Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose (36004 Views)

Fayose Exposes Real Reason Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Essens(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who else is destroying PDP more dan Ekiti state governor? APC used looting 2 deceive gullible nigerians 2 win d 2015 presidential election. They evn swallowed pride, aligned wid enemies 4 their interest. Instead of u 2 used maybe inflation rate or hunger 2 campaign 4 d gud of PDP u r buzy fighting urself. If u can reason, u'll undrstnd dat a hauz divided against itself cannot stand.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by muredo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tolexander:
So it was on record Sheriff destroyed a party and you imposed the same Sheriff on your party for redemption?

Fayose, I hail you o!

Can you imagine my brother!!!, I tot am d only person saw that
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by veacea: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Boda Ayo, e kpele.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Chigold101(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
rusher14:

So only PDP can make up the opposition in Nigeria?
mention the name of that party that is opposing APC today?

Mention the name of another candidate in Edo guber race outside PDP.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Chigold101(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Buh wait come 2019 who will be Pdp presidential candidate? 90 percent sure it an Hausa man so why are you a two face hegoat
what is this one writing.
True some people log on to internet without their brain.

What concern my comment with who PDP presents in 2019?
And besides Buhari is not an Hausa man but a Fulani...

2 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by flokii: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
E pain me say this fayoshit get immunity..

We can't put up with this nonsense till 2018.. He cnt just continue running his mouth anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by flokii: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
what is this one writing.
True some people log on to internet without their brain.

What concern my comment with who PDP presents in 2019?
And besides Buhari is not an Hausa man but a Fulani...

Just tell us what you stand to gain there.. As simple as a,b,c..

Or you be hausa ni? Why carry opposition matter for head like gala
Repent o.. cheers!
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Kasco04: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
A MUST READ!!!!…...
Nigeria's champagne days are over for now, earning without effort is gone for good. Reckless spending has to be curtailed and luxurious lifestyle tamed. Beer parlors and hoteliers report a big drop in sales of the favorite tipple of well-heeled Nigerians.

The choice by many consumers to leave their fuel-guzzling cars at home in favour of car pools and public transport is evident. In cities characterized by traffic jams, the roads seem relatively quiet.

To many Nigerians, the end has come but to the wise few, it's an opportunity to grow rich and richer. The time we are in now was foreseen years back by economists, forecasters and prophets. It did not come as a surprise, just that we did not care to act when the signs started manifesting over five years ago. "No economy can survive by consuming".
It's not possible and can never be possible. The carelessness and greed of yesterday is the pains for today, but it's not too late to make amends.

It's time for every Nigerian to wake up and do something. The time for free meal is over, if you loose your job, don't wail, it's an opportunity for you to create one and employ others, after all, the one you lost was created by someone. The opportunities in Nigeria are numerous, key into one. If you complain that garri is too expensive, and you wake up every morning to discuss ChelseaFC and Manchester United, whereas your father's land is wasting in the village where you can produce garri and sell at your price, you will remain poor while Rooney and Hazard are making money.

Go and do something and let God bless the works of your hand. I don't like the word "recession",but let's assume that it's a fact( not true). In the thick of that so called recession, God is still blessing and prospering people on daily basis. New houses are still being built, new cars are being bought, if God did it for others, why not you?

My dear, leave Buhari alone and go to your God and ask for direction.
If your job can't meet your needs, improve , quit or create another one .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by idu1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
This guy is very stupiid i don't know why embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by rusher14: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:

The point is PDP would die but Nigeria would survive.

People of the same orientation would come together to float a party. Same way APC did.

But this party cannot stand once the purse has been taken from them hence the internal opposition.

Let those who align in the same direction create a new party.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by chidextec: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
APC bribed Fayose and Wike to bring Sheriff to destabilize,ruin,jettison,kill off,fragment and flatten PDP grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by shineeye1: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
“no genuine lover of the PDP will go to the house of a man who openly destroyed his PDP membership card and worked assiduously to ensure the party’s failure in the 2015 presidential election to seek advice on how the way forward for the PDP.”

In what capacity of Obasanjo is Sherrif visiting him for sincère advice? As a patron of PDP or as a well wisher of the party? Apparently none! There is obviously more to that visit than the press release.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Chigold101(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
rusher14:

The point is PDP would die but Nigeria would survive.

People of the same orientation would come together to float a party. Same way APC did.

But this party cannot stand once the purse has been taken from them hence the internal opposition.

Let those who align in the same direction create a new party.

i believe you but before then Buhari would have been dead. May in 10/15 years to come.

But my point is not really about APC but Buhari. Bubu will make sure PDP dies then he will face APC members of ACN branch by the time he is done with them.
Nobody in Nigeria will be able to challenge him for the fear of... gringrin

U should know now.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by oganamaster(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
[]For those clapping their hands on the death of PDP, they should as well know that most of the oil producing states are controlled by pdp. We can all see the results of things today with the current economic recession as a result of the drop in oil price and also the destruction of oil facilities in these states.

Let us see where APC will get the money to campaign for 2019 general election, besides before that time, many people would have died of starvation and many will be in prisons out of tyranny.[/quote]. APC contolled Lagos state can do better than ur uselesss PDP controled states due to the Embezzlement tendencies of ur Gov
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Yahami(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
It's now clear that you guys only interested in Sherif Money the time you went to beg him to come for and exonerated your dying party, now you think he is not useful to the part, no reasonable human will take such inhuman treatment and you think Sherif will take as well? No because he is a human as well! Keep faith Mr. Governor it shall be well with your idea soon, my well wishes and quick recovery from the shock.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by juman(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Just like somebody that used his mother for money ritual. grin grin

He became president two times through pdp but worked to destroy the party.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by zikter(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
wizzyrich:
For those clapping their hands on the death of PDP, they should as well know that most of the oil producing states are controlled by pdp. We can all see the results of things today with the current economic recession as a result of the drop in oil price and also the destruction of oil facilities in these states.

Let us see where APC will get the money to campaign for 2019 general election, besides before that time, many people would have died of starvation and many will be in prisons out of tyranny.
please how can PDP be revived? bring your solution to the table instead of beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by zikter(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
rusher14:

So only PDP can make up the opposition in Nigeria?
bros help me to ask them. as if PDP is the only party that has a right of opposition in Nigeria. the wailers on this forum are enough to form a political party and opposed the govt. who pdp eep

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by gawu1: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Are you aware that Buhari is presently sentencing majority of Nigerians to death by hunger and starvation?

What nobody knows is how many Nigerians will be gone or comatosed because of APC's deceit and lust for federal power before next Presidential election.

What many failed to know is that this government will surely deal ruthlessly with any APC internal opposition from disgruntled sincere change advocates who now feel betrayed.
Are you aware that Jonathan sentenced many nigerians to death when he outrightly and deliberately refused to fight Boko Haram but together with his cronies stole the money appropriated for purchasing weapons and security equipment? As that was not enough, he went further to create a terrorists organization, NDA and using them to sabotage the nation economic after he's been ousted out of office.
What many nigerians now know is the results of the stealing and looting of our national wealth by PDP under jonathan that sent Nigerians and it economy into comatose.
What many wailing wailers failed to know is that this government would not be deterred or yield to Blackmailing by their incessant wailing as it will surely continue to deal ruthlessly with those disgruntled elements irrespective of their political, religious, ethnic, or regional affiliation, that participated in bringing hunger, starvation, and death to Nigerians.
Neither wailing nor grudging shall avail them the consequences of their past actions or inactions as they shall never be given even a twinkled political atmosphere to gather again before or after the next presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by zikter(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:

so how is it APC fault that other parties are quiet? why can't we contribute intelligently on a public forum like this? is APC causing division in apga, kowa and the rest? fact is some people wanted to play a fast one on sheriff by using his money and dumping him. PDP know where there problem is and how to solve but some people are cowards and are not ready to swallow their useless pride. until the right thing is done, rest in peace PDP

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by zikter(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
i believe you but before then Buhari would have been dead. May in 10/15 years to come.

But my point is not really about APC but Buhari. Bubu will make sure PDP dies then he will face APC members of ACN branch by the time he is done with them.
Nobody in Nigeria will be able to challenge him for the fear of... gringrin

U should know now.
kindly prove to us how buhari is killing PDP or stop conjecturing on this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
This old men will never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by sirmondex(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
I think our Politicians need to know that their actions and inactions can undermine the consolidation of democracy in Nigeria. There could no be democracy without political parties. The problem of PDP is simply because the leaders of the party believe they have arrived, whereas the party enjoyed patronage because of its being in power for 16 years. Other parties like the APP, later ANPP and AD later AC/ ACN had now metamorphosis into a more formidable party APC and wrestled power from the PDP. Let the leaders of PDP put their house in order.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
zikter:
please how can PDP be revived? bring your solution to the table instead of beating about the bush
which nonsense solution ? I did not benefit anything from them since they were in power so no need cracking my head to solve their problem.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Mrakthedream(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Are you aware that Buhari is presently sentencing majority of Nigerians to death by hunger and starvation?

What nobody knows is how many Nigerians will be gone or comatosed because of APC's deceit and lust for federal power before next Presidential election.

What many failed to know is that this government will surely deal ruthlessly with any APC internal opposition from disgruntled sincere change advocates who now feel betrayed.
Do you mean the way Your Hero Jonathan dealt with Tambowa and Ameachi?...Did you condemn or called him a dictator then?.what an hypocrite you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Mrakthedream(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
wizzyrich:
For those clapping their hands on the death of PDP, they should as well know that most of the oil producing states are controlled by pdp. We can all see the results of things today with the current economic recession as a result of the drop in oil price and also the destruction of oil facilities in these states.

Let us see where APC will get the money to campaign for 2019 general election, besides before that time, many people would have died of starvation and many will be in prisons out of tyranny.
That is not for us Nigerians....maybe it is for you and your family...
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mrakthedream:

That is not for us Nigerians....maybe it is for you and your family...
chai ! Illiteracy na disease o.

Who will you call those people that die in the north due to malnutrition ? Aren't they Nigerians ? Abi dem come from America or Malesia?

Simple calculation should tell you that when you combine starvation+malnutrition, the end result will be death.

Zombies continue to use religion to cover the truth instead of critisising the government that has put Nigerians in this mess. Example of such zombie is Mrakthedream.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Mrakthedream(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
wizzyrich:
chai ! Illiteracy na disease o.

Who will you call those people that die in the north due to malnutrition ? Aren't they Nigerians ? Abi dem come from America or Malesia?

Simple calculation should tell you that when you combine starvation+malnutrition, the end result will be death.

Zombies continue to use religion to cover the truth instead of critisising the government that has put Nigerians in this mess. Example of such zombie is Mrakthedream.
What a way to criticise the government...
Who is now suffering from illeteracy?you can't even spell CRITICISING..buhahahahahahahahahahahaha..Keep on crying upandan..Mr wailer

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nellybii: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2016
wizzyrich:

Since you are a prophet, can you please tell us where you will be in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Nellybii:

Since you are a prophet, can you please tell us where you will be in 2019?
In your father's house, fvvcking his wife
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Mrakthedream:

What a way to criticise the government...
Who is now suffering from illeteracy?you can't even spell CRITICISING..buhahahahahahahahahahahaha..Keep on crying upandan..Mr wailer
Why did it took you the whole night to find that single typographical error? I thought you were smart enough to continue with the argument on ground instead of deviating.

I believe I'v passed my message already that was why you ignorantly left the message to pick on a single typographical error or don't you make typo errors ?
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nellybii: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2016
wizzyrich:
In your father's house, fvvcking his wife

From your statement, I know your background and your most likely age bracket. No substance at all in your post. I pray you outgrow this juvenile delinquency quickly enough so something will still be left to salvage in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User / Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.