Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear (4319 Views)

2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by tolexy007(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
mattonnairaland:
Tinubu political power is reducing. He lost in Ondo again!

I tell you
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by staysure: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
congrat@Aketi#Eyan Iyi
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by senatordave1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
U all should stop the premature celebration.over 2700 voted,abraham and aketi hav almost 1400,what of the remaining votes? Has that of boroffice,olabimtan or okey been counted? Make una wait jor
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by OAUTemitayo: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Borofice Borofice Borofice Borofice Borofice
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GoggleB(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
senatordave1:
U all should stop the premature celebration.over 2700 voted,abraham and aketi hav almost 1400,what of the remaining votes? Has that of boroffice,olabimtan or okey been counted? Make una wait jor

Over 1500 votes has been counted already with
Alasoadura having 206 and Bode Ayorinde having 67
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by mattonnairaland: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Boroffice ko Wheelborrow ni. Who on earth is thinking he will get close to 600 talkless of surpassing Abraham Olusegun or Rotimi Akeredolu?
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by mattonnairaland: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
No doubt, Tinubu influence on candidates is going going gone

I just like the rapid decline in godfatherism in nigeria politics. This is how politics should be played. No Godfather anywhere!!!
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by Babatundecash(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
GoggleB:
Rotimi Akeredolu actually won without the backing of the popular man "JAGABAN"
The mistake Jagaban made was that,He thought the Aketi of 2012 is the same Aketi of 2016.....To be frank and sincere....Akeredolu popularity in the state can not be match by any aspirants both APC and PDP have in their fold......You can just imagine a man who defeated Tinubu annointed candidate along with other 22 aspirants including 2 serving senators and member house of rep.....I give kudos to Aketi....the people of Owo are taking their chance this time around....OWO AGBE WA OOO!
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by senatordave1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
GoggleB:

Over 1500 votes has been counted already with
Alasoadura having 206 and Bode Ayorinde having 67

Doesn't matter.with about 1200 votes remaining and the major actors remaining are oke,boroffice and olabimtan,boroffice or oke can garner between 700 to 1000 votes while the rest can share the remaining votes.its not yet over
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GoggleB(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Babatundecash:
The mistake Jagaban made was that,He thought the Aketi of 2012 is the same Aketi of 2016.....To be frank and sincere....Akeredolu popularity in the state can not be match by any aspirants both APC and PDP have in their fold......You can just imagine a man who defeated Tinubu annointed candidate along with other 22 aspirants including 2 serving senators and member house of rep.....I give kudos to Aketi....the people of Owo are taking their chance this time around....OWO AGBE WA OOO!

Oya dab
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by jayesmalling(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Babatundecash:
I will be following U as from this moment so that I can remind u When Aketi lose in the governorship election...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GoggleB(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
senatordave1:

Doesn't matter.with about 1200 votes remaining and the major actors remaining are oke,boroffice and olabimtan,boroffice or oke can garner between 700 to 1000 votes while the rest can share the remaining votes.its not yet over
Keep dreaming... Na 270 counter dey table Don dey empty gradually grin
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GoggleB(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
jayesmalling:
I will be following U as from this moment so that I can remind u When Aketi lose in the governorship election...
Definitely EYI lawanfe
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by laddek: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Guess Aketi is well prepared this time, if not, he will fail again.
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by Oyemyketosin(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
GoggleB:
List of contestants

INVALID VOTES--7
Tunji Abayomi--- 24 votes
Rotimi Akeredolu---- 669 votes
Ademola Adegoroye
Derin Adesida --- 2 votes
Akinyinka Akinola
Patrick Akinyelure---- 3 votes
Jumoke Anifowoshe-Ajasin --- 1 vote
Jamiu Ekungba--44
Niran Oladunnn--3
Oke Olusola--576
Olabimtan Victor--18
Boye Oyewunmi--7
Ajayi Borrofice--471
Olusegun Abraham-- 635 votes
Tayo Alasoadura --- 206 votes
Bode Ayorinde --- 67 votes
Akinwale Akingbade --- 3 votes
Akinrinsola Odunayo--
Bukola Adetula ---- 8 votes
Niyi Adegbonmire --- 8 votes
Foluso Adefemi --- 13 votes
Akinola Olayinka
Tunji Ariyo --- 2 votes
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GoggleB(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2016
More updates coming

Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi mynd44

FP tnx
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by Babatundecash(m): 12:19am On Sep 04, 2016
jayesmalling:
Lol!!! Nov.26 is just around the corner....I pray may we live to witness that joyful day of APC in Ondo state.
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by qleap2all(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Tinubu. Or no Tinubu, I don't expect Abraham to win simply because I don't know him
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GoggleB(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Result of Top 5 Aspirants..

Rotimi Akeredolu with 669 votes
Olusegun Abraham with 635 votes
Olushola Oke with 576 votes
Ajayi Borrofice with 471 votes
Tayo Alasoadura with 206 votes
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GoggleB(m): 12:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi mynd44
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by GenBloodykiIler: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2016
so ngeneukwenu don start to dey loose this morning grin

waiting for her lost in polls too because he's a certified looser cheesy
Re: Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear by ImpersonatorSS: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2016
So painful.

I'm consoled that he's still from Ondo north though.

It would have been disastrous for a PDP decampee from Ondo south to clinch the ticket.

Maybe Tinubu shouldnt have declared for Abraham openly. That must have been the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied Election Postponement / It Is Right For 50 Year Old Wike To Kneel For 50 Year Old Patience / Reps Urge Tinubu To Sign DICON, Armed Forces Trust Fund Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.