Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1104227 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Roan77:

tetracarbon dioxide is not a laughing gas chemical, idiot.

Lol the idiot said that grin grin grin honestly why am I not surprised.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:

Why are struggling to type?

30mins just to string 3 lines of G2 nonsense ?

Next time don't modify people's quote

Zombie

Lol truly you live in my shadow and my existence is the reason you live.....see this idiot copying me and trying to act smart.....no doubt I have become your slave master grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Roan77:

You are just an illiterate, that should be your new name here.

From Tetracarbon dioxide to Stant, from Stant you change it to stunt, and from there, you gave a wrong definition of stunt, even your dictionary couldn't help you.
I didn't need the help of dictionary to give you the definition of stunt.

Now go back to where you quoted with that word STANT, or STUNT, read it carefully, and tell me if it make sense to you, i will be waiting. wink

Kill that illeterate sub-human....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:

Even if you try to rephrase samorobo's approach. You still can't stand shma.

You're weak and stupid from the word go.
A simple glance at your hogwash and I was 100% certain that I'm dealing with a dropout.

Check your Punctuations well before you call me illiterate.

And by the way, do you understand the meaning of illiterate?

Yeah telling g him bi*tch how I rendered you and your illiteracy useless......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:

Oooh my goodness..

I though kruptozombie was denser until I bumped to this one.

From the first line of your write-up, it clearly shows struggles to string a convo. One thing for sure will save you from verbal and Punctuation diarrhea... Just go and read Nigeria standard or look for a novel and enlighten yourself.

Zombie.

Honestly I don't know which is more annoying.... The fact that you gat nothing upstairs or the fact that you still make out time to display it and still brag an act like you gat something upstairs...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Where did your husband samorobo disappear to? Tell him to meet me in the other thread. I ain't done with him yet.

Days the person that has been dodging me for weeks....

You know I am always here ready to whoop your stupid butt any day, anytime......just ask for it like you did now anytime my ass whooping expires on you...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
jln115:
I did do what you asked and the IMF and world bank predictions were spot on

Where they spit on with our economic growth or not
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Days the person that has been dodging me for weeks....

You know I am always here ready to whoop your stupid butt any day, anytime......just ask for it like you did now anytime my ass whooping expires on you...

I told you numerous times to meet me on my thread. I wanna see what your Nigerian babes have to show.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Shma2020:
I'm glad you came to your senses. wink.
You were too smart to let go because you can't fight the loosing battle.

Though you have wasted my today. I still congratulate you for your good efforts.

Peace from now onwards.

Byee Roan77 . smiley

That's how to know if Roan77 did a good job.....you commend him, beg and quickly make peace just as you usually do to me back then for the sake of your remaining sanity and mental health at large grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I told you numerous times to meet me on my thread. I wanna see what your Nigerian babes have to show.

The ones you have seen me post in that ironidiot thread is enough to let you know your vultures has nothing on our ladies....you are not constantly voted the ugliest globally for nothing grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Honestly I don't know which is more annoying.... The fact that you gat nothing upstairs or the fact that you still make out time to display it and still brag an act like you gat something upstairs...

Why are you quoting posts from other threads here? Are you really that fearful of Kenyans? grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

You Kenyans only bring in race when it suit the point you are trying to make and your ego.......this is actually coming from thesame idiot that screams how he doesn't see colour.....

Go quote him on the original thread. Quit being a pussy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

The ones you have seen me post in that ironidiot thread is enough to let you know your vultures has nothing on our ladies....you are not constantly voted the ugliest globally for nothing grin

So you want to mean that those are the beautiful women you were talking about. grin grin grin There's nothing spectacular about those ladies in fact they're considered below average this side of the continent.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Obakillah:

Why are you quoting posts from other threads here? Are you really that fearful of Kenyans? grin grin

I will go there and quote them.if only you can tell the real truth about your identity.... otherwise forget it.....

Obakillah:

Go quote him on the original thread. Quit being a pussy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So you want to mean that those are the beautiful women you were talking about. grin grin grin There's nothing spectacular about those ladies in fact they're considered below average this side of the continent.

Speak for Kenyans not your region as a whole you desperate lad......Kenyan ladies are ugly and inferior to ours and you know it....no amount of wailing and argument online can change.......fvck that is not even worth an argument cos it's a reality byou face everytime you step outta your house......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Speak for Kenyans not your region as a whole you desperate lad......Kenyan ladies are ugly and inferior to ours and you know it....no amount of wailing and argument online can change.......fvck that is not even worth an argument cos it's a reality byou face everytime you step outta your house......

If this is what you consider beautiful that side then definitely your women are prettier than ours. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

If this is what you consider beautiful that side then definitely your women are prettier than ours. grin grin

Does this make you feel better...he K I can feel the heat of your desperation from my phone......have I E et posted this women as Nigerian......both ladies are not nigerian...the second lady was posted by seppuku (Morpheus) to illustrate something about west African women(most especially francophone from ivory coast, Senegal)...he never said that athlete was nigeria...

But I can't tell you for a fact that this is how majority of Kenyan women looks like grin grin and that's just a fact....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

I will go there and quote them.if only you can tell the real truth about your identity.... otherwise forget it.....

My identity won't make you less of a bitch. Just quote in the right threads so you can be dealt with instead of acting like a whimp. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Does this make you feel better...he K I can feel the heat of your desperation from my phone......have I E et posted this women as Nigerian......both ladies are not nigerian...the second lady was posted by seppuku (Morpheus) to illustrate something about west African women(most especially francophone from ivory coast, Senegal)...he never said that athlete was nigeria...

But I can't tell you for a fact that this is how majority of Kenyan women looks like grin grin and that's just a fact....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin

Still not Nigerians.....and I hope you know this doesn't prove anything.....Nigerian girls with quality high standard looks have been posted in that SA thread.....go delve their beauty in and nurse your pain ..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Obakillah:

My identity won't make you less of a bitch. Just quote in the right threads so you can be dealt with instead of acting like a whimp. wink

Then I will continue to act as a whimp since I have discovered it's bothers you....... contaminated idiot...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Then I will continue to act as a whimp since I have discovered it's bothers you....... contaminated idiot...

Be man enough and quote people in the proper threads, like I am quoting you. Quit acting like a gyal. tongue
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Obakillah:

Be man enough and quote people in the proper threads, like I am quoting you. Quit acting like a gyal. tongue

You are wasting your time Chennai.... gyal.ass as you put it remains here so long as it causes you pain.....

You either admit your real identity or you forget it......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Still not Nigerians.....and I hope you know this doesn't prove anything.....Nigerian girls with quality high standard looks have been posted in that SA thread.....go delve their beauty in and nurse your pain ..

Says who grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Says who grin grin

Okay still proves nothing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Okay still proves nothing

Even my house girl is prettier. Chai are these what you what call beauty. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Even my house girl is prettier. Chai are these what you what call beauty. grin grin

What I call beauty has been posted on NL this cheap stunt is the aftermath of every Kenyan after facing raw brutal unfiltered truth...it's doesn't change sh.it
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Btw I didn't know you have house girl grin I guess you hired her for your upcoming mansion grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

I love this...I loved how you dished your fact bluntly without sugarcoating it...yes a building and stretch of road and the whole of Africa won't have peace on all social media handle from nairaland to YouTube to Instagram to Twitter to Facebook....this people are timidly deluded....

Diluded is an understatement grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

And roads to ....you forgot to add that grin grin grin so mediocre, so paltry....... grin

LOL... Like I can't keep up with construction in rustenburg but they can count on their number one city grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Austine1213:

Diluded is an understatement grin grin

You can say that again...... honestly they are fvcking timid idiots celebrating paltry mediocrity at the expense of Africa's peace on social media.....

One ugly, archaic,second hand, Spanish refuse dump,leftover commuter train was gifted to them and they painted it, welded it and built what I call the most ugliest train station I have ever laid eyes.built with mete brick by local street labourers.............and the whole of social media has been set ablaze.....there is more than 200 videos on YouTube for that dirty ancient of days train ....with crazy deluded comments like *nairobi is the best city in Africa with modern train", "Nairobi infastructure is unmatched in Africa" ... nairobi this, nairobi that.......
The ordinary Nairobi interchange expressway they just started has over 300 videos online....with jobless lunatics dedicating their time and life to monitor the construction of a Common road with their cameras.....you see them say it's the most ultra modern road in Africa...lol which Africa? This Africa or another one......Ask them what makes that road any more special than the rest of the dusty,faded rubbish they've been constructing since time immemorial and the coven of brain-washed witches will rise up to echo "it's the height".....the road will be very tall blah,blah,blah....

Cc gallivant , obakillah, shma2020, mtisQubit, tylann....

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Austine1213:

LOL... Like I can't keep up with construction in rustenburg but they can count on their number one city grin grin

All I can say is take nairobi and Kenyans overhyping noise serious at your own peril...... seriously they act like villagers who just landed in a city...and opens his mouth in astonishment...since the village he/she left is more of a backwater that what he/she is seeing at that moment...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.