Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1104230 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Abohboy:

After who? Ivory Coast?

Cape varde

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
New York vrs Shanghai grin straight win for Shanghai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csdmcH4ZnJs

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Roan77:

You are 27 and you look like 67? You see what hunting has done to you? cheesy

You are dumb, and always quote dumb, that's why I always call you out.
cool story bro wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:
cool story bro wink

I thought you had 3 kids and were in your 40s damn

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Abohboy:

I thought you had 3 kids and were in your 40s damn
well you were wrong grin grin 27, no kids wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
The only one eye country in a blind region grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:

- Did I say you've called me names?? again maybe start reading properly if you can.....I said you've called people names on this thread several times before, I wasn't specifically talking about this single debate we are having, also if im uncultured and unmannered then you are the same cool cool so well done on that!!

Secondly there is no such thing as a naked I test, it's a ret@rded argument made by ret@rded people. China needs to develop it's infrastructure to keep up with its population the US doesn't, there infrastructure is already in place, and it works!! that's the point....hence all indexes prove that the US has better infrastructure quality than China. Nice building, nice trains ect ect doesn't always = better infrastructure

-We are talking about China....Nigeria on the other hand is still a sh1thole and will be a sh1thole for the foreseeable future

I told u to quit the name calling and in the same context you went ahead to say I have had my own share of name calling.is this just me or can’t I see how dumb you sound. Btw I was talking based on our conversation.u have no right to refer to my past altercation with other as you are not aware of what must of transpired between me and this other people. U inability to debate and accept people’s opinions in an argument switch out resorting to name calling speaks badly about ur upbringing and personality. Now that the crux of the matter.

Now back to our argument. US infrastructures keeps deteriorating whilst that of china keeps getting better. Perhaps u should inform US to try combating homelessness and useless tents all over their downtown cities or should we talk about the pungent smelling deteriorating subway stations with crappy archaic trains or the pf at that most inner cities is filled with flying trash and human poops on sidewalks. Heck what of the terrible roads. U must know this her things Chima has tried over the years to combat as their rural to urban migration is strictly control to avoid overwhelming urban infrastructures.

Nope Nigeria is getting better and once we hit a stable economic growth of atleast 5% annually which I envisage then SA will probably see dust as we would be moving Chinese kind or transformation. That way our economic growth can surpass our population growth which will see a ripple effect in our infrastructure.

3 days down the line and u are still struggling to provide any link from ur western propaganda butts to back your spurious claim that we would remain behind SA in infrastructure. Must be exhausting for u.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:
yeah great excuse for not having any facts to refute the fact that the US is 13th and China is still only 36th wink

WEF/WB is not fact just western denial. By the time they are done deluding themselves they would be struggling to compete with the like of Malaysia,Indonesia and the likes. Tell ur facts to show me a single high speed train in the supposed most developed nation on the earth. Let them also use that energy to show us their inner city road and families camping on the ground due to la k of affordable shelter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Hunter, US infrastructure was great but it's crumbled due to disrepair - it very likely to find potholes in some US inner roads than even in RSA, water pipes are leaking, sewage system broken, the railway is more a relic, name it, it's old and crumbling. Infrastructure need to be maintained and or even replaced. For instance most roads have 20yr life span. That is why the idea that country cannot overtake another is ridiculous.

US infrastructures was the standard in late 20th century but Chinese infrastructures are the ones championing 21st century infrastructures standard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
jl115:
if you can't understand what I meant by that then it's your own problem.....but let me make it simple... More population more infrastructure needed, less population less infrastructure needed. The US already has infrastructure in place that can cater for the majority of its citizens, yes they will also continue to build infrastructure, however they don't need to build infrastructure at the rate China does

You mean the ones that have deteriorated and continues deteriorate.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Just30:
He still doesn't want to believe that China has overtaken US in all this infrastructure...

The US is sitting on a crumbling infrastructure with all it highways filled with crack and potholes, some filled with bitumen and asphalt on concrete...

It subways are refuge for destitutes and human shit

Exactly. U tools the words right outta my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Appisko:
New York vrs Shanghai grin straight win for Shanghai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csdmcH4ZnJs

Straight win for Shanghai from video grin grin grin, but I'm sure you will discard this video evidence when Nairobi, Accra is been brought up for comparison.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
vankelvin:

Now Ghanaians can see the green city under the sun... grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:

Straight win for Shanghai from video grin grin grin, but I'm sure you will discard this video evidence when Nairobi, Accra is been brought up for comparison.

So true....when evidence is brought closer home folks switch to denial mode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

So true....when evidence is brought closer home folks switch to denial mode cheesy

That's when all manners of excuses, lies, will surface and you begin to hear hidden tears like development isn't all about skyscrapers grin, kibera this, kibera that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
popizaino:

That's when all manners of excuses, lies, will surface and you begin to hear hidden tears like development isn't all about skyscrapers grin, kibera this, kibera that.

Its ok for folks to accept what they have..no shame in it... grin
Bythe way most of Africa is crap grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Told you guys... cheesy

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Now Ghanaians can see the green city under the sun... grin

See this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
One thing that has been observed in the Chinese population is a proclivity to obey the laws of the land, whether by threat of consequences or otherwise. In any case, their cities are becoming cleaner and more safe   than American cities. Forget skyscrapers, Chinese cities are becoming more livable for their residents.
I guess it all comes down to the craziness that is going on in the United States versus the desire of the Chinese to prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
vankelvin:

See this grin grin

cheesy grin cool cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
So in Nigeria there is terrorist group known as Darul Salam... grin Reminds of kazikazi grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Its ok for folks to accept what they have..no shame in it... grin
Bythe way most of Africa is crap grin

Sure on the emboldened.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Vlain:

US infrastructures was the standard in late 20th century but Chinese infrastructures are the ones championing 21st century infrastructures standard.

Japanese infrastructure is above the Chinese
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chinese are hardworking and very homogenous - and have no time for religious or political escapism - they are very pragmatic/practical. 91 percent are one tribe of Hans Chinese. It not a quarrelsome union like the US or India or name it. More than anything - Chinese like Japanase are willing to work for very long hours...average of 12hours...while Western World is struggling to get 8hours. So in a year - they can produce almost twice the output - even with lower productivity. Just imagine their output if their productivity keep improving.

mtisTheQubit:
One thing that has been observed in the Chinese population is a proclivity to obey the laws of the land, whether by threat of consequences or otherwise. In any case, their cities are becoming cleaner and more safe   than American cities. Forget skyscrapers, Chinese cities are becoming more livable for their residents.
I guess it all comes down to the craziness that is going on in the United States versus the desire of the Chinese to prosper.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Accra and Kumasi has finally placed an end to landfill sites

Kpone Landfill site before closure

I wish all African countries could end the site dumping and burning of waste.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Movement, cutting and covering of waste

Replaced with and engineered collection and processing center

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Looking good

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
theInterpreter:
all countries have slums

if you don't know the meaning of the word slum you shouldn't be here
Show me a slum in Seychelles.show me son so I can finally understand what a slum is
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
vankelvin:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
vankelvin:

Ethiopians are really trying.You can laugh at their lack of a soccer pitch,but they can laugh at so many things which they have and u don't.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kazikazi:
Ethiopians are really trying.You can laugh at their lack of a soccer pitch,but they can laugh at so many things which they have and u don't.
like?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.