Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find (1836 Views)

Religion Is An Opium To Those Who Fall Into It! / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Christianity can only exist in a world where it is false

If you were to travel to some parallel universe
where Christianity is true, this is what you would
find:

---The Bible contains a lot of scientific facts and
explanations that were unknown at the time it
was written, but were later confirmed by
scientific discovery.infact all scientific statements made in the bible were later confirmed by scientists.

----Science would have confirmed that the universe
and life was created and did not evolve over
time.

----The Gospel books are in agreement on all details
of Jesus’s life and ministry.

----There are numerous accounts of Jesus written by
contemporary historians that confirm his
existence, miracles, and message. In addition to the gospel books, there are a good
number of eyewitness accounts of Jesus’s
miracles.

----Jesus, himself, wrote a creed that was passed on
and preserved, and this creed is consistent with
the gospel books.

----The Jewish people, en masse, became followers
of Jesus, that is, there is no separation between
Judaism and Christianity.

----Original documents of Jesus’s history were
preserved and available for examination, such
that editing mistakes and forgeries do not exist.

----There is scientific evidence for demons,scientific proofs that demons causes illness and a
field of study exists for how to deal with them.

----Scientific studies prove that prayer is an effective
healing technique, even for paralysis,,amputees and
dementia, and all hospitals have faith healing
wings.

----All other religions have withered away, leaving
Christianity as the only effectively viable faith.

----There are no denominations of Christianity, it is
one unified church to which all Christians belong

.. But as we all know..these things cannot happen on planet ''Earth''..
Simply because christianity is false.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by EyeHateGod: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice one bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by An2elect2(f): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ouch it hurts some man so bad that God would do things His way without seeking his counsel.
O tears, why are thou not stopeth? embarassed
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by An2elect2(f): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
The heart of every wicked soul cries thus; O God you owe me an explanation.
Some wicked religious souls thus; O God you owe me mercy and grace

The same way the potter owes no explanation to the clay in his possession, God owes no one any knowledge.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
An2elect2:
Ouch it hurts some man so bad that God would do things His way without seeking his counsel.
O tears, why are thou not stopeth? embarassed
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
An2elect2:
The heart of every wicked soul cries thus; O God you owe me an explanation.
Some wicked religious souls thus; O God you owe me mercy and grace

The same way the potter owes no explanation to the clay in his possession, God owes no one any knowledge.
what u saying girl??

U made no sense...
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by An2elect2(f): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
what u saying girl??
U made no sense...
God who gave you brains is not on trial

1 Like

Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
An2elect2:
God who gave you brains is not on trial
my parents mated to make me......
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by An2elect2(f): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
my parents mated to make me......
my neighbour's clay pot "thinks" clay made it too.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by malvisguy212: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
Don't waste your time on the op. I think he is a muslim claiming to be atheist just to attack christianity even more. He NEVER attack islam. Muhammed is his allied.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Can you please recommend a religion you feel is the truth, if not, then all I can say is thanks for sharing!
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

Christianity can only exist in a world where it is false

If you were to travel to some parallel universe
where Christianity is true, this is what you would
find:

---The Bible contains a lot of scientific facts and
explanations that were unknown at the time it
was written, but were later confirmed by
scientific discovery.infact all scientific statements made in the bible were later confirmed by scientists.

----Science would have confirmed that the universe
and life was created and did not evolve over
time.

----The Gospel books are in agreement on all details
of Jesus’s life and ministry.

----There are numerous accounts of Jesus written by
contemporary historians that confirm his
existence, miracles, and message. In addition to the gospel books, there are a good
number of eyewitness accounts of Jesus’s
miracles.

----Jesus, himself, wrote a creed that was passed on
and preserved, and this creed is consistent with
the gospel books.

----The Jewish people, en masse, became followers
of Jesus, that is, there is no separation between
Judaism and Christianity.

----Original documents of Jesus’s history were
preserved and available for examination, such
that editing mistakes and forgeries do not exist.
----There is scientific evidence for demons,scientific proofs that demons causes illness and a
field of study exists for how to deal with them.
----Scientific studies prove that prayer is an effective
healing technique, even for paralysis,,amputees and
dementia, and all hospitals have faith healing
wings.

----All other religions have withered away, leaving
Christianity as the only effectively viable faith.

----There are no denominations of Christianity, it is
one unified church to which all Christians belong
.. But as we all know..these things cannot happen on planet ''Earth''..
Simply because christianity is false.
This post is completely fallacious, Don't be deceived there is no scientific that proves anything about demons, the only thing proven about Jesus existence was from a roman soldier 2000 who said something about a man named Jesus performing miracles(there is no proof of this and the roman heard only rumors) yes Jesus might have existed but he was a normal human being, that probably preached based on the old testament, he performed no miracles whatsoever, most things written about Jesus in the bible are exaggerations to make him more God like.

2 Likes

Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2016
@Lennycool, I could point out scientific principles from the bible for you.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:
@Lennycool, I could point out scientific principles from the bible for you.
But I would also be able to point out a lot more scientific inaccuracies
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2016
I think I finally understand this post the OP is saying if Christianity were to be true with confirmable facts this would be the result. Now I get it at first I thought you were defending the scientific accuracy of the bible and that would be fallacious.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Lennycool:

But I would also be able to point out a lot more scientific inaccuracies

The claimed inaccuracies could be bashed out. I could defend them if you reel them out.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by An2elect2(f): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
Don't waste your time on the op. I think he is a muslim claiming to be atheist just to attack christianity even more. He NEVER attack islam. Muhammed is his allied.
Lol They are all the same, serving one master

1 Like

Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
invalid response...
If my dad didnt mate with my mum...im in no way coming here
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Lennycool:

This post is completely fallacious, Don't be deceived there is no scientific that proves anything about demons, the only thing proven about Jesus existence was from a roman soldier 2000 who said something about a man named Jesus performing miracles(there is no proof of this and the roman heard only rumors) yes Jesus might have existed but he was a normal human being, that probably preached based on the old testament, he performed no miracles whatsoever, most things written about Jesus in the bible are exaggerations to make him more God like.
i should be tellin you all these lol!
I know what i posted...calm down and read...am not a theist
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The claimed inaccuracies could be bashed out. I could defend them if you reel them out.
should i?
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Can you please recommend a religion you feel is the truth, if not, then all I can say is thanks for sharing!
worship is not a sole standard for a real God..
Christianity is proof that the concept of god evolves..
True religion?--i cant tell u what i do not know..
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
comon' bro....Mo's a pervert..
Check my topics..i did question islam...
I was a christian before not a muslim...u cant expect me to be directed at muslims na
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by An2elect2(f): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

invalid response...
If my dad didnt mate with my mum...im in no way coming here
Same with that dumb clay pot; If it wasn't a clay here and there merging, it wouldn't be formed. So it believes.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:

don't know if you're still online but how about the story of Noah's ark that's a model exam of fictional crap.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by victorlekan(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Even the father of liars cant deny the power and existence of the ever living Jesus Christ.
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
victorlekan:
Even the father of liars cant deny the power and existence of the ever living Jesus Christ.
Emm. I'm denying it right now. Anything else?
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
Same with that dumb clay pot; If it wasn't a clay here and there merging, it wouldn't be formed. So it believes.
so ur god controlled my parents like puppets to make me?
Wow...clap for urself
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
victorlekan:
and who exactly is this father of liars?
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by An2elect2(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

so ur god controlled my parents like puppets to make me?
Wow...clap for urself
Even the clay pot would be "amazed" when it "hears" a potter was behind its creation
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
Even the clay pot would be "amazed" when it "hears" a potter was behind its creation
Shifted the goal post..
Okay
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
raphieMontella:
should i?
Yes please
Re: If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find by raphieMontella: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Yes please
lets start with genesis...
Gen 1:3-5..God creates light and separates light from darkness, and day from night, on the first day. Yet he didn't make the light producing objects (the sun and the stars) until the fourth day (1:14-19). And how could there be "the evening and the morning" on the first day if there was no sun to mark them?

Gen 1:16
the moon is called a light..(star like)
why??
Also
why does the moon spend half of its time moving through the daytime sky?
If it was created to rule the night in a sun-like manner?
Gen 3:14..all my life..ive never seen a snake literally eat dust
or is it something else??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven / Where Can I Get Green Candle In Abuja / Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.