Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1104086 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:
you should also notice that some Buldings in the far end of upperhill are not there e.g UAP old mutual, britam tower, prism e.t.c
How can your cbd look like this?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:
you should also notice that some Buldings in the far end of upperhill are not there e.g UAP old mutual, britam tower, prism e.t.c

Shma we have done this before or are you so quick to loose your memory when you log in with this your agama lizard account. That is the slumbolish integrated nairobi CBD....I will make sure I start tagging all my brother's with this screenshot so any day you pull up those outdated images on Lagos island CBD they will be able to give you a title for a tat comeback with this your slum interested CBD

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
[b][/b]n

Gama12:
kido. Nairobi of 1980 is not Nairobi of today.
You should be hopeless to post such aerial view cry.
You should notice on the img below, Nairobi has added 5more Buldings which are not on your img.

Nonsense stupid sh*male pvssy rants.. ...not only 1980 but 15 century. In 1980 upperhill was a big forest bush with no road or infastructure whatsoever.....it's only been a decade upperhill gradually transformed from a residential neighbourhood to a ugly dusty CBD littered with bad roads.......I can see those ugly highrise from this screenshot which apparently was taken from your CBD .... Also for more evidence to my claim.....watch the first 30s from this video clips as it provided us views of your shack invested,rusty brown cheap aluminium roofing,dirty roads,choatic noisy market slum CBD..... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3gF0Rohr-A

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Shma2020 a.k.a Gama12 never forget you are talking to a pro in nairobi.....rmbr I studied Nairobiology grin I know every root and corner of that zoo. ...even streets and roads grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:
Shma2020 a.k.a Gama12 never forget you are talking to a pro in nairobi.....rmbr I studied Nairobiology grin I know every root and corner of that zoo. ...even streets and roads grin
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
cheesy Nairobi deserves to be nuked.

Very true

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:

Shma we have done this before or are you so quick to loose your memory when you log in with this your agama lizard account. That is the slumbolish integrated nairobi CBD....I will make sure I start tagging all my brother's with this screenshot so any day you pull up those outdated images on Lagos island CBD they will be able to give you a title for a tat comeback with this your slum interested CBD

Dude. I'm not shma.
And It has come to my attention that you people crave for this shma guy and that's why you keep pulling her quotes here.
The best advice is to go and face her on other thread if you have something on her.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:
Are you crazy bro!.

FYI, I'm not a kenyan and my country is far better than both kenya and Nigeria combined.

But nigeria on my view is not even Ghana's mate.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
my first time in Kenya was 7years ago I base there because I have a brother who got married to a kenyan.
And I can tell you for sure, Nairobi of 2019 is not even closer to Nairobi of 2020, Nairobi is changing every single moment.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:
[b][/b]n

Nonsense stupid sh*male pvssy rants.. ...not only 1980 but 15 century. In 1980 upperhill was a big forest bush with no road or infastructure whatsoever.....it's only been a decade upperhill gradually transformed from a residential neighbourhood to a ugly dusty CBD littered with bad roads.......I can see those ugly highrise from this screenshot which apparently was taken from your CBD .... Also for more evidence to my claim.....watch the first 30s from this video clips as it provided us views of your shack invested,rusty brown cheap aluminium roofing,dirty roads,choatic noisy market slum CBD..... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3gF0Rohr-A
I don't stand rants.

Just be specific on what you're yapping and stop beating around the bush
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
The picture shows a road being expanded bro. It is under construction cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:

Are you crazy bro!.

FYI, I'm not a kenyan and my country is far better than both kenya and Nigeria combined.

But nigeria on my view is not even Ghana's mate.

Lol see mumu for life grin grin what have I not hears grin grin which country are you from then shma2020 grin grin grin you are dumber than I thought...infact you are the dumbest person I have ever come across in my life......so shma2020 you can denounce your shame called Kenya in so much as a simple breath grin grin grin
Make sure you think about how you are not a Kenyan before coming here to beg and educate us how we should love nairobi expressway interchange and brt's.....how you begged us to just say we love nairobi but we couldn't stand that your ugly city hence why we tell you the real truth on your mediocre road project and shitty slum interested market, looking CBD....

This has gat to be your dumbest stunt ever....idiottttttttttt grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:

I don't stand rants.

Just be specific on what you're yapping and stop beating around the bush

That nairobi major slum interested CBD as that my screenshot and video revealed...also to make matters worse kibera is just a stone throw from your main CBD, upperhill and Westland...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:
my first time in Kenya was 7years ago I base there because I have a brother who got married to a kenyan.
And I can tell you for sure, Nairobi of 2019 is not even closer to Nairobi of 2020, Nairobi is changing every single moment.

Lol shma2020 you are so terribly stupid at lying...pass that phone to your 2 year old brother ...I believe he would do better grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:

Dude. I'm not shma.
And It has come to my attention that you people crave for this shma guy and that's why you keep pulling her quotes here.
The best advice is to go and face her on other thread if you have something on her

Lol.....why face him there when he is already here conversing with me with the most stupidest of lies and cheapest of stunts.....too puerile imo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol see mumu for life grin grin what have I not hears grin grin which country are you from then shma2020 grin grin grin you are dumber than I thought...infact you are the dumbest person I have ever come across in my life......so shma2020 you can denounce your shame called Kenya in so much as a simple breath grin grin grin
Make sure you think about how you are not a Kenyan before coming here to beg and educate us how we should love nairobi expressway interchange and brt's.....how you begged us to just say we love nairobi but we couldn't stand that your ugly city hence why we tell you the real truth on your mediocre road project and shitty slum interested market, looking CBD....

This has gat to be your dumbest stunt ever....idiottttttttttt grin grin grin

You're free to believe what you want to believe.
But that will not dispute the fact that you reside from a jungle slum cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol.....why face him there when he is already here conversing with me with the most stupidest of lies and cheapest of stunts.....too puerile imo.
I'm not an african.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:

That nairobi major slum interested CBD as that my screenshot and video revealed...also to make matters worse kibera is just a stone throw from your main CBD, upperhill and Westland...
lol. Don't be deceived by what you see from those Tanzanian brothers. They are just jealous of kenya.
You better indulge me in a sane conversation as a foreigners who has been to both kenya and Senegal. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Boring thread.
Byee samorobo and obaaderemi... ..Greet all makoko dwellers on the way to your nice shanty floating house wink...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:

Oooh. My bad cry

Face HIM.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:
I'm not an african.

Lol mumu.... grin you are european

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:

Oooh. My bad cry

Face HIM.

Lol

That fool prefers to chase ghosts. It's much easier for him compared to facing Kenyans head on. Classic fence sitter. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:
Boring thread.
Byee samorobo and obaaderemi... ..Greet all makoko dwellers on the way to your nice shanty floating house wink...

Classic dumb sh*male style of writing......bye bi*tch

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:
lol. Don't be deceived by what you see from those Tanzanian brothers. They are just jealous of kenya.
You better indulge me in a sane conversation as a foreigners who has been to both kenya and Senegal. cool

Nope shma2020...the person that made that video is a Whiteman like you cheesy grin grin grin but from Australia I think grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gama12:

You're free to believe what you want to believe.
But that will not dispute the fact that you reside from a jungle slum cool

Kiberean-european shma...I believe nairobi has a slum interested cessepool CBD....And I will do well to disgrace byou and nairobi further by tagging that screenshot and video to my brother's ..so that anytime you flash that oldo Lagos CBD photo out of raw pain they will be able to put you in your place immediately without too much explanation and re-education.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samorobo2:

LOL I am marwa (kenyan) was in Soweto this weeknd

He's Kenyan, he was surprised to see all roads in Soweto Tarmackd, he said "it's like there is no dust here" lol

Its shows to what extent how dusty Kenya is lol

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Austine1213:

He's Kenyan, he was surprised to see all roads in Soweto Tarmackd, he said "it's like there is no dust here" lol

Have I not said it before...I have always complain about how hideous , dusty and faded Kenyan roads are to Gama12 a.k.a shma2020, gallivant a.k.a obakillah, rvp, kikuyu....but they always taught I was beefing.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Austine1213:

Have you seen how that shma2020 has been screaming the best ultramodern road in Africa.....I like that you posted that spaghetti road to automatically let him know his fvcking place....did you see how the mediocre idiot went silent grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ednited(f): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
Ethiopia is tribalistic like Kenya and Nigeria. It's problems are rooted in division.

@ednited, what's going on. News coming out of your country is sad. We see Ethiopians now becoming refugees in Sudan!

I don't know if things are kinda settling here now. . .but the refugees are coming back home now.

But how is Nigeria doing? Sad news there too. . .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Samorobo2:

Have I not said it before...I have always complain about how hideous , dusty and faded Kenyan roads are to Gama12 a.k.a shma2020, gallivant a.k.a obakillah, rvp, kikuyu....but they always taught I was beefing.....

I like the fact that Marwa their well traveled Kenyan said it,,,,

They never travelled they don't know any difference lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:48am On Dec 08, 2020
ednited:

I don't know if things are kinda settling here now. . .but the refugees are coming back home now.

But how is Nigeria doing? Sad news there too. . .
It's good you are safe. I hope the trouble has subsided. There were images of Ethiopians crossing into Sudan. That's horrible. Your president is a Nobel peace prize winner but he is bombing his own people. African leaders are something else.

Nigeria too has got its problems. Badly managed economy, covid19 and our perpetual terrorism problems in the north.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Samorobo2:

Have you seen how that shma2020 has been screaming the best ultramodern road in Africa.....I like that you posted that spaghetti road to automatically let him know his fvcking place....did you see how the mediocre idiot went silent grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_HDh92eu3Q

This is Soweto, he should also check out the roads in soweto

LOL no dusty, west media be showing some slum God know where that is, and then say it's not soweto

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.