Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,252 members, 7,853,277 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132342 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Ghanaian thinking is nothing to envy. Is everyone in Ghana this thick? tongue
Ghanaian thinking is what birthed your country and that is why your country is so dependent on it

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:
I know some people don't want to here this but Nairobi is catching up with jorburg pretty fast....it's not even in the level of Lagos .

Send the link

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jidesam01:
why not use 2021, Nigeria is currently at 1.7bn

Look at Ghana? wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

grin grin grin I love this grin
I love how you are silently taunting him with facts. You have punished him emotionally and the recipt for that is all over his post.

Dumbo.. Olodo. .. Dimwit.... Your lesbian m0ron chose silence because he was shivering and hyperventilating... He was so scared to a point of acting victim... Follow the conversation and see how he went mute from throwing dirt..

Zombie..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
504 km Isiolo moyale highway snaking through the arid Northern kenya to Ethiopia.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

You already did that, And I'm now proving to you how your cities are just mere African standards. Your cities are for those who don't know have more slums unimaginable...

Joburg for instance, a shambolic that want to compare itself with New York.. Were you even thinking when you brought up london?

Sandton is just like any serious district in Newyork and London. No difference. Choke on that.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
vankelvin:

Send the link

Post development dwarf brain, let's see your roads. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Dumbo.. Olodo. .. Dimwit.... Your lesbian m0ron chose silence because he was shivering and hyperventilating... He was so scared to a point of acting victim... Follow the conversation and see how he went mute from throwing dirt..

Zombie..

Except this happened in another thread otherwise you are a delusional dingbat hurting emotionally cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by OAra: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:

We would love more of that rather than the empty talk.

I got no horse in this race given I'm neither Nigerian nor Kenyan, but was just commenting on how the roads the guy posted wouldn't be that out of place around here in Europe - maybe not the newest/best, but still.

Also, I simply scrolled down Google image while googling "ghanaian highway". Here are some images - honestly? IF the entire highway network was like this, it'd be quite good.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Sandton is just like any serious district in Newyork and London. No difference. Choke on that.
Wrong.. Just say you want his a*rs... Don't try to please him. He will not give you anything you g@y m0zzefagguz cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Johannesburg is an alpha city smiley, whether it deprives you of sleep that's your problem smiley

You can bring more dirt smiley

FACTS! FACTS!! FACTS!!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Wrong.. Just say you want his a*rs... Don't try to please him. He will not give you anything you g@y m0zzefagguz cool

It’s a true fact bro. Sandton runs shoulder with top district in newyork and London. You are timid and unexposed so I understand your plight.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Funny enough, Joburg closed the list for alpha cities.. Nairobi comes after ten cities from Joburg position. now considering the infrastructural boom and city dynamic, Nairobi will soon be ranked ahead of joburg in alpha cities. cool

Lol funny enough, Capetown is ahead of you

grin grin even though it didn't have a stock exchange, it's still ahead.

Now it has it
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
No, I’m not. We don’t have people starving to death in my country grin so tell me, why are kenyans allowing their fellow Kenyans to starve to death, when kenya is supposedly a very “rich” country? grin

That shiit happens only in kenya- a certified shiithole grin

gallivant:

Are you hungry son?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Post Accra roads hobbit, the floor is yours. grin cheesy
I'll give you village roads

That's were your Nairobi roads will fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0B596LBsE
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Except this happened in another thread otherwise you are a delusional dingbat hurting emotionally cool
Dumbo, dmwit.., this is not a conversation of zero brain celled zombies. Why are you hijacking the conversation? Why are you so insecure about your partner? Or you're one of those opportunistic taking advantage to jump into the conversation when someone is busy destroying someone? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Post development dwarf brain, let's see your roads. grin

Aids look alike I will post when I feel like

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Stop talking like a f00l, huh!

NTSA:

Accra is not even to the level of Kampala. grin
Why don't you post pictures of the said properties.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

It’s a true fact bro. Sandton runs shoulder with top district in newyork and London. You are timid and unexposed so I understand your plight.

Funny he's speaking of boom while Joburg has 8 times cities under construction

Even Pretoria has more,
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Lol funny enough, Capetown is ahead of you

grin grin even though it didn't have a stock exchange, it's still ahead.

Now it has it

Capetown is a small boy. Forget about it.

Joburg is the main target.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Funny he's speaking of boom while Joburg has 8 times cities under construction

Even Pretoria has more,

Pretoria was classified as insignificant city with the likes of lagos.

Bo0tl"cking will not save you... We're here till we sort this issue. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:

You better post Ghanian roads .... rather than usual tantrums.
52 km long Thika Road

the only road Kenyans can boast of ...

Like I said, Nairobi roads are only good to be compared to village roads in Ghana
Theres

Keep posting your tiny roads
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
OAra:

I got no horse in this race given I'm neither Nigerian nor Kenyan, but was just commenting on how the roads the guy posted wouldn't be that out of place around here in Europe - maybe not the newest/best, but still.

Also, I simply scrolled down Google image while googling "ghanaian highway". Here are some images - honestly? IF the entire highway network was like this, it'd be quite good.
I have seen guys pulling this stunt before.. grin..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

its your ignorance and dim - wittness that is doing you. Joburg is a massive city, yes. But not on the level of London and New York.. You can go tell that to your fellow intellectual twin. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
What happened to the Arabic Berber guy and askia harem.. grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Pretoria was classified as insignificant city with the likes of lagos.

A city of GDP US$ 75.6 billion
GDP per capita US$ 23,108
A city with largest number of automotives
Africa automative hub

Lol OK, you breathing through the wound, heal smiley grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
GUYS ITS OKAY

SEIZE FIRE

WE ARE IN DECEMBER

AND 2022 IS JUST SOME FEW WEEKS AWAY

CAN WE RESPECT EACH OTHER FOR THESE FEWS DAYS AND CONTINUE THE BGOS BGAS FROM FEBRUARY?

LETS DISCUSS CAMEROON AFCON 2022

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

What did we tell you about kissing @ss? cry
Allow her to expose her Queerness. It's now pretty obvious that this low life sub- human is a woman. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:
the only road Kenyans can boast of ...

Like I said, Nairobi roads are only good to be compared to village roads in Ghana
Theres

Keep posting your tiny roads
Cut the small talk and post pictures Hobbit.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by OAra: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:

I have seen guys pulling this stunt before.. grin..

Not really given I'm just commenting in an interesting thread - your national rivalry reminds me too much of ours (Italians) with the French...

Non proprio dato che sto solo commentando in un thread che trovo interessante dato che mi ricordate tanto noi con i francesi..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

What about banana, Ajegunle and Makoko? Don't be ashamed of Nigeria oga.. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

A city of GDP US$ 75.6 billion
GDP per capita US$ 23,108
A city with largest number of automotives
Africa automative hub

Lol OK, you breathing through the wound, heal smiley grin

You brought up Alpha nonsense... I'm using that to debunk your narrative... Joburg, to my opinion, is not better than durban.

Joburg is a slum city, don't even compare joburg to London and New York.

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.