Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1093150 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Sure but it has a role to play
Govt can't dictate to academia

Have you forgotten the Legon vrs Govt fight over UGMC hospital?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
Neither does your aimless rants

You've already done that here, yourself...

Now you are denying your own nationality? grin grin
Everyone is proud to embrace their nationality here, except you.

why are you ashamed of your own country Nigeria?
Despite it challenges, Nigeria has made a lot of strives for any Nigerian to be proud of..

What a lost kid

True definition of a low self esteem animal (human being alike) cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

Get lost if you can't be proud of your own country Liberia, not everyone is insecure about his nationality like yourself and if you were not so stupid you would have known it's possible to come from both countries like Timi Dakolo,Yvonne Okoro, kojo Adeyemo Annan, among many others. Now keep crying because I don't allow you to hype nonsense.
grin grin grin

This is funny

You can't proudly claim your nationality and you are casting your own inabilities on me ....

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

You are a clown.

The way I am on Nairaland is the same way I am on Facebook so don't expect to see my photos there

I call your bluff, expose me or forever remain mute, Jon boy grin

Frog eye I know and that's why I was able to know you are the idiot behind the post on Facebook. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

The guy is hurt so he is desperately searching for my identity all over the place grin cheesy

I must have hurt him badly grin cheesy cheesy
when ever he's hurt, he starts throwing aimless tantrums

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
Govt can't dictate to academia

Have you forgotten the Legon vrs Govt fight over UGMC hospital?

I think they still collaborate with Government when it comes to their infrastructural needs.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin

This is funny

You can't proudly claim your nationality and you are casting your own inabilities on me ....

grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

True definition of a low self esteem animal (human being alike) cheesy cheesy grin
he needs Samboro to help him build his love for Nigeria...

So far, Samboro is the only Nigerian that have demonstrated his love for Nigeria despite it problems.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin

This is funny

grin

Liberian man get lost .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

I think they still collaborate with Government when it comes to their infrastructural needs.
Not at all

The University borrows on it balance sheet to put up infrastructure or goes into BOT agreements with private individuals.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

Liberian man get lost .
Tantrums as usual

Be proud of Nigeria, it has come a long way and achieved a lot.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
Tantrums as usual

I am proud of Nigeria the giant of Africa and also proud of ghana, Nigeria 37th state.

Now when will you hold claim of your Liberian Nationality.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
when ever he's hurt, he starts throwing aimless tantrums

Exactly.

You remember he posted some comment made by a certain Ghanaian comparing Nairobi to Accra?
I commented on that page 2 days before he snapshot that post and dropped it here so when he said he had seen my Facebook account I tot he saw those comments of mine not knowing he has no clue at all..

Desperado grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
Tantrums as usual

No he can't grin wink grin

Someone that said he turns off his television whenever he sees any news about Nigeria? such inferiority complex dude? forget no koraa grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

I am proud of Nigeria the giant of Africa and also proud of ghana, Nigeria 37th state.

I wish I had a claim to Liberia so that I could get longer US visa, when ever I apply for one.

Typing giant of Africa and you are proud of Nigeria is not what makes you are proud Nigerian...

Ask Samboro for help on how to be proud of your country so that you wouldn't have to run to Ghana for refuge.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

Yie Yie ,, jie anokwale

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Force them to play nonsense.. buulu

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Exactly.

You remember he posted some comment made by a certain Ghanaian comparing Nairobi to Accra?
I commented on that page 2 days before he snapshot that post and dropped it here so when he said he had seen my Facebook account I tot he saw those comments of mine not knowing he has no clue at all..

He's a child so badly in need of love and acceptance

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Exactly.

Frog eye why are you always in denial ? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

No he can't grin wink grin

Someone that said he turns off his television whenever he sees any news about Nigeria? such inferiority complex dude? forget no koraa grin cheesy
It's sad that he abhors Nigeria...

If I were him I'll be so proud of that country because at least now, it is achieving a lot of things.

Most important of all is building back it image and the development happening

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:

He's a child so badly in need of love and acceptance

He really needs some love.

Kenyans, please show your slave some love cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

He really needs some love.

Kenyans, please show your slave some love cheesy grin

Please don't start, I've never seen a slave have enough love to be able to give back. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
It's sad that he abhors Nigeria...

If I were him I'll be so proud of that country because at least now, it is achieving a lot of things.

Most important of all is building back it image and the development happening

The thing is, whether your country is bad or not , that's where you hail from so forget about the bad side and be proud of the positive side .. This is just common sense.

Don't he see how the Kenyans pride themselves with their country? common logic.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:
I wish I had a claim to Liberia so that I could get longer US visa, when ever I apply for one.

Typical giant of Africa and you are proud of Nigeria is not what makes you are proud Nigerian...

Ask Samboro for help on how to be proud of your country so that you wouldn't have to run to Ghana for refuge.

You are incoherent, be real for once
and stop faking savage.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Just30:

Please don't start, I've never seen a slave have enough love to be able to give back. grin

Maybe this time around the Kenyans will help change the narrative grin cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2021
The idiot you once claim I have never been to Ghana is here parroting about my country of origin grin

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

and stop faking savage.

Someone is crying grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

The village obuasi boy, is that what you are doing right now?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2021
I have given you enough attention, now let me move on to better things. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

The thing is, whether your country is bad or not , that's where you hail from so forget about the bad side and be proud of the positive side .. This is just common sense.

Don't he see how the Kenyans pride themselves with their country? common logic.
grin grin

Even the Kenyans do , why isn't Popizaino?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

and stop faking savage.
I guess theres a different meaning for coherence grin

I'm being sincere with you and there's nothing savagery about what I wrote.

The fact that there's no way for you bring up a reasonable response without insulting yourself, has nothing to do with me.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Maybe this time around the Kenyans will help change the narrative grin cheesy
I'm all for changing the narrative grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
vankelvin:

He couldn't come back after that grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.