Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,013 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? (1124 Views)

Why Can't I Correct A Pastor? / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Where Is The Correct Place To Pay Our Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by Feranchek(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2016
The most bastardized Christian praise song in Nigeria is "yayi yayi yesu yayi"... mehn after
that 1st line, everyone just starts speaking in tongues...lollll

Can someone help us with the CORRECT lyrics grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 04, 2016
grin

Plz post some videos... Lemme laugh small small.. tongue
Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by Feranchek(m): 2:57am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Plz post some videos... Lemme laugh small small.. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make I hope sey choir go sing the song today for church. I'll DEFINITELY record something cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 04, 2016
Feranchek:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make I hope sey choir go sing the song today for church. I'll DEFINITELY record something cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okies... Tag me if u have it later... I wan see... grin
Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by youngest85(m): 3:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Yayi yayi yesu yayi

Abunde mutun beyiba yesu yayi

Meaning; He has done it, Jesus has done it. What human can't do, Jesus has done it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by ShayGirl(f): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
Yayi yayi yesu yayi

Abunde mutun beyiba yesu yayi

Meaning; He has done it, Jesus has done it. What human can't do, Jesus has done it

Cool!!! but mind me asking which language is this?
Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by oaroloye(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2016
SHALOM!

Feranchek:
The most bastardized Christian praise song in Nigeria is "yayi yayi yesu yayi"... mehn after
that 1st line, everyone just starts speaking in tongues...lollll

Can someone help us with the CORRECT lyrics grin grin grin

Have you tried GOOGLE?

Put inverted commas around the sequence of words you do know are correct.

You may need to go to Vernacular Google.
Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by youngest85(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

Cool!!! but mind me asking which language is this?
Hausa
Re: Can Someone Help Us With The CORRECT Lyrics To This Song? by ShayGirl(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:

Hausa

Aiit...Thanx

(1) (Reply)

“is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim Ram?” / See Pic Of Student Of University Of Uyo Kill 2day When Reigners Church Collapsed / Nairaland Christians,we Get Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.