Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,519 members, 7,847,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1126467 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:
the only road Kenyans can boast of ...

Like I said, Nairobi roads are only good to be compared to village roads in Ghana
Theres

Keep posting your tiny roads

Sharap half-wit. You need to post the roads, not tantrums.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:
I'll give you village roads

That's were your Nairobi roads will fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0B596LBsE

Accra is a village?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

You brought up Alpha nonsense... I'm using that to debunk your narrative... Joburg, to my opinion, is not better than durban.

Joburg is a slum city, don't even compare joburg to London and New York.

Johannesburg is an alpha city, I see it pains you
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

88 condominium, currently at 19fls.... Will go up to 44fls, Nearly twice this.

4GTC apartments, all 30+fls, have been completed, not the tallest apartment in Africa.

9 river estate apartments, all will going up to 34fls, Will not be the tallest apartments in Africa.
gtc apartments are 28flrs.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

You brought up Alpha nonsense... I'm using that to debunk your narrative... Joburg, to my opinion, is not better than durban.

Joburg is a slum city, don't even compare joburg to London and New York.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Johannesburg is an alpha city, I see it pains you
The problem with you, is you think SA development pains me. I might be here stringing this conversation to burst your ego, but not to put down such a magnificent city.

I love SA, and I love the fact that it is the only African city representing Africa in that category. But I hate when you're using those progress to hail contemptuous comments on other African cities... and that brings us to you As an individual. A shackman in the slum - terrible character cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
gtc apartments are 28flrs.
Only one apartment. The rest are 30+

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jamestown123:
Why don't you just do us the honor of showing us a glimpse of your beautiful apartment.

Right.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Capetown and Casablanca and Nairobi are on the same page of beta cities.. Nairobi will become an alpha city before Capetown.

Capetown is too advanced to be compare to anything in Kenya. Do you want to see comments from Kenyans on YouTube when they discovered how far advance Capetown is by just watching a certain kenyan YouTuber stroll across the streets.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

The problem with you, is you think SA development pains me. I might be here stringing this conversation to burst your ego, but not to put down such a magnificent city.

I love SA, and I love the fact that it is the only African city representing Africa in that category. But I hate when you're using those progress to hail contemptuous comments on other African cities... and that brings us to you As an individual. A shackman in the slum - terrible character cool

It pains you so much, that you go all over the internet searching for dirt.

You pained, you find it unbelievable that a city can be this developed grin grin grin

Heal
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
23.6km ngong road

1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Another bonobo... Always coming at me when I'm busy.. Did I claim any superiority? I only ask such questions to zombies who demean and are full of pride. I've your pic, a bald ugly head, but you'll never see me posting it until I hear anything like ugly from you.

The same case with this man, I've been keeping his pic for a long, but the day he started with slum nonsense, I've to remind him that he's saying those words in the comfort of his shack.

This mumu is so emotional.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Lesbian... Rescue your zombie.. He'll give you a heartbreak if you don't do that.

And tell him this :- don't throw stones when you live in a glasshouse.

He doesn’t live in a slum and e em if he did that doesn’ t make him any less of a SAns and he have every right to defend his country against your stupid irrelevant zoo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

It pains you so much, that you go all over the internet searching for dirt.

You pained, you find it unbelievable that a city can be this developed grin grin grin

Heal
So according to you, this is dirt? Dirt is what you started and dirt is what we're discussing.

Zombie cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:
I know some people don't want to here this but Nairobi is catching up with jorburg pretty fast....it's not even in the level of Lagos .

You are new here. We king debunked and handled this skyscrapercenter nonsense alongside emporis.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Capetown is too advanced to be compare to anything in Kenya. Do you want to see comments from Kenyans on YouTube when they discovered how far advance Capetown is by just watching a certain kenyan YouTuber stroll across the streets.

Kenyans are shocked when they come to SA

From trudy, Marwa, chetty etc
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jamestown123:
Typical fool, and a cry cry sisi. You are the type that always cry in class because and can't handle simple argument or truth, I just told you to post a glimpse of your beautiful room or forever remain a fool. Since you claim you live in a beautiful apartment and he lives in shack.

Dude is too emotional and childish. Act like a teenage girl most at times.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by OAra: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:
23.6km ngong road

Given I did reply with proof on the last page, now my turn to ask a question out of curiosity - the rivalry between Nigeria & Kenya, where does it come from originally? is it just competition to be the "Giant of Africa", or does it have some deeper reason?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Stick to makoko and your integrated slum city... This debate is beyond you. It's not for zoogerians to poke their nose in.

If your city was alpha or beta, we could have some conversation. But for the meantime, massage that @rs properly, display your stupidity far away from here, and allow me to kill your lesbian .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Funny enough, Joburg closed the list for alpha cities.. Nairobi comes after ten cities from Joburg position. now considering the infrastructural boom and city dynamic, Nairobi will soon be ranked ahead of joburg in alpha cities. cool

U must really be stupid if you think Nairobi is on thesame league with Abu Dhabi just cos you share that stupid beta list.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Post pictures of those starving kenyans first,huh? Who gives a fvcking fvck about pictures when people are starving to death? cool

NTSA:

Cut the small talk and post pictures Hobbit.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

What did we tell you about kissing @ss? cry

That it is nutritious I guess undecided undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Dumbo, dmwit.., this is not a conversation of zero brain celled zombies. Why are you hijacking the conversation? Why are you so insecure about your partner? Or you're one of those opportunistic taking advantage to jump into the conversation when someone is busy destroying someone? cool

You are destroying no one. If there is anything,afriquezuid is actually destroying you pragmatically and strategically.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why are the Hobbits not posting their roads..I see they have logged off .upperhill viaduct which is a different project from the Nairobi express way.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Dude is too emotional and childish. Act like a teenage girl most at times.
Speak for yourself. I don't know why you're crying like a deranged weeny. Is it because I'm busy F*cking your mate left right center grin..

Dumbo. It's not your time.... cool..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

That it is nutritious I guess undecided undecided

shocked shocked

Move to Cape Town ashawo.. tongue
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
I actually watched the video - all their towns and cities - are rusted iron sheet kibera like structures. I dont know why whole of Ghana look that shabby. It's very shocking. Just slums after slums after slums.
gallivant:

Accra is a village?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

You are destroying no one. If there is anything,afriquezuid is actually destroying you pragmatically and strategically.

Still kissing @ss. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

By the response, I've seen. It's crystal clear that you have some esteem issues. I told you a long time ago, don't be obsessed with me, for the good of your own mental health.. You seem to have a problem with me, or you're a man man. Where on earth can a zombie Quote every post of someone? Is that normal or you need some deliverance.? cool you might be obsessed with some evil spirit.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

You are new here. We king debunked and handled this skyscrapercenter nonsense alongside emporis.
Last I checked Nairobi is home to half the number of all skyscrapers being constructed in Subsaharan Africa if not Africa.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Post pictures of those starving kenyans first,huh? Who gives a fvcking fvck about pictures when people are starving to death? cool

Guy you like food oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Kenyans of shocked when they come to SA

From trudy, Marwa, chetty etc
Wodemaya was shocked when he arrived in Nairobi.

This Nigerian YouTuber, I just forgot his name, was shocked when he arrived in Nairobi.

Several other YouTubers were shocked with the kind of development when they arrived in Nairobi... your point is empty stupid and out of ignorance. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.