Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) (57795 Views)

Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by BoneTackle: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Deepfreezer:
you failed to mentioned flavor is irresponsible. No responsible man will have babies by two ladies.
And the girls he got pregnant are responsible abi??

My friend listen, its only a lady that can decides if she wants to get pregnant or not and not the man. The pregnancy wasn't forced on them, in fact the girls in question wanted to have the babies.

Many a young girl wouldn't mind having a child for a man they admire and cherish.

Once they fall in love with a man they find irrresistable, pregnancy becomes ALMOST inevitable in 95% of such cases. That's a FACT

Besides stop taking it personal, dont see why you should when the girls in question aren't complaining. He hasn't reneged on his fatherly responsibilities nor denied paternity of the kids. ...

He isn't irresponsible as far as I'm concerned...to each his own thou

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
jessiecah:

Lol
Don't hate

I will not. Smiles
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by dapiluv: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Women like awuf.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
MissHatey:
hi smiley.
Happy Sunday. I heard you have been looking for me smiley.
It's hatey.

Happy sunday to u too. I have been lukin upandan for you na! You are not your fire fire self this days....op u all is well sha?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kdon2:

Happy sunday to u too. I have been lukin upandan for you na! You are not your fire fire self this days....op u all is well sha?
lol. Somehow busy ni jare. Nope. Not really.

I'm fine
You nko?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
MissHatey:

I'm fine
You nko?

I yam fyn o! Op all is well sha?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by Kdon2: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
MissHatey:

I'm fine
You nko?

I yam fyn o! Op all is well sha? Good to hear frm u though.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kdon2:

I yam fyn o! Op all is well sha? Good to hear frm u though.
that's good.
All is well here wink

Good to hear from you too wink
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
BoneTackle:
And the girls he got pregnant are responsible abi??

My friend listen, its only a lady that can decides if she wants to get pregnant or not and not the man. The pregnancy wasn't forced on them, in fact the girls in question wanted to have the babies.

Many a young girl wouldn't mind having a child for a man they admire and cherish.

Once they fall in love with a man they find irrresistable, pregnancy becomes ALMOST inevitable in 95% of such cases. That's a FACT

Besides stop taking it personal, dont see why you should when the girls in question aren't complaining. He hasn't reneged on his fatherly responsibilities nor denied paternity of the kids. ...

He isn't irresponsible as far as I'm concerned...to each his own thou
Flavor should marry any of those girls properly and have kids like a proper son of the soil. Its not in our culture to have babies out of wedlock. But when such happens out of mistake its expected the man correct it by getting married to the mother of his child.
IF" he is well to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.