Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government (13917 Views)

Super Eagles Get Poor Rating In FIFA 18 / Super Eagles Get World Cup Kit; Mikel, Iwobi, Others React / Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by generalbush(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
thundabot:
wow cheesy

Am happy for them. Happy Suday Nairalanderses grin

follow me on instagram @thundabot--- Read my blog posts @loadedhub.com/thundabot
u need not to be happy for them, that's just a token when its been shared... cuz the 10 million grand sef is not up to the weekly wages of 80percent of them players

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by namuguibe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
$35,000 will be withdrawn for the public account, however, none of the players are going to even receive 1 dollar. undecided

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by namuguibe(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
doctorkush:
u need not to be happy for them, that's just a token[b] when its been shared[/b]... cuz the 10 million grand sef is not up to the weekly wages of 80percent of them players
Till a picture is posted of "the sharing" like the Japanese doctor very smartly did at Rio, I am going to assume that the money has been shared be people who cannot even kick a football. undecided
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by herald9: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
And the man is yet to pay my aunt's gratuity.

The thunder that will fire this dumb Udom is equipped with pestle, mortar and sledge hammer. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
sammysammy111:

Yes sir, av gotten my August alert since 31st, Confirm from any Judiciary staff
thank God o, dat means one of ur staff owin me wil pay me back

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by seguno2: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tolexander:
typical money wasting!

....especially if the state government is owing salaries to workers in its ministries, departments, agencies and parastatals as well as local government workers.
Is that the case?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by horlakunle25(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmmmm!! 10million dollar! Only God knw hw much dat will be in tanzania currency...!! Naija na very generous country, we beat dem and we still dash dem money!!
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Tedassie(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
I'm an Akwa Ibomite,even though i felicitate on the victory of the super eagles(mediocre as it was)yeah...Though it seems Gov Udom(with due respect to his excellency) has inherited the extravagant-spending "disease" of the last administration.

It's totally unwarranted and a colossal waste!

Has Gov Udom finished paying salary of civil servants in the state before splurging on these guys...(lemme stop there)

Jeez!!!! 10million is just toooo much ah ahn

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by passyhansome(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria Governments and profilgancy are like 5&6, why give money to the visiting team, what about the unemployed graduates in the state roaming helter scatter. Our Gov needs to learn the THE TRUE ART OF GIVING AND NOT IMPRESSING OR TO IMPRESS.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Cash or check? If check, whose name was written on it.
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by successismine(f): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dis is real insane...jezzz!!! angry angry I can't believe it..gov wil till pay d player their salaries... this is misplaced priority I swear wen akwa ibom state indegenes re not paid salaries for how many months now.. were did 10mill cum out from?
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by femi4: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Can somebody explain why the opponent was rewarded
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by papiwyte(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmmmm and d state is owing worker salary oooo. Oluwa is involved
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by owielinus(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
waste of resources..... and we are currently in a bad state
how can d government give some money to d Tanzanian players....
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Aubrey1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gov Udom Emmanuel gave them 10M, after he will tell us that the state doesn't have enough money.

d kind thunder wer go fire you.....dey do press up.
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Smooyis(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
But why rewarding Tanzania? Did they tell akwa ibom government they were broke. A case of wastefulness and misappropriation,when the masses are wallowing in penury.
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by odeyinugbolahan(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Most of these nigerian govs are typical fool and idiots... Is giving Eagles N10m a charity act? Absolutely No (in my own view). There are hundreds of thousand hungry pple out there in his state.. He is just an attention seeker and fame hungry. He is only trying to make headline with pple's resources...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Ezemann(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op! Not Awka Ibom is AKWA IBOM
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Arise001: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
I said it. I see Japanese gift part 2. And here we are.
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by KomonSense: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
peemyke:
Op it's Akwa Ibom not Awka

Chai dis gal get sharp eyes.. But Please next time its better to concentrate on the TORI
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by KomonSense: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
FaithZion2:
That's Akwa Ibom state 4u, the land of promise. The guys did great job, it was not that easy for them after much tials of error.

Are you an indigene of the State?
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by BahdXitixenn: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
goshen26:
And someone will allow the devil to make prophesy -ve to himself "no money, no job"

Where is the $35000 coming from?

Don't mind the id!ots complaining.
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by BahdXitixenn: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
This my governor sef. I hope say hin don pay d pensioners wey dey protest every now and then in front of hin office.

Udom sir, it's not fair oo... Pay pensioners
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Abodunrin07(m): 5:30am On Sep 05, 2016
This is an Example of good government that understands the value of sport to a country
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by FaithZion2(f): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2016
KomonSense:

Are you an indigene of the State?
Yes
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by KomonSense: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2016
FaithZion2:
Yes
No wonder ... I hear say una dey chop dog meat and sabi perform ontop bed.
Na true?
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by FaithZion2(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
KomonSense:

No wonder ... I hear say una dey chop dog meat and sabi perform ontop bed.

Na true?
U wan try??
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by Ismukha: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
VERY FUNNY......
An inspirational speaker once said " The best days in my life were the days I spent with another man's wife".

Audience were in shock and silence. He added: "and she is my mother".
And a big round of applause and laughter followed.
One of the men who listened to the speech decided to crack it at home.
After dinner, he said to his wife: the best days in my life were the days I spent with another man's wife.....

After a second he tried to recall the second line....
By the time he regained his senses, he was on hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water poured by his wife.
MORAL LESSON: Don't copy what you cannot paste.
Good morning.

Join me tonight on our Internet Millionaire Mastermind Club (IMMC) on whatsapp by 8:3pm (West African Time) as we show you how to build a fortune on the internet right from the comfort of your home.

To be part of this empowering meeting, you can send me a message on my Whatsapp number: 234 816 2489 328.

Message Format: 'Your Name, Pls add me into the IMMC group for tonight's meeting.
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by KomonSense: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2016
FaithZion2:
U wan try??
Oya nah baby... Come make I try and see nah
Just PM me
Re: Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government by sammysammy111(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
gommex:
thank God o, dat means one of ur staff owin me wil pay me back
hahahahahahaha, no tell am say na me tell u oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rasheedat Ajibade Scores To Send Atletico Madrid Into The Champions League / Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan / Breaking: Mikel Obi Ruled Out Of The Season With Muscle Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.