. If china could do it then we would as well. I hope this sink in this time.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Avos are planted on the eastside of SA, and data shows as climate change happens only the westside of SA will become dryer and east will be wetter wink

so relax

Hahaha how funny with climate change nobody knows what is really going to happen in the next five years. Go and see how the Kalahari Desert and Sahara Desert are expanding even the one in Namibia and Botswana is now knocking at South Africa's doorstep
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Transcriber:

I am talking tech infrastructure not all this crap you're writing
what do you mean by tech infrastructure? embarassed
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Vlain:

The u are not being honest or maybe u visited china 4 fracases back.I may have not been to china but I have been to the US and what I have seen there in comparison to videos of china I can tell without doubt that the US infrastructures is rather a baby joke. A look at downtown LA or New York and borough and testify to what I am saying. Don’t get me started on the terrible roads all over US cities even in their.

Ignoring ur drivel an your attempt to play damage control,pls can you a provide a report that backs your spurious prediction on Nigeria’s infrastructure .

Address the elephant in the room. Pop is not the problem. If china could do it then we would as well. I hope this sink in this time.
-You just as ret@rded as some of the Kenyans on this thread that wanted to compare Joburg and Nairobi based on photos alone...........unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Now you can cry as much as you like claiming China has better infrastructure however the facts on the ground prove otherwise, WEF, WB and all other research point the US being way above China. If you want to disprove this fact then bring me actual research!!! Not "it looks better in photos"

-It's not damage control, its the fact that you can't read!!

Funnily enough one of the reports I read was in fact a PWC report grin "PwC’s 2014 Trends, Challenges and Future Outlook: Capital Projects & Infrastructure in East, South & West Africa

Building the future: infrastructure in Nigeria until 2040
"Nigeria’s basic physical infrastructure deficit severely undermines the country’s prospects
for economic growth and development. Looking to the future, rapid population growth will
compound the challenge of inadequate levels of access to basic infrastructure. On average,
Nigeria’s African and global income peers have more extensive and better road networks,
and better access to electricity, clean water and improved sanitation"
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Hahaha how funny with climate change nobody knows what is really going to happen in the next five years. Go and see how the Kalahari Desert and Sahara Desert are expanding even the one in Namibia and Botswana is now knocking at South Africa's doorstep

The Kalahari Desert has always edged into South Africa. Yea climate change and desertification is real but there speed is exaggerated. Yea the Sahara desert MIGHT make it to the Congo..... in a couple hundred years or so... wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
AskiaHarem:

The Kalahari Desert has always edged into South Africa. Yea climate change and desertification is real but there speed is exaggerated. Yea the Sahara desert MIGHT make it to the Congo..... in a couple hundred years or so... wink
Seconded.......Climate change is natural, it just been politicised to such an extent that is pure ridiculousness!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:

-You just as ret@rded as some of the Kenyans on this thread that wanted to compare Joburg and Nairobi based on photos alone...........unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Now you can cry as much as you like claiming China has better infrastructure however the facts on the ground prove otherwise, WEF, WB and all other research point the US being way above China. If you want to disprove this fact then bring me actual research!!! Not "it looks better in photos"

I have tried my best to maintain civility while engaging u but for some reason you can’t tame that arrogant and gutter character in u as it is evident in the amount of name calling you keep oozing out which by the way speak lowly of your personality,be rest assured I can reciprocate back to put u in your place. Anyway that’s by the way . WEF and WB nonsense are organizations orchestrated and controlled by the west. Surely you don’t expect them to put the same china they once manipulated above them. Same way they have been living in den
.ial for close to a decade that china hasn’t surpassed them in economy (GDP nominal)

Funnily enough one of the reports I read was in fact a PWC report grin "PwC’s 2014 Trends, Challenges and Future Outlook: Capital Projects & Infrastructure in East, South & West Africa

"Nigeria’s basic physical infrastructure deficit severely undermines the country’s prospects
for economic growth and development. Looking to the future, rapid population growth will
compound the challenge of inadequate levels of access to basic infrastructure. On average,
Nigeria’s African and global income peers have more extensive and better road networks,

Again ur report did not say Nigeria’s infrastructure will forever e behind SA’s as u claimed’ .perhaps you need to book ur next eye section ASAP.
Btw I am pretty sure they were numerous reports like this making headlines on some newspapers and magazines about china but fast forward till today and the tables have changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
jl115:

Maybe u might learn from the U.S secretary of transportation since u are quite incorrigible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYOnRtuEpys

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2021
Vlain:

I have tried my best to maintain civility while engaging u but for some reason you can’t tame that arrogant and gutter character in u as it is evident in the amount of name calling you keep oozing out which by the way speak lowly of your personality,be rest assured I can reciprocate back to put u in your place. Anyway that’s by the way . WEF and WB nonsense are organizations orchestrated and controlled by the west. Surely you don’t expect them to put the same china they once manipulated above them. Same way they have been living in den
.ial for close to a decade that china hasn’t surpassed them in economy (GDP nominal)

Again ur report did not say Nigeria’s infrastructure will forever e behind SA’s as u claimed’ .perhaps you need to book ur next eye section ASAP.
Btw I am pretty sure they were numerous reports like this making headlines on some newspapers and magazines about china but fast forward till today and the tables have changed.
- Listen bru, I ain't here to make friends....you've done your fair share of name calling so don't get on your high horse and act all mighty.....The fact is you have no evidence hence you resort to ridiculously calling the WEF and WB nonsense organizations.
Like I told you several times before, get me evidence in the form of actual research and/or any other indexes that prove that China has over taken the US in terms of infrastructure.

- And if you read the sources you would of seen that population growth is the main cause of infrastructure challenges in the future, SA unlike many other African countries won't have that problem since our population growth is slowing...a lot!! Do you have any idea what Nigeria's population is going to be in 2050 and 2100?? So yeah that's 100% why Nigeria will never catch SA which is already light years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Vlain:

Maybe u might learn from the U.S secretary of transportation since u are quite incorrigible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYOnRtuEpys
Yeah typical.. can't even understand your own source!! grin grin grin grin

@0.42 of the video he states that the US is 13th in terms of infrastructure..........he was referring to this BTW:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/

China are 36th.............

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:

- Listen bru, I ain't here to make friends....you've done your fair share of name calling so don't get on your high horse and act all mighty.....The fact is you have no evidence hence you resort to ridiculously calling the WEF and WB nonsense organizations.

Perhaps u can point me in the direction I called u name.
For starters I don’t your friendship,I was just hoping you’re be civilized. I guess I was mistaken ,as it’s evident in how uncultured and unmannered you are.
And yes WEF and WB are trash. Like I said earlier this things are naked eye test. Until
U can get me a single high speed train in the US or any airports that can compete with those new one in china,same with expressway and the likes then only will I take u and that western organizations seriously. The fact that New York,LA and most America first tier city looks rundown compared to 5th tier of her counterpart should tell u a lot. Like I said earlier,this things are naked eye test.
Like I told you several times before, get me evidence in the form of actual research and/or any other indexes that prove that China has over taken the US in terms of infrastructure.

-
And if you read the sources you would of seen that population growth is the main cause of infrastructure challenges in the future, SA unlike many other African countries won't have that problem since our population growth is slowing...a lot!! Do you have any idea what Nigeria's population is going to be in 2050 and 2100?? So yeah that's 100% why Nigeria will never catch SA which is already light years ahead.

And I am saying those western reports probably said thesame thing about china’s pop and her infrastructures but fast forward today and china has pulled itself by the bootstrap and turned the table. Most be really hurtful.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:
Yeah typical.. can't even understand your own source!! grin grin grin grin

@0.42 of the video he states that the US is 13th in terms of infrastructure..........he was referring to this BTW:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/

China are 36th.............

More western b.s publication. Perphaps you missed the part where he stated that the US transport sector plays second fiddle to that of china. Or the part where 2/3 of the world speed train emanates from china. Let go on how our knees in anticipation of the day the US will achieve half of that feat.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Vlain:

Perhaps u can point me in the direction I called u name.
For starters I don’t your friendship,I was just hoping you’re be civilized. I guess I was mistaken ,as it’s evident in how uncultured and unmannered you are.
And yes WEF and WB are trash. Like I said earlier this things are naked eye test. Until
U can get me a single high speed train in the US or any airports that can compete with those new one in china,same with expressway and the likes then only will I take u and that western organizations seriously. The fact that New York,LA and most America first tier city looks rundown compared to 5th tier of her counterpart should tell u a lot. Like I said earlier,this things are naked eye test.

-

And I am saying those western reports probably said thesame thing about china’s pop and her infrastructures but fast forward today and china has pulled itself by the bootstrap and turned the table. Most be really hurtful.
- Did I say you've called me names?? again maybe start reading properly if you can.....I said you've called people names on this thread several times before, I wasn't specifically talking about this single debate we are having, also if im uncultured and unmannered then you are the same cool cool so well done on that!!

Secondly there is no such thing as a naked I test, it's a ret@rded argument made by ret@rded people. China needs to develop it's infrastructure to keep up with its population the US doesn't, there infrastructure is already in place, and it works!! that's the point....hence all indexes prove that the US has better infrastructure quality than China. Nice building, nice trains ect ect doesn't always = better infrastructure

-We are talking about China....Nigeria on the other hand is still a sh1thole and will be a sh1thole for the foreseeable future
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Vlain:

More western b.s publication. Perphaps you missed the part where he stated that the US transport sector plays second fiddle to that of china. Or the part where 2/3 of the world speed train emanates from china. Let go on how our knees in anticipation of the day the US will achieve half of that feat.
yeah great excuse for not having any facts to refute the fact that the US is 13th and China is still only 36th wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Bifwoli: 2:41am On Oct 21, 2021
Kazikazi:
Yes we are big.We are now waiting for people to open up borders for free trade,we will hit them big time since our cost of production is lower.
Some folks will cry tears
That's because your workers are paid slave wages thus they can only afford living in slums like Manzeshe ,Kinondoni,Tandale etc .

Tanzania's lowly GDP per capita is still only $1,100 per year....which says a lot about your productivity.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Did you understand what I wrote? Do you understand the south African Geography?

Calm down, grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:

- Did I say you've called me names?? again maybe start reading properly if you can.....I said you've called people names on this thread several times before, I wasn't specifically talking about this single debate we are having, also if im uncultured and unmannered then you are the same cool cool so well done on that!!

Secondly there is no such thing as a naked I test, it's a ret@rded argument made by ret@rded people. China needs to develop it's infrastructure to keep up with its population the US doesn't, there infrastructure is already in place, and it works!! that's the point....hence all indexes prove that the US has better infrastructure quality than China. Nice building, nice trains ect ect doesn't always = better infrastructure

-We are talking about China....Nigeria on the other hand is still a sh1thole and will be a sh1thole for the foreseeable future
at that point, I'll only blame anyone that's wasting his/her time debating this issue with u.

How does the emboldened sound to u? Does it really makes sense to u? Dude, every nation on earth will continually build infrastructures!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theInterpreter: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:

- And if you read the sources you would of seen that population growth is the main cause of infrastructure challenges in the future, SA unlike many other African countries won't have that problem since our population growth is slowing...a lot!! Do you have any idea what Nigeria's population is going to be in 2050 and 2100?? So yeah that's 100% why Nigeria will never catch SA which is already light years ahead.
i never knew you were as dumb as this cheesy

so population growth means the economy will reduce?

bro
just take nyaope and go sleep cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Hunter, US infrastructure was great but it's crumbled due to disrepair - it very likely to find potholes in some US inner roads than even in RSA, water pipes are leaking, sewage system broken, the railway is more a relic, name it, it's old and crumbling. Infrastructure need to be maintained and or even replaced. For instance most roads have 20yr life span. That is why the idea that country cannot overtake another is ridiculous.
jl115:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2021
theenchanter:
at that point, I'll only blame anyone that's wasting his/her time debating this issue with u.

How does the emboldened sound to u? Does it really makes sense to u? Dude, every nation on earth will continually build infrastructures!!!
if you can't understand what I meant by that then it's your own problem.....but let me make it simple... More population more infrastructure needed, less population less infrastructure needed. The US already has infrastructure in place that can cater for the majority of its citizens, yes they will also continue to build infrastructure, however they don't need to build infrastructure at the rate China does

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.