Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1113739 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
mtisQ:

For real van whom do you folks really want to impress..Kenya naah..Nigeria i dont think so..SA that funny coz they called ya crap
the other day..Tell me then whom do you wann to impress with lies cheesy

That question still hangs on your neck, did any of the countries you mentioned ever called Kenya a developed country? or did they put Kenya ahead of their countries?

Stop trying to win their favor cos they don't care... Be yourself and forget about what others say..

You don't need to impress anyone here, you just have to say what you know, period.

#MyAdviseToYou

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin

This is a complete disaster lol Kenya is a hell whole grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

U missing the point here the initial argument was about tourism income generation that is where Ghana is making $3.7 B and Kenya is making less than 2 b

You can't honestly tell me that you really believe Ghana is making $3.7B from tourism.

Are you serious now?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin

Hmmmmmm disgusting 27% of Kenyan houses uses mud/cow dung for wall

Bunch of primitives shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
In other news grin cheesy

Observers are worried grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
So busy today. I wish I had time to engage these hobbits. Lemme just finish something then I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shut up m^oro^n, you haven't won any argument here before..

Whether you are busy or not nobody gives a f^uck^ about your whereabout, mtsew cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

You can't honestly tell me that you really believe Ghana is making $3.7B from tourism.

Are you serious now?

Ghana’s tourism, until the advent of COVID-19 pandemic had been projected to rise significantly for both arrivals and receipts following the huge success of the “Year of Return” initiative. Figures from the 2019 Tourism Report by the Ghana Tourism Authority indicated that the country earned over $3,312 billion in tourism receipts
https://voyagesafriq.com/2021/03/29/ghana-minister-targets-5-billion-tourism-revenue-2022/

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

Whether you are busy or not nobody gives a f^uck^ about your whereabout, mtsew cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Talk to me directly if you have the balls. Don't beat around the corner like a pussified wuss. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:
So busy today. I wish I had time to engage these hobbits. Lemme just finish something then I'll be back.

U busy patching ur wall with mud and cow dung grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

Ghana’s tourism, until the advent of COVID-19 pandemic had been projected to rise significantly for both arrivals and receipts following the huge success of the “Year of Return” initiative. Figures from the 2019 Tourism Report by the Ghana Tourism Authority indicated that the country earned over $3,312 billion in tourism receipts
https://voyagesafriq.com/2021/03/29/ghana-minister-targets-5-billion-tourism-revenue-2022/

Don't waste your energy. Tiny ghana has nothing on tourism. All these are west Africa hallucinated prognoses.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

I'm busy f*cking your mom.a
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Talk to me directly if you have the balls. Don't beat around the corner like a pussified wuss. cool

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin cheesy

Olodo, I can see you are still busy.

By the way who do you think you are?
So you actually think somebody fear your presence? you must be on some cheap drugs abi?

Finish whatever you are doing, come and display your nonsense, I have your time.

Kwasia bi ba grin cheesy buulu-buulu n3k3 grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

Hmmmmmm disgusting 27% of Kenyan houses uses mud/cow dung for wall

Bunch of primitives shocked shocked shocked
grin grin

Primitive indeed

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

grin grin grin He's running away from his own country data

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Lol the emotional stvpid kid at it again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Torture2020: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
What is this hungry kenyan mudder fugger saying? cool Look, Ghana is not the reason kenya is what it is today oooh,huh? So carry your frustrations elsewhere grin

How is it Ghana's fault that kenyans are hungry, owing China and frustrated? grin

Shma:

Don't waste your energy. Tiny ghana has nothing on tourism. All these are west Africa hallucinated prognoses.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Are you serious now?
yes it's proven with Central Bank and third party credit card data tracking as reported by Ghana tourism authority and Statista

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

angry
grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Bring proper stats to counter not ur useless kibere rants grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin cheesy

So you actually think somebody fear your presence? you must be on some cheap drugs abi?

Finish whatever you are doing, come and display your nonsense, I have your time.

Ding dong - you do realize that I don't tolerate tantrums, especially from hobbits. I'm too mature for those kind of nonsense.

If you don't have a brain to think. Don't come here with hallucination songs. Know your lane and know peace. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

Bring proper stats to counter not ur useless kibere rants grin
You can't fathom stats. Hobbits are too dumb for that. The only indices that can fit your puny brain is picture tests.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Torture2020: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
And what if Ghana makes $3.7B from tourism? What’s the big deal about that?

Nonsense!

AfriqueDuZuid:

Are you serious now?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin He's running away from his own country data

grin cheesy grin grin

That @Appisko guy is not correct grin cheesy I laugh saa

He said he is patching up his mud house with cow dung grin cheesy cheesy

Nowhere cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Easily result to vawulence when your lies and propaganda ain't having it effect grin grin

Childish tantrums

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin cheesy

he's probably on that Kenyan nonsense that has been banned grin

Please have patience for him, he's a deficient child.
The Ga words are too heavy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Torture2020:
What is this hungry kenyan mudder fugger saying? cool Look, Ghana is not the reason kenya is what it is today oooh,huh? So carry your frustrations elsewhere grin

How is it Ghana's fault that kenyans are hungry, owing China and frustrated? grin

Another hungry mother f*cckr* seeking validation on hunger riddim. A typical west African bonobos... A Zombie with zero brain cells.

Kenya is richer than your zoo, dude cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

grin cheesy grin grin

That @Appisko guy is not correct grin cheesy I laugh saa

He said he is patching up his mud house with cow dung grin cheesy cheesy

Nowhere cool
when you cow dung walls and mud houses, you always have to repair it by doing patch works especially in a wet environment like Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Ding dong - you do realize that I don't tolerate tantrums, especially from hobbits. I'm too mature for those kind of nonsense.

If you don't have a brain to think. Don't come here with hallucination songs. Know your lane and know peace. cool

So you are still talking?

I thought you said you were busy? huh! grin cheesy cheesy

Can you finish up with all the nonsense that is keeping you busy so I can decend to your level and give you a proper scolding?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
Easily result to vawulence when your lies and propaganda ain't having it effect grin grin

Childish tantrums

Your fellow dwarf started it. I didn't. I can't insult an insult. Hobbits by themselves are insults by nature... Rare species of neanderthals.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

I asked you do you really believe that? grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Your fellow dwarf started it. I didn't. I can't insult an insult. Hobbits by themselves are insults by nature... Rare species of neanderthals.
Naa, you started it

Short temper are usually associated with short hobbits likes like ..

Especially hungry ones from zombieland grin grin

Inbred

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.