Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain (5907 Views)

God Is Wicked ! Can It Be True? / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / If Christianity Were To Be True This Is What You Will Find (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by donnelly(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
A friend posted this on Facebook, can it be true: It rained fish in Thailand today according to BBC news
Wonders of God! How will science n evolutionists xplain this? A mystery, a phenomenon that only God understands. Instead of rain falling, fishes fell.

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by MosakuAW(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by Ayatul(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
It happened right there in Thailand. I watched a few clip of it.
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Maybe a giant meteor fell into a nearby river or ocean displacing most of the water upwards

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by osesology(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is really wonders. I believe the scientists must have an explanation for this.
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by annunaki2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is perfectly natural, this occurs when a typhoon or hurricane passes through a river or lake. Fishes in the lake are picked up and they travel with the hurricane till it weakens, when it weakens, the fish fall back to land.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by donnelly(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ayatul:
It happened right there in Thailand. I watched a few clip of it.
so it's true, God is still the same God of yesterday, today and forever more.
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by MrPresident1: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Convection currents from the sea are responsible for forming rain bearing clouds that eventually move to cause rainfall on land.

These convection currents are sometimes so strong that they can lift fish from the sea into the rain bearing clouds. The clouds become heavier with the accumulation of more moisture as they move inland, eventually, they become dense too heavy and have to discharge the water they are bearing, this is how rain falls.

Yes, convection currents are strong enough to life fish from the sea and drop them on land.

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_relationship_of_convection_currents_and_rain

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by johnydon22(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
osesology:
This is really wonders. I believe the scientists must have an explanation for this.

This is your answer below

annunaki2:
This is perfectly natural, this occurs when a typhoon or hurricane passes through a river or lake. Fishes in the lake are picked up and they travel with the hurricane till it weakens, when it weakens, the fish fall back to land.

the phenomenon waterspout... Good one Annunaki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by kevoh(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
It's actually a scene of a minor accident of trucks carrying fish. Notice how one part of the road is very dry and the part with the fish wet. Don't mind the last picture, that one could be photoshopped but I'm certain it's unrelated to the previous ones.

www.snopes.com/media/notnews/rainingfish.asp

Sorry I pooped your party, no lying for your god once again.

5 Likes

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Even if this case is fake, it can happen.

Fishes fall from the sky, you can Google it. And also check "types of rain" too.

I once argued this case with my friends about ten years ago. I was the biggest fool of the day as I was being laughed at. I can't forget that day, and since then I knew people sometimes can be bigots without knowing. And the whole world could be wrong when I'm right.

It is actually possible. Read here...

http://sciencequestionswithsurprisinganswers.org/mobile/2013/04/30/can-it-rain-fish/

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by kevoh(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pyrrho:
Even if this case is fake, it can happen.

Fishes fall from the sky, you can Google it. And also check "types of rain" too.

I once argued this case with my friends about ten years ago. I was the biggest fool of the day as I was being laughed at. I can't forget that day, and since then I knew people sometimes can be bigots without knowing. And the whole world could be wrong when I'm right.

It is actually possible. Read books...
Calm your blood. Don't be too quick to scream ''Read books'' . I'm addressing the pictures posted. I know about waterspout phenomenom.
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
kevoh:

Calm your blood. Don't be too quick to scream ''Read books'' . I'm addressing the pictures posted. I know about waterspout phenomenom.
Sorry bro, I was too quick.
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by kevoh(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pyrrho:
Sorry bro, I was too quick.
No qualms.
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by dorox(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
kevoh:
It's actually a scene of a minor accident of trucks carrying fish. Notice how one part of the road is very dry and the part with the fish wet. Don't mind the last picture, that one could be photoshopped but I'm certain it's unrelated to the previous ones.

www.snopes.com/media/notnews/rainingfish.asp

Sorry I pooped your party, no lying for your god once again.

The internet is a powerful resource for seeking knowledge, it took me less than three minutes from reading the op to finding out what actually happened. Not too happy with you for posting it first. sad sad grin
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by kevoh(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
dorox:

The internet is a powerful resource for seeking knowledge, it took me less than three minutes from reading the op to finding out what actually happened. Not too happy with you for posting it first. sad sad grin
No vex tongue
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by donnelly(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
dorox:

from your finding, what actually happened
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by dorox(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2016
donnelly:
from your finding, what actually happened

A truck carrying a fish tank had an accident that spilled it's cargo of thousands of kilograms of fish and water on the road.
Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
donnelly:
A friend posted this on Facebook, can it be true: It rained fish in Thailand today according to BBC news
Wonders of God! How will science n evolutionists xplain this? A mystery, a phenomenon that only God understands. Instead of rain falling, fishes fell.

I hope this thread has taught you a very vital lesson, you have known how they happen naturally.

The bolded is exactly what i am always against "God of the gap" you did not know the cause of fishes raining, instead of trying to know you invoked 'God did it' which did not even answer the question but diminished your own drive to try to know.

at the end of the day you ended up with a "wrong naive answer" that is a mockery of human intelligence.

it is a philosophy of ignorance.

If you will only invoke your god only at a place where you feel knowledge is lacked then you'll see your god will always be an ever receding factor.

Just as this thread has shown you, when ever you don't know how something happened try to know not fill the gap left by your ignorance with assumptions of deities.

That is dangerous to human intellectual evolution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain by MrPresident1: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2016
johnydon22:

I hope this thread has taught you a very vital lesson, you have known how they happen naturally.

The bolded is exactly what i am always against "God of the gap" you did not know the cause of fishes raining, instead of trying to know you invoked 'God did it' which did not even answer the question but diminished your own drive to try to know.

at the end of the day you ended up with a "wrong naive answer" that is a mockery of human intelligence.

it is a philosophy of ignorance.

If you will only invoke your god only at a place where you feel knowledge is lacked then you'll see your god will always be an ever receding factor.

Just as this thread has shown you, when ever you don't know how something happened try to know not fill the gap left by your ignorance with assumptions of deities.

That is dangerous to human intellectual evolution

Actually Jonnydon22, God did it. He is right and you are wrong.

God is the power of the universe, the name given to the all encompassing, all knowing, omniscient, omnipotent consciousness that is guiding and powering the universe. To say 'God did it' is right.

The convection current that snooped those fish into the clouds is the power of God. grin

Now I need you to answer this question, your atheism, is it a rebellion against God or a rebellion against the skullduggery of religion? Just so I am clear, please.

(1) (Reply)

Is Forgiveness Like A Debit Card? - Paul Ellis / BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.