Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan (13870 Views)

OFFICIAL � Tottenham Sign Dejan Kulusevski On Loan And Rodrigo Bentancur / Twitter Reacts As Dejan Lovren's Comments On Sergio Ramos / Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
We are delighted to announce the signing of Rodrigo Bentancur from Juventus, subject to international clearance and a work permit.

The midfielder has signed a contract with us until 2026.

Born in Nueva Helvecia, Uruguay, Rodrigo came through the ranks at Boca Juniors, making his senior debut for them in 2015 and subsequently winning two Primera División titles and a Copa Argentina during his time at the club.

He moved to Juventus in 2017 where he continued to achieve success, winning three consecutive Serie A titles between 2018 and 2020, in addition to lifting the Supercoppa Italiana twice and the Coppa Italia twice, in 2017/18 and again last season (2020/21).

The 24-year-old featured regularly in Serie A and the UEFA Champions League throughout his time with I Bianconeri, playing against us in the latter competition during the 2017/18 season.

On the international stage, Rodrigo has represented Uruguay since 2017. Part of the young side that won the Under-20 South American Championship in 2017, he made his senior international debut later that year and has subsequently represented his country at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, in addition to the 2019 and 2021 instalments of the Copa America.

To date, he has 46 senior caps to his name and will join up with us for the first time following Uruguay's World Cup qualifier against Venezuela in Montevideo on Tuesday.

Tottenham Hotspur

THANKS, DEJAN, AND GOOD LUCK!
Dejan Kulusevski and Juventus have parted ways after a season and a half together. A season and a half in which the Swedish winger collected his first two trophies at senior level: the Italian Super Cup and the Italian Cup. Dejan will wear the shirt of Tottenham Hotspur for the second half of the season.

Agreement with Tottenham Hotspur for the disposal of the player Dejan Kulusevski

Kulusevski’s adventure with Juventus began in the summer of 2020, with his debut at the Allianz Stadium against Sampdoria. It was the opening day of the Serie A championship and Dejan, just twenty, opened our season with his first goal for the Bianconeri. His seventh and last goal of the 2020/21 season was the most important, the opener in the Italian Cup final against Atalanta.

This year, he got off the mark in Europe too. An important goal that decided the outcome of the Champions League fixture at Zenit St.Petersburg.

He bids Juventus goodbye on the back of 74 appearances in all competitions, nine goals and 10 assists, all backed up with professionalism and perseverance.

And we thank him today, wishing him good luck for his future.

Thanks, Dejan!

Juventus FC

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Xtianah09: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Another two average players

19 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Newyorkitis(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
More competitive football in England!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by sukkot: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
embarassed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by demoBaba: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Primer league nah fraud
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by flemsy15(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Transfers these days seem to be a game of luck. I pray they both blend well at Spurs

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by papiSNEH(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ok
All Arsenal fan waiting grin cry

28 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by SuperBlack: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
They can't still beat Chelsea

6 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Gelabuzz(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oh boy yeh... Antonio Conte no dey waste time oh....see sharp sharp business. No be de type wy one team for London dey misbehave dey link with everybody from beginning, dey sell their players but no fit replace...dey drag things till deadline....smh

You can't fit kill me...my peace of mind is still intact Arsenal

6 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Germi9: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
This one wey we no hear from Man United so
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by SuperBlack: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beyou94:
G

How do I get it if I'm to do it? And how do I believe you won't scan me it I give you the money before getting what I'm buying?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by puremaker7(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
They will make top 4

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Akinjnr16: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
SuperBlack:
They can't still beat Chelsea

Four different games in a season vs Chelsea and not even a single goal to score.. too bad! ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by tiswell(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tottenham is now a shadow of itself
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by BF69BF: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Where's Arsenal o? I'm tired of this team.

Even our rivals are signing players, is Arteta and Edu mad or somtin.

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by iampeterben(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
BF69BF:

That one na club?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by humberjade: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Arsenal FC?!!!

About 7 or more players left already this transfer window...I doubt if the team have up to 18 senior players...yet, 6 hours to the deadline, not even a chicken has been bought to replace the outgoing ones...Edu and Arteta are flexing in UAE with the hope that this slim team will perform wonders...issokay o!!!

I only blame regular spectators at the Emirates, and fans who still patronise the team in whatever form.

7 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by papiSNEH(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
BF69BF:

Arsenal have habit of signing late
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Cmanforall: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good signing
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Kriss216: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tottenham went from signing PSG rejects, Stéphane Aurier and Lucas Moura to signing Juventus rejects.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by bewla(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Am limited to carry matter
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Dreytonisback(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Germi9:
This one wey we no hear from Man United so

Me sef tire o

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Beverlyjean(f): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Juventus are now getting rid of the nonsense players that they asked Ronaldo to work with and are getting better players ...Ramsey is about to also leave for Rangers.
.mediocre players.... no one even wants morata

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Maxymilliano(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Abeg who Arsenal sign
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Germi9: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dreytonisback:

Me sef tire o
No be JuJu be that?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Silentgroper(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Gelabuzz:
Oh boy yeh... Antonio Conte no dey waste time oh....see sharp sharp business. No be de type wy one team for London dey misbehave dey link with everybody from beginning, dey sell their players but no fit replace...dey drag things till deadline....smh

You can't fit kill me...my peace of mind is still intact Arsenal
even the guimares wey Una dey chase.. Newcastle don buy am...

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Bobloco: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:
Tottenham went from signing PSG rejects, Stéphane Aurier and Lucas Moura to signing Juventus rejects.

Lucas Moura hasn't been bad na

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by Silentgroper(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:
. That moura will now comfortably walk into any big team's 1st eleven..

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Sign Rodrigo Bentancur As Dejan Kulusevski arrives on loan by openmine(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pls let the sports mods create a thread for transfer/ transfer rumour updates!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. / 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.