Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 04/9/2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 04/9/2016 (440 Views)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 01/9/2016 / Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For TODAY 04/9/2016 by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2016
TOPIC: KNOCK DOWN: NOT A KNOCK OUT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 33: 1-11
Years ago, a Yugoslav national identified as Lenjateric Viojislav, committed suicide by jumping into the Lagos Lagoon. Police sources said the foreigner, an electrical engineer, was last seen in his Toyota land cruiser jeep on top of the bridgge. He came out of the vehicle, and quietly jumped inside the Lagoon. His bloated body was found floating in the Lagoon the next day and deposited at the Lagos General Hospital mortuary for autopsy. Unconfirmed reports later revealed that he might have been involved in an unsuccessful business deal and decided to take his life. Ummh! What will make a man with a jeep quietly commit suicide when millions who have no car or even a bicycle are still holding on to their God? Frustration, hopelessness or depression? Yea! Your case must be different! That hopeless ministry, marriage, business, academics, job, or problem is temporary. If I had seen him just before he jumped, I would have written this for him:
"EVERY PROBLEM HAS AN EXPIRY DATE."
I did not see him then, but thank God I am seeing you by the eye of my spirit and I am led to drop this for you: " Life is a struggle, but you will win if you trust God. If you fail the test of life, there is no resit in heaven!" Today's devotional verse 7 says: "And I will cause the captivity (failures) of Judah (put your first name) to return and will build them as at the first (Restoration)." Failure is a temporary knock down and not a permanent knock out (Micah 7:cool. Indeed, a knock down is not a Knock out! Never forget that suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem and impossibilities vanish when a man and his God confront a mountain. In this second half of 2016, refuse to quit looking up to your God! That problem has an expiry date and yes, it will expire! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: What a friend...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. You mountain of needs, hopelessness, delay, stagnation, frustration, depression, sorrow or suicide thoughts, loose me by fire and go now in Jesus name.
3. Loose a special testimony concerning this second half of 2016 now. Pray about today now!

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Used Her Schoolfees To Sow Seed In Church!!! What Would You Do? (pics) / Denominational Errors Series 2 / What Does The Bible Say About Doctors And Healing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.