Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose (36005 Views)

Fayose Exposes Real Reason Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by NairaMaster1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
it is good. When PDP is finally burried, Buhari will now run Nigeria like animal farm.

He will use all his power as a tyrant because no one to oppose him.

When Buhari is done silencing PDP members, he will turn to APC members of ACN to destroy them.

Make una continue to clap as Nigeria slips into one party state & dictactorship.

Thank you. When it's full blown all of them will be sounding how do we get here.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by kayodekomo2015: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nobody should believe Fayose.He has turned himself to town crier,telling lies severally,anybody taking hiim serious is not serious.I have never Believed him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by omolola15(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
This fayose self. Sometimes he sounds crazy..

2 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by LordVoldemort(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
it is good. When PDP is finally burried, Buhari will now run Nigeria like animal farm.

When Buhari is done silencing PDP members, he will turn to APC members of ACN to destroy them.

Make una continue to clap as Nigeria slips into one party state & dictactorship.

Buh wait come 2019 who will be Pdp presidential candidate? 90 percent sure it an Hausa man so why are you a two face hegoat

3 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by mrsdappyu: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
mmm
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by leofab(f): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
madridguy:
Mr Fayose, Ali Modu Al-Sheriff visited OBJ to discuss Final burial ceremony of PDP. You people have to discuss how many cows to buy and also Aso Ebi for the burial.

RIP PDP, never again.
keep adding more grease to the tyrant's elbow.. Your days are coming..

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Lancasterman: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't know why my Igbo brothers have decided to break their head for PDP. This same PDP big shots u are supporting refused to support Raymond Dokpesi to become Chairman because he said he would work for the Southeast to take the Vice President slot. This act made the party hierarchy withdraw their support for him. The same Fayose u are al supporting isn't disposed to an Igbo Vice President. Atleast when Sheriff promised him VP slot he accepted it and supported him to become Chairman. Igbos PDP go do una Voom na anya....

4 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by advocatebaba(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Fayose is a serious indictment on the intelligent people of the SW, so Sherrif does not have a right to visit anyone he wants in this country?

THEY R TWO PARALLEL LINES WEN IT COMES 2TODAY'S CURRENT ISSUES RAVAGING PDP ND D MAN HE WENT 2C BHIND CLOSED DOORS WAS D PROMINENT ND FOREMOST BETRAYAL OF D PARTY DAT LEADS 2D PROBLEMS BEING FACED BY D PARTY. HE HAS D RIGHT TO VISIT ANY1 EVEN BUBU BT WAS D VISITING ON PERSONAL VISITATION, WAS IT 2DISCUS D PARTY E BETRAYED? ASK URSELF. THERE R HIDDEN TRUTH BTW BOTH OF DEM DAT WIL NT AUGUR WEL 4D FUTURE OF PDP SO LNG AS OBJ IS INVOLVE. PDP JST AV 2MOVE ON RE-ARRAGE ITS PARTY STRUCTURE 2B A STRONG ND BETA OPPOSITION.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by aninexzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Junior66:
allryt
. God help them
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by TMANO: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
On point.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by edupedia: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
wizzyrich:
For those clapping their hands on the death of PDP, they should as well know that most of the oil producing states are controlled by pdp. We can all see the results of things today with the current economic recession as a result of the drop in oil price and also the destruction of oil facilities in these states.

Let us see where APC will get the money to campaign for 2019 general election, besides before that time, many people would have died of starvation and many will be in prisons out of tyranny.

...in one word it is PDP,its governors and its avengers causing hunger for Nigerians and not Buhari...well done...now stop putting the blame on PMB...will u?...

3 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Oblang(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
wizzyrich:
For those clapping their hands on the death of PDP, they should as well know that most of the oil producing states are controlled by pdp. We can all see the results of things today with the current economic recession as a result of the drop in oil price and also the destruction of oil facilities in these states.

Let us see where APC will get the money to campaign for 2019 general election, besides before that time, many people would have died of starvation and many will be in prisons out of tyranny.

Lol.. PDP weapon of destruction are begging to dialogue..

2 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by rusher14: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:

So only PDP can make up the opposition in Nigeria?
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Mekyno(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pidggin:
I wonder the benefits of only one party in a democracy. May God help PDP and other opposition parties continue to stand firm
i just wish we can go with independent candidates for various positions, without any existing party.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Governor Fayose said Mr. Sheriff only visited Mr. Obasanjo as part of his plot
with the All Progressives Congress (APC) to destroy the PDP, adding that; “no genuine lover of the PDP will go to the house of a man who openly destroyed his PDP membership card and worked assiduously to ensure the party’s failure in the 2015 presidential election to seek advice on how the way forward for the PDP.”
hakimi1974:
wetin concern a.p.b for p.d.p matter? s.a.s dey him own na him wike and fayose go find trouble.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
with the All Progressives Congress (APC) to destroy the PDP, adding that; “no genuine lover of the PDP will go to the house of a man who openly destroyed his PDP membership card and worked assiduously to ensure the party’s failure in the 2015 presidential election to seek advice on how the way forward for the PDP.”

lustychima:
in other words fayose and wike is APC

I salute ur brain
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by GoodofNaija: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:

If PDP will die for Nigeria to be better, let it be so. The party has shown after 16years that it has nothing to offer. For 16years, no power, no good roads, no water, no basic amenities for the people. Then what is your problem about keeping the party alive all in the name opposition? What good can come out of a gang of thieves?

Do not cry more than d bereaved about lack of opposition. Nigerians are counting time and day for APC to perform. And if they fail to do so, an opposition will spring up, the same way APC sprang up, that will counter them.

I think I should ask you: Do you even know who a tyrant or dictator is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2016

lailo:

Mole planted by APC members Wike and Fayose?Think u can now realize u're a wailing zombie.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by MrSly(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
babasanti:
Obj and sherrif think Nigerians are mugus...
Nigerian are not but I am afraid their polithiefians are. Their lust for power and wealth makes them so.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by neba65: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Junior66:
allryt
Two of a kind. No wonder They say birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by abbeyreal92: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
This man called Fayose won't face the problem facing his people. Imagine the only state university in the state no dey get light.
And that stupid man called Fayose will come out to talk without being ashame of himself

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Seunjungle(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
He reiterated his call to Nigerians to beware of Mr. Obasanjo, saying; “The result of Obasanjo’s imposition of President Muhammadu Buhari on the country is the hunger and sufferings that Nigerians are facing now.”

Why must fayose call on Nigerians and not his PDP members...na who PDP epp?

Stupid set of people!

If PDP drone today...e consign me?

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
madridguy:
Mr Fayose, Ali Modu Al-Sheriff visited OBJ to discuss Final burial ceremony of PDP. You people have to discuss how many cows to buy and also Aso Ebi for the burial.

RIP PDP, never again.
Yeah....PDP is suffering today because of the decision Fayose and Wike made to impose Sheriff on the party.

Ina ogun odun njo ni lowo.....according to the Yoruba adage.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by shaqhead: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Are you aware that Buhari is presently sentencing majority of Nigerians to death by hunger and starvation?

What nobody knows is how many Nigerians will be gone or comatosed because of APC's deceit and lust for federal power before next Presidential election.

What many failed to know is that this government will surely deal ruthlessly with any APC internal opposition from disgruntled sincere change advocates who now feel betrayed.
Oh yeah....its always still this stale card of tryin to change a narrative from what is to what you "think" it is for you and your cotravellers!

I guess Buhari dealt so much with Fayose that he had to impose the same sherriff he is now speakin from both sides of his mouth about-the same sheriff that was the best thing in PDP since slice bread for fayose!

Abeg lets hear word!

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by kadree(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
theeagleonline.com.ng/wike-fayose-influenced-choice-of-sheriff-as-pdp-national-chairman-sources/
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by dimieprincess(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Just because I criticized Seun, I was banned yesterday. There is God o, Nigerians with intoxication of power is just like PDP & CORRUPTION and APC & ECONOMY CLUELESSNESS/HOPELESSNESS.

Someone should help me with that picture.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by 9japride(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
I care less what happens to PDP.

next story abeg!
[color=#006600][/color]

You have to be scared of what will happen in future in the hand of a dictator. Pray for a viable opposition party, except you are one of the few benefiting massively from this present government. We need another party to checkmate this present government.
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by chernest2002: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Two demons meet to finish the work they started, buhari is one of the devil who never wish anyone good. Kontunu.

1 Like

Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by dimieprincess(f): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Can Fayose just shut his mouth up for crying out loud, I am of the PDP but I see no reason why this man can just shut up. I could remember prophet FFK warning this foolish man to withdraw his support of this devil, SAS from being our national chairman. This man conceived the idea of SAS in the first place and imposed him on Wike, he later too, foolishly accepted the devil.

Persons to blame for PDP saga are:

1. Jonathan ( for accepting SAS when the minister's forum rejected him.
2. Fayose ( for conceiving the idea in the first place)
3. Wike (Supporting the devil
4. All PDP governors (for accepting the choice of the devil as chairman
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by aglore: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Is PDP still alive? I pray for a better & strong opposition party in Nigeria
Re: Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
edupedia:

...in one word it is PDP,its governors and its avengers causing hunger for Nigerians and not Buhari...well done...now stop putting the blame on PMB...will u?...
of course ! But I'll still blame PMB and the northern leaders for boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari / Tunde Braimoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.