Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians (1407 Views)

North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Recently there is E-war between Nigeria vs Kenya about which one is the best. Some unpatriotic Nigerians went own supporting Kenyans not because what they said is right rather due to their hatred for the present administration. Let me tell you, you're only discrediting yourself in the eyes of the World, one day you shall travel abroad and see if other people outside will say this is the man who supported us, they will categorized u as Nigerians. After some of you have finished giving us bad names abroad by Drug trafficking, you still have the gut to bash Nigeria.

''I know that decades of misrule and deprivation have made your religious and ethnic divisions deeper,'' Mr. Clinton said. ''But that is no reason to let the idea of one united Nigeria slip away. "The world needs Nigeria to succeed" Us President Clinton

Nigeria has spent more than $15 billion on peacekeeping over the last decade in more than two dozen missions,

''If Nigeria succeeds, this can help lift the whole region to prosperity and peace. If it fails, it can swamp the whole region in turmoil and misery.'' Us President

Her Uniqueness

1. Nigeria is considered to be an emerging market by the World Bank ; It has been identified as a regional power on the African continent and has also been identified as an emerging global power .

2. Nigeria is a member of the MINT group of countries, which are widely seen as the globe's next "BRIC -like" economies. It is also listed among the "Next Eleven " economies set to become among the biggest in the world.

3. Nigeria was the first country to effectively contain and eliminate the Ebola threat that was ravaging three other countries in the West African region, as its unique method of contact tracing became an effective method later used by other countries, such as the United States, when Ebola threats were discovered.

While Boko Haram have been defeated, what has Kenya do to Alshabab terrorist?

4. Nigeria is the only African Country to win gold medal at Olympic men's football

5. Nigeria is the only African Country to won all 3 Olympic medal at men's football

6. Nigeria is home to Lagos, the sixth largest urban centre in the world — after Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and New York City.

7.At 125 trillion cubic feet, Nigeria has the 7th largest gas reserves in the world — after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United States, Algeria, and Venezuela.

8. Nigeria has Africa’s largest university educated population of approximately 35 million.

9. Nigeria has one of the top 3 most powerful military forces in Africa.

10. Nigeria is the first and only black country in the world where cars are locally manufactured — not assembled. (Thanks to Innoson!)

11. Nigeria is the first black country to launch a space satellite.

12. Nigeria has the fastest growing construction industry in the world.

13. For decades, Nigeria has been playing a “fatherly” role in African politics, providing economic support and peacekeeping assistance when and where necessary.
Nigerians are the most exposed and travelled people in Africa.

14. The richest man on the continent is Nigerian Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

15. Africas Biggest Forum Nairaland own by Nigerian - Seun

16. Nigeria have Not only the largest but stable democracy in Africa.

17.Nigerian Accent is he most sexiest accent in Africa and 5th in the whole world after below: 1.Italian accent 2.French accent 3.Spanish 4.Czech accent

18. Nigeria is the largest producer of movies in the Africa and second largest in Africa

19. Nigeria has the Africas least corrupt leader. Buhari

20. Nigeria is the Most Successful Fifa u17 World Cup team

21. Nigeria is the only African Country to win Fifa u17 world cup back to back

22. Nigeria is home to seven percent (7%) of the total languages spoken on earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari is already destroying the Uniqueness.

From Premier League to Amateur League

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by ificatchmodeh: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by diablos: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2016
OP wat has all diz got 2 do wit anything? I assume ure jobless and have nothing meaningful to do wit ur time cuz if ure gainfully employed or busy especially in diz period of recession, then Nigerian/Kenya twitter e-war should b d least of ur problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 04, 2016
God bless Nigeria. God Punish the idiots in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 04, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
Buhari is already destroying the Uniqueness.

From Premier League to Amateur League

diablos:
OP wat has all diz got 2 do wit anything? I assume ure jobless and have nothing meaningful to do wit ur time cuz if ure gainfully employed or busy especially in diz period of recession, then Nigerian/Kenya twitter e-war should b d least of ur problems.

You have begun to walk the long road to repair the wrongs and errors of the past and to build bridges to a better future. The road is harder and the rewards are slower than all hoped it would be when you began

But no one should expect that all the damage done over a generation can be undone in a year. Real change demands perseverance and patience. It demands openness to honorable compromise and cooperation. It demands support on a constant basis from the people of Nigeria and from your friends abroad. That does not mean being patient with corruption or injustice, but to give up hope because change comes slowly would only be to hand a victory to those who do not want to change at all.......It is always and everywhere a work in progress. Us President Clinton To Nigeria @Abuja.

Bunch of hopeless citizens.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Dagaya(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2016
You just had to add number 19.
you had to put in the name of the clueless one.
All the rest stuff you listed there were all achieved during pdps 16 years of mis-rule as claimed by many.
No offence, i love my country Nigeria and i know we will be great again.

Incase of future references, pls dont add Buhari's name there, he has done absolutely nothing to warrant him being mentioned when the great Nigeria is being mentioned or talked about.

For now, he is the super clueless one, who Knowingly or unknowingly is hell bent on running the entity called Nigeria to the ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by kettle84(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria is unique because their is plenty in the hands of a few and hunger ,diseases and violence ravaging millions.

yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Abeymills(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari n zombi writer like u contributed 2d destruction of d uniqueness of dis once great nation hypocrites bubuharis misrule brot d insult shame n disgrace upon us Rio is there old clueles dullard appointed in2 sensitive position at d detriment of our vibrant competent youth shame of dis govt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2016
Abeymills:
Buhari n zombi writer like u contributed 2d destruction of d uniqueness of dis once great nation hypocrites bubuharis misrule brot d insult shame n disgrace upon us Rio is there old clueles dullard appointed in2 sensitive position at d detriment of our vibrant competent youth shame of dis govt

People like you are not suppose in anyway 2 speak, people like u are the ones who put us in recession by looting in the past six years, people like you are d ones who cripple all the refineries in Nigeria, so that you can import and make money. People likw u are the ones who sell Nigeria's respect ko Kenyans on social media, because they lose an electron. People like u are the ones who keep quite when good things happen and wail for a little problem. Let me tell you, You sold your tomorrow yesterday. Buhari have done nothing evil to any1 and the world have testify Nigerians are in Good hands.

Completely useless and hopeless.

Dagaya:
You just had to add number 19.
you had to put in the name of the clueless one.
All the rest stuff you listed there were all achieved during pdps 16 years of mis-rule as claimed by many.
No offence, i love my country Nigeria and i know we will be great again.

Incase of future references, pls dont add Buhari's name there, he has done absolutely nothing to warrant him being mentioned when the great Nigeria is being mentioned or talked about.

For now, he is the super clueless one, who Knowingly or unknowingly is hell bent on running the entity called Nigeria to the ground.

I can never add the name of the clueless one who prepare to watch an entire north east eliminated via his corruption. talking of 16 years of pdp, ist the Clueless 1 only President within that time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
We've seen many Nigerian youths and some unpatriotic and ignorant adults like Reno Omokri on social post shallow and unintelligent pictures of of Minister of communication and another man from Kenya for some illogical and irrational comparisons about looks and fashion.

1. Nigeria is the dominant ICT hub in Africa, many times larger than Kenya

2. Nigeria has more ICT investments in that any other country in Africa including Kenya

3. Nigeria has more ICT entrepreneurs and HUBs than Kenya

4. Nigeria's ICT innovations from online businesses to Job and recruitment engines are the largest in Africa

5. Facebook CEO and founder just 1 day in Kenya, but spent several days in Nigeria engaging not only the ICT side of our economy, but also entertainers, digital businesses and marketers and film makers and even returned to Nigeria for more ICT events and dialogue with the Leadership in Nigeria.

6. Facebook CEO himself personality invested tens of millions of dollars in our ICT sector which is a strong affirmation and believe in our strong ICT economy.

Kenya is nowhere close to Nigeria when it comes to ICT so of what relevance is what their ICT person looks like or what he wears.?

Looks and fashion is not a sing of greatness or smarts, me dressing and looking better than you doesn't mean I'm smarter and more successful than you.

For our ICT to be better than Kenya several times over, it means we have better ICT environment than Kenya and the rest of Africa.

What is driving such ignorant ICT sentiments from the likes of Reno Omokri and many ignorant and thoughtless Nigerian youths is inferiority complex, ignorance and low self esteem.

While many Nigerians including the ICT sector are working hard and contributing to our economy and our greatness, these shallow characters with inferiority complex are busy crying and worrying about looks and fashion..

Nigeria is great and so it shall remain regardless our challenges...

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by diablos: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
diablos:

Trash
Ipob election loser spotted.
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

You have begun to walk the long road to repair the wrongs and errors of the past and to build bridges to a better future. The road is harder and the rewards are slower than all hoped it would be when you began

But no one should expect that all the damage done over a generation can be undone in a year. Real change demands perseverance and patience. It demands openness to honorable compromise and cooperation. It demands support on a constant basis from the people of Nigeria and from your friends abroad. That does not mean being patient with corruption or injustice, but to give up hope because change comes slowly would only be to hand a victory to those who do not want to change at all.......It is always and everywhere a work in progress. Us President Clinton To Nigeria @Abuja.

Bunch of hopeless citizens.
ll
He
You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by evilapc: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
The zoo will never progress, until biafra go.. I repeat, the zoo will keep on turning it's into jungle until it is finally destroyed
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
evilapc:
The zoo will never progress, until biafra go.. I repeat, the zoo will keep on turning it's into jungle until it is finally destroyed

Nigeria will progress, I repeat Nigeria will progress. Only Southeast will turn to jungle. You can never get Biafra, I repeat you will never get Biafra. And kanu will never be released. The good thing is: There is nothing you can do about it. You want Biafra? If you think you hav power, come get it.
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by diablos: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Ipob election loser spotted.

I don't know which is more useless, u ur parents or d meaningless life ure living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by evilapc: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Nigeria will progress, I repeat Nigeria will progress. Only Southeast will turn to jungle. You can never get Biafra, I repeat you will never get Biafra. And kanu will never be released. The good thing is: There is nothing you can do about it. You want Biafra? If you think you hav power, come get it.
Let see how that happens with your bokoharam and NDA, herdmen, and others... I bet you, the worst is about to happen. ...Nigeria will never progress

Also with your quota system education, you don't know SE is included in Nigeria. ..diabolical cowards who can't do without igbos
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
diablos:

I don't know which is more useless, u ur parents or d meaningless life ure living

Kanu Ipob director is the most useless
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by ShootToKill: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Kanu Ipob director is the most useless

your thread is the most useless, you abokii pro-dullard morons think you can blackmail anybody to be loyal to your hateful blood-drinking dictator.
How patriotic were you blood-sucking Abookies when GEJ who achieved almost everything you listed there as president?

You abookies and your yorubumudeen lackeys should go and fight the kenyans. The East you hate have abandon the country you always killed them for, so your nepotist doghari can rule it like an Arab fiefdom the way you have always wanted.

No sane person claims to be a patriotic nigeria abroad, don't you see biafran flags flying in Brazil and other coutries during international tournament. I don't use a use a nigerian passport, my Eq. Guinea passport is my get around document. God punish rotten nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
ShootToKill:

your thread is the most useless, you abokii pro-dullard morons think you can blackmail anybody to be loyal to your hateful blood-drinking dictator.
How patriotic were you blood-sucking Abookies when GEJ who achieved almost everything you listed there as president?

You abookies and your yorubumudeen lackeys should go and fight the kenyans. The East you hate have abandon the country you always killed them for, so your nepotist doghari can rule it like an Arab fiefdom the way you have always wanted.

No sane person claims to be a patriotic nigeria abroad, don't you see biafran flags flying in Brazil and other coutries during international tournament. I don't use a use a nigerian passport, my Eq. Guinea passport is my get around document. God punish rotten nigeria.
[/s]

Election loser.
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by ShootToKill: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Election loser.

Abooki gworo. At least I didn't kill people because I lost like you murderous animals did in 2011. Go your way, unite with your brethren in Niger and stop your by force one nigeria with people you hate because of oil. Gworo toothed killers!
Re: Nigeria Is Unique Country In Africa - To Kenyans And The Unpatriotic Nigerians by Noneroone(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Okuko rapu mma gburu ya o tukwuoro ite onu
you were flogged on twitter and you are crying on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Pdp Chairman Exposed By A Prostitute / Ghana's Ex-president, Kufuor Is Dead!!! / The Next 4 Years In America Are Going To Be Like......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.