Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) (15728 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2016
solite3:
is the veser about Abel?
May God help you

here is your submission that necessitate the issue of Abel

" the place of rest of the old testament saints was called Abraham's bossom. "

is Abel not among the old testament saints ? grin

apart from this , Genesis 16:5 u gave futher reveal that your shifting Abraham bosom to a place of rest of saints is a fraud, deceit and a lie from you. Unless you want to tell me Hagar went to a place of rest of old testament saints grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Jozzy4:

you are not sincere . its not 15th century , na 87 century
grin
see your life outside!

a disciple rest on Jesus bosom . you understand , so why change the meaning of bosom when it comes to Abraham ? its hypocrisy and insincerity.

going by your definition , the area enclosed as by an embrace. in this picture a mother embrace her son, the area enclosed when both embrace each other is their. bosom . the chest!

so how could Abel a righteous man die and went to the chest of a man, Abraham whom is not yet born ?

You are here again. You have refused to read through the lies your organisation uploaded. People have collated them and the links are there for you.
Face the truth, swallow your pride.

http://thewatchtowerfiles.com/did-charles-taze-https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies-predict-1914-as-christs/

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm

Read through

Repent Jesus loves yo.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2016
oneolajire:

You are here again. You have refused to read through the lies your organisation uploaded. People have collated them and the links are there for you.

http://thewatchtowerfiles.com/did-charles-taze-https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies-predict-1914-as-christs/

Read through

Repent Jesus loves yo.

show me something better ?

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2016
oneolajire:

Read through

Repent Jesus loves yo.

coming from someone who can't disclose the name of his church.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by oneolajire(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jozzy4:

coming from someone who can't disclose the name of his church.

He wants to change the topic. JWs hate truth. Am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jozzy4:

see how Im dey run around , na here u dey again. grin

And we are talking about Abraham bossom , going by the bold you accept that to take the account literal it means all the righteous people when they die go to the care or be with Abraham . (someone)

hahahahaha , Mr solite3 how can Abel die and go to the bosom/ be with Abraham whom is not yet born ?

I seriously love that color part . you said Abraham bosom is a place where the righteous go sometimes ago , so Hagar went to a place shey ? grin grin grin

the Genesis 16:5 make it clear that the bosom of the man Abraham is literal bosom not some imaginary places.

oya , how can Abel a righteous man die and go to the bosom of Abraham whom is not yet born ?

its a pity you can only read but can't comprehend.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

My use of words is confusing you.
Abraham's bosom as used in this place shows you that Abraham was in a place and Lazarus went to join him.
I don't know how you manage to snike in Abel into this whole story
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
its a pity you can only read but can't comprehend.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

My use of words is confusing you.

this is what happen when you chat anyhow and reply for replying sake . which is why you always forget previous discussion that led to a particular point

REMINDER: I asked you earlier that to take this story literal will mean all righteous ones die and go to Abraham bosom . to which you replied positively that Abraham bosom is the place of rest of old testament saints , didn't you ?

is Abel not among the old testament saints ? can you now see you are the one who can't comprehend!

then I asked , since we all know the meaning of Bosom ( I even went extra mile to give an example of a disciple resting on Jesus bosom to show you its literal meaning )

literally then , all old testament saints are resting on the bosom of one man, Abraham ?
grin this necessitate the question how could Abel an old testament saint die and go to the bosom of a man Abraham whom is not yet born ?

Abraham's bosom as used in this place shows you that Abraham was in a place and Lazarus went to join him.
I don't know how you manage to snike in Abel into this whole story

you are now diving into a subject you can't handle .
read the reminder and see how Abel is involve.

hehehehe @ bold , which place please, tell us the name of the place ?

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Jozzy4 post=49349250]
this is what happen when you chat anyhow and reply for replying sake . which is why you always forget previous discussion that led to a particular point
are you OK? Go back and read my post.

REMINDER: I asked you earlier that to take this story literal will mean all righteous ones die and go to Abraham bosom . to which you replied positively that Abraham bosom is the place of rest of old testament saints , didn't you ?
I posted that verse again for a purpose.
The fact that Lazarus died and was taken to Abraham's bosom ( in this place Abraham's bosom means a place with Abraham).
is Abel not among the old testament saints ? can you now see you are the one who can't comprehend!
explain how does this relate to Abel?

then I asked , since we all know the meaning of Bosom ( I even went extra mile to give an example of a disciple resting on Jesus bosom to show you its literal meaning )
Go back and read my previous post slowly.

literally then , all old testament saints are resting on the bosom of one man, Abraham ?
grin this necessitate the question how could Abel an old testament saint die and go to the bosom of a man Abraham whom is not yet born ?
that man is evidently the son of Abraham so it is correct to say that he was taken to Abraham's bosom.

you are now diving into a subject you can't handle .
read the reminder and see how Abel is involve.

hehehehe @ bold , which place please, tell us the name of the place ?
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
oneolajire:

Guy, have you realised that you don't know the history oof the wasteful organisation you joined? Go to the website of the organisation and tell me whom the first leader was?
Charles Taze, a man that was born in 1852 and referred to as "pastor" . He was so famous such that most American knew his teachings, publications and false predictions. Take your time to read about the FRAUD called Charles Taze . Begin your study of Charles Taze on wikipedia, then move to ecarta encyclopedia and other. You"ll tank Jesus for making you to know you've been on the wrong track before.

Your mum wanted to make you know Jesus, unfortunately she planted the fear of the devil and his works in you. You chose to see the fear and discard the gospel. I feel what you went through all those years, I was in your shoes, I was made to know that devil is reponsible for everything. I found Jesus, I threw the theorem away, I tell Christians, the devil isnot their problem, their issiue is that they need to cknow that the devil is a defeated foe. I don't waste my time praying die, die aand die pprayers.

I found in Ephesians 2:6 that "I" have been raised together wwith Christ Jesus. Now "I" am far (Ephesian 1:20-22) above principalities and powers. I know that off hand, so I havve never feared the devil and his cohorts cos I have full dominion over them through Jesus. Some do not know this and that is why they live in fear.
Your mum might have made some mistakes as well as your church leaders , but that doesn't mean they are totally wrong.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. I say repent

According to the op, when u are civil, we can talk.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

see how Im dey run around , na here u dey again. grin

And we are talking about Abraham bossom , going by the bold you accept that to take the account literal it means all the righteous people when they die go to the care or be with Abraham . (someone)

hahahahaha , Mr solite3 how can Abel die and go to the bosom/ be with Abraham whom is not yet born ?

I seriously love that color part . you said Abraham bosom is a place where the righteous go sometimes ago , so Hagar went to a place shey ? grin grin grin

the Genesis 16:5 make it clear that the bosom of the man Abraham is literal bosom not some imaginary places.

oya , how can Abel a righteous man die and go to the bosom of Abraham whom is not yet born ?

@ bold now you have agreed that Abraham's bosom is literal that story is real.
That story tells you there is Hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
@ bold now you have agreed that Abraham's bosom is literal that story is real.
That story tells you there is Hell fire.

if Abraham bosom is literal and the story is real , kindly tell me how A righteous saint of old testament like Abel can die and go to the literal bosom of a man Abraham whom is not yet born ?

food for thought

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=49354483][/quote]

if you want to take this story as real without admitting that it must mean Old testament saints go to the bosom of the man Abraham , then you are lost and without knowledge of what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by solutionsnow: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:

According to the op, when u are civil, we can talk.

Shalom!

JMAN05 you are back! Good to know.
JMAN05, the guy who ran from light to darkness, from church to Jw.

Thanks, OP for answering and silencing that guy JMAN05

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

if Abraham bosom is literal and the story is real , kindly tell me how A righteous saint of old testament like Abel can die and go to the literal bosom of a man Abraham whom is not yet born ?

food for thought
I ask you again is that story about Abel? Abraham is the father of faith of those ( that came after him) that live righteously
So this man was taken to Abraham's bosom.
Do see that bringing Abel into this story in other to discredit it sounds foolish?
Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

This story is real!
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
I ask you again is that story about Abel?

after saying Abraham bosom is a place of rest of old testament saints , isn't it ? and Abel is not among old testament saints abi ?

you are the exact description of confusion

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

[s]
after saying Abraham bosom is a place of rest of old testament saints , isn't it ? and Abel is not among old testament saints abi ?

you are the exact description of confusion[/s]
you are the confused man here!
Go and clear you head come back and read slowly.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
you are the confused man here! Go and clear you head come back and read slowly.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

grin grin grin
you can't deny the reality of hell!
Don't say you were not warned.
Repent while you have life, because HELL FIRE IS REAL!
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
you can't deny the reality of hell! Don't say you were not warned. Repent while you have life, because HELL FIRE IS REAL!
is this what God told Adam in the garden of Eden ?
the bold , anything that doesn't have life is a non living entity

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

grin grin grin
keep up the Good work educating this people .

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jozzy after read this verses slowly and carefully,

It is a real life story Jesus has never used names of real people in parable.

Luke 16:18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by CAPTIVATOR: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
solite3:
Jozzy after read this verses slowly and carefully,

It is a real life story Jesus has never used names of real people in parable.

Luke 16:18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

you are trying too hard to defend your myths . this story in itself doesn't prove the myth it rather expose it for the lie it is.

1 - are u aware that the greek word rendered " hell " is hades usually translated GRAVE ?

2 - how could an immaterial spirit possess a tongue and thirst for water ? the use of eyes , tongue , water and fingers in this parable is a BODILY description not a spirit .

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by solutionsnow: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

is this what God told Adam in the garden of Eden ?

the bold , anything that doesn't have life is a non living entity

I pity your personal local government. You read the bible with eyes blocked 2 Cor 3:15 -17.
I know you didn't read the write up done by the OP, if you did, you wouldn't have been saying this rubbish.

All what the OP wrote are true.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

you are trying too hard to defend your myths . this story in itself doesn't prove the myth it rather expose it for the lie it is.

1 - are u aware that the greek word rendered " hell " is hades usually translated GRAVE ?

2 - how could an immaterial spirit possess a tongue and thirst for water ? the use of eyes , tongue , water and fingers in this parable is a BODILY description not a spirit .

This should tell you hell is a real place.

Have you seen spirit before to know if they don't have tongue, eyes or any other bodily description?
Stop discrediting the bible because of ignorance.
Hell is real! The bible is clear about it.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
solutionsnow:

I pity your personal local government. You read the bible with eyes blocked 2 Cor 3:15 -17.
I know you didn't read the write up done by the OP, if you did, you wouldn't have been saying this rubbish.

All what the OP wrote are true.

all this because he asked , is this what God told Adam in the garden of Eden ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
solite3:

This should tell you hell is a real place.

Have you seen spirit before to know if they don't have tongue, eyes or any other bodily description?
Stop discrediting the bible because of ignorance.
Hell is real! The bible is clear about it.

spirit don't have body like humans - not to talk about thirst for water . water. , water , water ! its pure human description

its even hades he talked about , which correspond to the Hebrew Sheol or Grave . see your life !

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by solutionsnow: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jozzy4:

all this because he asked , is this what God told Adam in the garden of Eden ? grin grin grin

Was Jesus preaching the garden of Eden or its restoration? No no no. So preach the heavenly kingdom Jesus preached of. You guys are obsessed with inheriting the earth, you want to inherit Microsoft and Facebook. Day-dreamers. The creator of heaven and earth says they will be destroyed by fire. Open your eyes, read the bible.
Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Jozzy4: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
solutionsnow:

Was Jesus preaching the garden of Eden or its restoration? No no no. So preach the heavenly kingdom Jesus preached of.

Jehovah's witnesses are announcing Jehovah's Kingdom set up in the heavens Daniel 2:44 in over 236 lands , tell me the name of your congregation and let's see if you are really doing that ? or u just dey run mouth on Nairaland ?

rubbish

You guys are obsessed with inheriting the earth, you want to inherit Microsoft and Facebook. Day-dreamers. The creator of heaven and earth says they will be destroyed by fire. Open your eyes, read the bible.

Read your Bible : psalm 37:9-11 the righteous will live FOREVER on earth, na jozzy4 write am ?

2 Likes

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Emusan(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
solutionsnow:
Was Jesus preaching the garden of Eden or its restoration? No no no. So preach the heavenly kingdom Jesus preached of. You guys are obsessed with inheriting the earth, you want to inherit Microsoft and Facebook. Day-dreamers. The creator of heaven and earth says they will be destroyed by fire. Open your eyes, read the bible.

They are not even inherit any shit...because to them at Armageddon everything will be destroyed! So they must start afresh.

Imagine how horrible their over one hundred years on paradise earth would be.

1. They must first wait for maggot and worm to eat the flesh of over 6 billion people living on earth only Jehovah knows how long this will take.
2. After that, the bones of those people can't decay, so they have to start digging hole where these numerous bones will be buried. That means earth will turn to grave yard.
3. All the debris from collapse building & road, condemned machines, polluted water have to be taking care off.
4. Build a residential houses for the over 20 billion people who will be resurrected will not be left out.

And what all these will be done by only thousands of JWs who will survive the Armageddon.

1 Like

Re: 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) by Emusan(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jozzy4:
Read your Bible : psalm 37:9-11 the righteous will live FOREVER on earth, na jozzy4 write am ?

But writer of this Psalm is death for very long time.

But the verse said LIVE not resurrected.

The key point here is RIGHTEOUS, which begs for the question; who is righteous and how can someone become RIGHTEOUS?

That also means those 144,000 that will live in heaven are not righteous that's why they won't live on earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Break Dance And Rapping In Church Sinful? / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.