Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1110919 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

I didn't want to involve myself in this tourism thing but seeing this make me laugh grin wink grin

Who are you trying to impress? your folks or who?

It's good you compared Kenya's 2019 figures to Ghana's 2015 figures... So embarrassing grin wink grin cheesy

Dude, you don't need to lie to make your point. Post the real figures, if Kenya wins that's it, period.

Give me numbers for Gahan 2019 then bro...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Coming from a country with less number than sudan..really mate... grin grin
i know ths hurts but just for the last time bro grin

Lol why did u stop posting the 2015 data from WB cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

Lol why did u stop posting the 2015 data from WB cheesy
Ok give me 2019 figures then..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
mtisQ:

Coming from a country with less number than sudan..really mate... grin grin
i know ths hurts but just for the last time bro grin
[/s]

Ignored

Repeating nonsense ain't my thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

there

You have 4 years of figures

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
You mean WOrld Atlas stuff?

Even that 2015 revenue is still higher than your country 2019 revenue

now go and compare with countries in your league of below 2 billion dollars, Ghana is above that

Ghana and Tanzania are minuscule backwaters. Both are blessed with mineral resources. It's so unfortunate that your primitive and illiterate leaders can't convert those resources to economic & infrastructural value. Ghana, for instance, was blessed with nice seashores & beaches. Bonobos & primitive hobbits saw those beaches as a pit latrine where they can release their sh*t and urine.

Instead of your Gold being a source of value, it's being used to create hazardous fish ponds and frog chambers for rodent eaters whilst the valuable products are being ferried straight to China. Chinese are draining your country dry and you're here trying to justify how ghana is ahead of every country.

What is Ghana?
At least TZ has animals & Kenyan donated Kilimanjaro to brag about.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
there

You have 4 years of figures
Ths how you understand stuff bro... grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Even if we add how much ya tourism numbers is just below sudan my friend..stop comparing stuff ya cant match,,small country na grin

Are you aware that since 2018 a lot has changed in the tourism sector in Ghana? There's been a massive boast in the tourism sector with all kinds of programmes here and there bla bla bla.

Dude, nobody is interested in your grammatical gymnastics, just provide the real figures and let's move on...

How do you compare Ghana's 2015 figures to Kenya's 2019 figures and still have the strength to blab ? I mean how? Ain't you ashame of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

I didn't want to involve myself in this tourism thing but seeing this make me laugh grin wink grin

Who are you trying to impress? your folks or who?

It's good you compared Kenya's 2019 figures to Ghana's 2015 figures... So embarrassing grin wink grin cheesy

Dude, you don't need to lie to make your point. Post the real figures, if Kenya wins that's it, period.

Ok van according to statista.com In 2019, Ghana registered a peak of around 1.13 million international tourists arriving in the country.do you agree ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

Are you aware that since 2018 a lot has changed in the tourism sector in Ghana? There's been a massive boast in the tourism sector with all kinds of programmes here and there bla bla bla.

Dude, nobody is interested in your grammatical gymnastics, just provide the real figures and let's move on...

How do you compare Ghana's 2015 figures to Kenya's 2019 figures and still have the strength to blab ? I mean how? Ain't you ashame of yourself?

lets see In 2019, Ghana registered a peak of around 1.13 million international tourists arriving in the country...that still small bro
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Silly boy an you think i'll believe your local data against World bank ..please

The pain hit different level grin cheesy angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Ghana and Tanzania are minuscule backwaters. Both are blessed with mineral resources. It's so unfortunate that your primitive and illiterate leaders can't convert those resources to economic & infrastructural value. Ghana, for instance, was blessed with nice seashores & beaches. Bonobos & primitive hobbits saw those beaches as a pit latrine where they can release their sh*t and urine.

Instead of your Gold being a source of value, it's being used to create hazardous fish ponds and frog chambers for rodent eaters whilst the valuable products are being ferried straight to China. Chinese are draining your country dry and you're here trying to justify how ghana is ahead of every country.

What is Ghana?
Tz make more money from tourism than your country Kenya and same goes for Ghana.

That makes Kenya tourism a joke since you guys make a lot of noise off it.

Ghana has used it resources to give Ghanaians a higher standard of living that Kenya will never attain.. what has Kenya used it resources for? grin

The Chinese and Indians have already drain your country and made you all destitutes for the slums and poverty, left with cooking stone for food and dependent on food aids.

Ghana has a successful rich society to brag about, we don't delve in that primitive animal worshiping thing. Jungle lifestyle grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

The pain hit different level grin cheesy angry cheesy

You guys are just know here to claim stuff an it bothers me..you folks rarely speak the truth..
Now give me 2019 numbers bro..
Do you agree 1.3 m an remember that was year of return..special year
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Ths how you understand stuff bro... grin
even that 2015 revenue is higher than your country 2019 revenue

grin grin
Keep weeping

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
Tz make more money from tourism than your country Kenya and same goes for Ghana.

Ghana has used it resources to give Ghanaians a higher standard of living that Kenya will never attain.. what has Kenya used it resources for? grin

The Chinese and Indians have already drain your country and made you all destitutes for the slums and poverty, left with cooking stone for food and dependent on food aids.

Ghana has a successful rich society to brag about, we don't delve in that primitive animal worshiping thing. Jungle lifestyle grin

You do realize apart from your fellow Ghananian no one else agree with ths crap...Do you even listen to your self..lies upon lies bro..what there to see in ghana ..just show us..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Ok van according to statista.com In 2019, Ghana registered a peak of around 1.13 million international tourists arriving in the country.do you agree ?

U missing the point here the initial argument was about tourism income generation that is where Ghana is making $3.7 B and Kenya is making less than 2 b

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
even that 2015 revenue is higher than your country 2019 revenue

grin grin
Keep weeping

Again ya not the most intelligent lot down there..or am i wrong ?
2m is larger than 0.8 m..simple maths
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

U missing the point here the initial argument was about tourism income generation that is where Ghana is making $3.7 B and Kenya is making less than 2 b
Ok then tell me what year is ths then...

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

He who alleges must have prove.

How do you compare Ghana's 2015 figures to Kenyans 2019 figures and still feel proud of yourself? Are you that desperate?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kazikazi:
Which economies?
Let me help you....

If SA has over 20,000 kms of railway,why you guys r too far behind with your the so called economy?

If SA has more than 12 good,developed cities,why you guys has got only one or two cities even with dust roads?

If SA has over 40,000MW capacity, why Nigeria has so much low and Kenya has about 2,000 but your cooked GDP figures is a quarter of SA? Why can't u have a quarter of 40,000 MW?

Check SA local aviation sector,compare it with naija or Kenya. Have u seen the joke?

You can't have a quarter of SA GDP, while on ground you don't have a quarter of what SA has.
You can't have the bigger GDP than SA,but on ground, you struggle to even get a half or a third of what SA has!

Shitholes
Kenya's aviation sector is playing a catch-up game with SA.
Rail lines are not the yardstick for measuring GDP. But that being said, we have the best railway infrastructure in Africa - outside SA.

Yes, SA GDP is correct. At least sh*t is reflecting on the ground - just like the booming infrastructure in Kenya, with the highest GDP growth rate. cool

Another point is. .... If you want to talk to Nigerians, talk to them directly. Don't use Kenya as an escape route.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

He who alleges must have prove.

How do you compare Ghana's 2015 figures to Kenyans 2019 figures and still feel proud of yourself? Are you that desperate?

Your 2019 numbers 1.13million...revenue $ 1.4b ..an remember that your best year. Year of return grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Kenya's aviation sector is playing a catch-up game with SA.
Rail lines are not the yardstick for measuring GDP. But that being said, we have the best railway infrastructure in Africa - outside SA.

Yes, SA GDP is correct. At least sh*t is reflecting on the ground.

Another point is. .... If you want to talk to a Nigerians, talk to them directly. Don't use Kenya as an escape route.
Ask him why Ghana overtook them ..just ask him... grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

You do realize apart from your fellow Ghananian no one else agree with ths crap...Do you even listen to your self..lies upon lies bro..what there to see in ghana ..just show us..
You don't need the entire world to believe something before it because a fact do you?

Facts are always facts that can be proven despite denials from propagandist from poor countries.

There's everything to see for a tourist to spend 3000 dollars which is more than 3 times what tourist spend in Kenya. grin

Slum tourism does not fetch much money for your country, you guys need to stay up to date.

Google Afrocella, Ankors, and so many other

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Again ya not the most intelligent lot down there..or am i wrong ?
2m is larger than 0.8 m..simple maths
still higher revenue than your country will ever make from it tourism sector

You can wail and weep and your 1.5 billion revenue won't jump to 3 billion plus grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
You don't need the entire world to believe something before it because a fact do you?

Facts are always facts that can be proven despite denials from propagandist from poor countries.

There's everything to see for a tourist to spend 3000 dollars which is more than 3 times what tourist spend in Kenya. grin

Slum tourism does not fetch much money for your country, you guys need to stay up to date.

Google Afrocella, Ankors, and so many other

to much bla bla bla..show me le mullah bro

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
still higher revenue than your country will ever make from it tourism sector

You can wail and weep and your 1.5 billion revenue won't jump to 3 billion plus grin
Ok bro you argue like a grade 2 kid..please just leave me alone..there are othe smarter Ghananians around..even munderfkz argues alittle smarter ..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

What is Ghana?

Kenya's educational system really did you guys bad. It's very funny and also sad to always hear Kenyans talk about how other countries have mineral resources and Kenya does not have any?
Are you people alright upstairs? I mean are you normal?

Do we need to always educate you people on the number of mineral resources you have in your country? You guys don't dissappoint at all.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

to much bla bla bla..show me le mullah bro
your noise won't make Kenya tourism catch up to Ghana in revenue...

I suggest you spend your time advertising your country more ... After all, that's why you are on nairaland comparing Kenya to all the countries above it in development.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Ok bro you argue like a grade 2 kid..please just leave me alone..there are othe smarter Ghananians around..even munderfkz argues alittle smarter ..
have you had formal education at all?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

Are you asking or you are telling me? which is which?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:

I can vouch for TZ in that sector, but for Ghana slumbolish? Nope. Ghana has nothing to attract tourists, unless you're talking about the hobbits. -It can be so interesting for a white to see a special human on the planet. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mtisQ: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
your noise won't make Kenya tourism catch up to Ghana in revenue...

I suggest you spend your time advertising your country more ... After all, that's why you are on nairaland comparing Kenya to all the countries above it in development.

guy i told you your arguments sound stupid..forgive my bad language

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: POKUASI2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.