Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1093261 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

I mean who cares about 44fls buildings when citizens are cooking stones, majority living in slums whereas others are given their wife's out to tourists to f√uck them for some little shillings?

Cooking stones is deceiving propaganda that you've allowed it to cloud your obtuse head. No one has cooked stone in Kenya. Even a hobbit in ghana who boils Anakonda and drinks its soup cannot do that. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
Ghana offers enough opportunities that makes the cost of living less of a burden such that people can maintain a higher standard of living and that is something to brag about.

Do you get it now, you cant talk about the cost of living without talking about the standard of living?

Mention any country that has the kind of standard of living that Ghana has and doesn't have a similar cost of living.

Opportunities like what exactly? Don't let break this things down to the barest minimum before we unravel more mysteries about ghana and the so called opportunities .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Cooking stones is deceiving propaganda that you've allowed it to cloud your obtuse head. No one has cooked stone in Kenya. Even a hobbit in ghana who boils Anakonda and drinks its soup cannot do that. cool

Drinking raw blood is possible so cooking stones isn't news.

And what about the part where you give your wives out to tourists to f*uck for some little shillings?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Because someone applauded your punchline does not mean it was lethal. Repeating the same punchline is just exposing your zero-fluid teensy brain.

And it's neanderthal not neaderthal cool

Lol pains cry more grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s]shut up! grin people get kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala in your zoo, and they brag about it grin
no electricity, and they brag about it grin
life expectancy in your country zoo is 35 years, and they brag about it grin
your country zoo is the poverty capital of the world, and they brag about it grin oh dear oh dear cool

[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
popizaino:

Opportunities like what exactly? Don't let break this things down to the barest minimum before we unravel more mysteries about ghana and the so called opportunities .
You don't know what economic opportunities are?
Ain't one of those opportunities the reason why Ghana is your only option?

Let's break it down because a lot of things are a positive for Ghana that we rarely get to talk about because we feel like we should be on par with developed nations and comparing ourselves to African countries Is a downgrade, an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
The amount of gas used in one tower in Accra is enough to build 10 towers in Nairobi where burning of firewood is still a thing ...
You guys are really primitive grin

Just a 5 story building in Accra is enough to build over 30 towers in Nairobi..

Inbred zombie your own data is revealing how messed up your country is and your feelings is badly hurt such that you can't string proper sentences to be a bit intelligent. grin

Electricity voltage used to run one tower in Nairobi can power the entire country of dwarfs. The cost alone can build ghana from scratch. A country of short men who depends on selling Alamanda for a penny should not even try to talk about how big boys do it.

How can a 10fl tower be anything? Accra should learn from Nairobi of 1980... finish that then implement it.... Don't be living in a delusional world. Accra of now is still living in a fantasy world with her Vision of Accra beyond aid - a pipe dream if you ask me.

troglodytes dimwit. Your country is nothing as far as Africa is concerned. cool... Swallow chill pills if it hurts.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
@shma

Why is it that 55% of Kenyans use firewood for cooking ?
Isn't that so primitive?
What happen to gas and electric stoves?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Electricity voltage used to run one tower in Nairobi can power the entire country of dwarfs. The cost alone can build ghana from scratch. A country of short men who depends on selling Alamanda for a penny should not even try to talk about how big boys do it.

How can a 10fl tower be anything? Accra should learn from Nairobi of 1980... finish that then implement it.... Don't be living in a delusional world. Accra of now is still living in a fantasy world with her Vision of Accra beyond aid - a pipe dream if you ask me.

troglodytes dimwit. Your country is nothing as far as Africa is concerned. cool... Swallow chill pills if it hurts.

and Yet, Accra alone consumes almost the total amount of electricity consumed in your entire country.. grin grin

Kenya should go back to learn from Ghana of the 70s and adopt modern cooking fuels like gas ... Even villagers here use gas for cooking.

But I guess inbreds are allergic to intelligence grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
vankelvin:

Drinking raw blood is possible so cooking stones isn't news.

And what about the part where you give your wives out to tourists to f*uck for some little shillings?

Raw animal blood is an African culture.... Egyptians, Ethiopians and pokots in Kenya have embraced their culture as warriors.

What about primitive gheniuns frying frogs for lunch? Is that poverty or witchcraft?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
@shma

Why is it that 55% of Kenyans use firewood for cooking ?
Isn't that so primitive?
What happen to gas and electric stoves?
Those are data from your anus... Go and wipe it. Why is 80% of hobbits dumb?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Lol argue with facts this place in not kibere market
Kenya’s current effective installed (grid connected) electricity capacity is 1,429 MW
Kenyan population 53m

total installed capacity for existing plants in Ghana is 4,132 Megawatt (MW)

Ghana population 30m

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Lol data straight from Kenyan statistical service cry more grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

it's from you own census data..

I know it paints a bad situation.. no need denying it grin grin

You might have wished your country to be so better but it's not

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
and Yet, Accra alone consumes almost the total amount of electricity consumed in your entire country.. grin grin

Kenya should go back to learn from Ghana of the 70s and adopt modern cooking fuels like gas ... Even villagers here use gas for cooking.

But I guess inbreds are allergic to intelligence grin grin

Lemme be frank with you. Accra is a village... One day, try to build even a proper 10fls structure then come and argue.

Kenya has done a lot that your dystopia wonderland can only dream of. We're one of the most tech advanced countries in Africa.... Modernity is us and us is modernity. You can't change that unless you're SA or Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

it's from your own census data..

You might have wished your country to be so good but it's not.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

Lol argue with facts this place in not kibere market
Kenya’s current effective installed (grid connected) electricity capacity is 1,429 MW
Kenyan population 53m

total installed capacity for existing plants in Ghana is 4,132 Megawatt (MW)

Ghana population 30m

Another bonobo excavating data from his anus. .. Drop the link, let's see if it's a ghanian blog or a reputable source.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
it's from your own census data..

You might have wished your country to be so good but it's not.

Mhhhh... Link?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Another bonobo excavating data from his anus. .. Drop the link, let's see if it's a ghanian blog or a reputable source.

https://energypedia.info/wiki/Kenya_Energy_Situation

https://www.trade.gov/country-commercial-guides/ghana-energy-sector

Facts are indeed painful if it doesn't go ur way

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Lemme be frank with you. Accra is a village... One day, try to build even a proper 10fls structure then come and argue.

Kenya has done a lot that your dystopia wonderland can only dream of. We're one of the most tech advanced countries in Africa.... Modernity is us and us is modernity. You can't change that unless you're SA or Nigeria.
Accra is the city you wish Nairobi can become but unfortunately it is primitively burning firewood for cooking and only 16% of buildings use modern concrete or bricks..

The rest are of primitive nature mud and zinc properties with 57% of them having sand floors or wooden floors

That is real modernity grin
I guess we have to change the definition of modern

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

https://energypedia.info/wiki/Kenya_Energy_Situation

https://www.trade.gov/country-commercial-guides/ghana-energy-sector

Facts are indeed painful if it doesn't go ur way

Why are you bringing ghanaian blogs? I asked for a reputable source. Not a wiki nonsense.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Mhhhh... Link?
Just download your own country census data and stop asking me for links when it is readily available online

Download this volume, it deals with socio economics

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Why are you bringing ghanaian blogs? I asked for a reputable source. Not a wiki nonsense.

Lol that is an American govt website

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
Accra is the city you wish Nairobi can become but unfortunately it is primitively burning firewood for cooking and only 16% of buildings use modern concrete or bricks..

The rest are of primitive nature mud and zinc properties with 57% of them having sand floors or wooden floors

That is real modernity grin
I guess we have to change the definition of modern
I can see you've joined the muzzurfugguz bandwagon... A group of deranged subhumans with zero brain cells.. Why are you repeating same nonsense over and over again? Will charcoal remove your hobbitopic zoo from a dystopia state of illiteracy?

Come on, zombie... You need to build your town to be a city. Once you're done with that, your vent will disappear for G. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Appisko:

Lol that is an American govt website
So you don't have a brain to tell the bonobo's article and a reputable source? Zombie. Why are you struggling to reason? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
Just download your own country census data and stop asking me for links when it is readily available online
Then shove of that nonsense to your arsh.le you can't be excavating nonsense from your bum to prove a point.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
I can see yvone-kelvin is missing in action..lemme me now handle my stuff.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

So you don't have a brain to tell the bonobo's article and a reputable source? Zombie. Why are you struggling to reason? cool

Lol cry me a river facts are facts I can fell ur pains grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

I can see you've joined the muzzurfugguz bandwagon... A group of deranged subhumans with zero brain cells.. Why are you repeating same nonsense over and over again? Will charcoal remove your hobbitopic zoo from a dystopia state of illiteracy?

Come on, zombie... You need to build your town to be a city. Once you're done with that, your vent will disappear for G. cool
you've written nothing, answered none of the questions
Just a tragic inbred nature

grin grin

Bring your country to the modern age before you think of putting it on the same upper pedestal as Ghana. grin

Case close

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just30:
grin

Lol the little Kenyan ego have been broken cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shma:

Then shove of that nonsense to your arsh.le you can't be excavating nonsense from your bum to prove a point.
So now census data are nonsense? grin grin

Haven't you been the one berating Nigeria for not having a census ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.