Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) (57199 Views)

Don't Shade/blame Nigerian Doctors On Stella Oduah's Son's Death. / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by gcof(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
61 priests presided over a man's burial in his mom's home town..God is watching...RIP to the dead
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by njimezz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Will 61 that buried him, make go to heaven to see God
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by njimezz(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Will 61 that buried him, make him see God
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by Allstrasse: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:
Assuming the guy was from poor home, the "assistant" Parish priest (not the main priest o) would be demanding for the receipt of his youth levy clearance, communion and confession clearance and all what not. And if those things are not presented, he would send the cathechist to go and bid the guy farewell with Catholic hymn book.
SMH for religion.

Honestly, you couldnt put this better.

It is indeed so embarrassing that this loss has translated into a show of shame. The very nature of our religious was revealed here. All the priests in attendance are direct beneficiaries of Stella and by extension direct beneficiaries of our commonwealth.

They are all showing solidarity and simultaneously sowing their presence and loyalty so that their pockets will never run dry. After all, Stella could one day become governor. It is so shameful. It is unfortunate how this kind of publicity stunt shows the gullibility of adult men living in a robed hypocrisy.

Each priest in attendance will be entitled to an envelope with a minimum of 20,0000 Nair for fuel. Our only consolation is that "the Lord is not mocked".
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by Allstrasse: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:
Assuming the guy was from poor home, the "assistant" Parish priest (not the main priest o) would be demanding for the receipt of his youth levy clearance, communion and confession clearance and all what not. And if those things are not presented, he would send the cathechist to go and bid the guy farewell with Catholic hymn book.
SMH for religion.

This took me back to memory lane. I was born and raised, baptized, and confirmed Catholic. I even went to a junior seminary.

My younger brother died in an accident some years back and we had to inter him. To my utter consternation the requirements for his burial were so steep and apparently never ending.

No one seemed to care about the grief of the family at this time. Items like baptismal card, parish card and a number of documents and receipts were required. It was so sad. This boy died suddenly and yet we had to provide these items.

At some point I decided to hire a protestant church to officiate but my parents ts objected. I had to use my connections in securing bogey documents from my classmate who is a parish priest in a neighbouring diocese just to ensure that my parents were relieved.

To add insult to injury, I had to buy diesel for the church Generator, settle the priest, choir, catchiest and church wardens but to mention a few.

That was the very last time I entered a Catholic church or indeed any other church. This stance will never change.

Bloody vipers and vagabonds in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by Adunbi2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
thesicilian:
If them like let them invite a million Archangels to bury him. If he wasn't born again before he died, he's going nowhere. There is no repentance after death.
That is a wine (non alcoholic) normally use for holy communion in Catholic church
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by emmkeffs(f): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Well don't have much to say. The priests are all looking for their share of the booty. Religious opportunists
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
I actually came to see your reactions. Lol.... U guys are actually running those Mo...
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
priceaction:
Is that a bottle of wine that the brother was holding and what was it used for in burial of a young man? Just curious.

thats the holy communion wine while the mum is with the communion bread.
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by oweman: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Even if the pope partake in burying this young man what difference will that make ?
He has died and he has he either go to heaven or hell according to his own deeds whether the mother stole the country dry don't matter now !
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by freshdude99(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
thesicilian:
If them like let them invite a million Archangels to bury him. If he wasn't born again before he died, he's going nowhere. There is no repentance after death.
Sinx wen did u became the judge of eternal life?
Smh some people sef Na wa
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by freshdude99(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Allstrasse:

This took me back to memory lane. I was born and raised, baptized, and confirmed Catholic. I even went to a junior seminary.

My younger brother died in an accident some years back and we had to inter him. To my utter consternation the requirements for his burial were so steep and apparently never ending.

No one seemed to care about the grief of the family at this time. Items like baptismal card, parish card and a number of documents and receipts were required. It was so sad. This boy died suddenly and yet we had to provide these items.

At some point I decided to hire a protestant church to officiate but my parents ts objected. I had to use my connections in securing bogey documents from my classmate who is a parish priest in a neighbouring diocese just to ensure that my parents were relieved.

To add insult to injury, I had to buy diesel for the church Generator, settle the priest, choir, catchiest and church wardens but to mention a few.

That was the very last time I entered a Catholic church or indeed any other church. This stance will never change.

Bloody vipers and vagabonds in sheep clothing.
Kontinu! Ur sad end is near by

1 Like

Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
PaulIdu:

You are just a bitter person ..keep training your heart to hate men oo
I didn't quote you but u did. And when you did you ended up insulting my person without adding to the topic? Is that how you are trained? Cos really, I made my point without attacking anyone. Who hurt you? I insist, a man can be just a sperm donor and not be a dad! A dad takes FULL responsibilities of his children from emotional to financial and everything in-between. Children that are adopted definitely have biological sperm donors but he is not their dad! The difference is being Responsible. You won't learn, all you can do is become defensive and cast aspersion on your lineage. Smh! Please steer clear my mention if all you do is call people names for saying what they think. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
greggng:

Well I took my time to read what one of the sons said about their father marrying many wives. That the mother could not stand the heat so she left. Doesn't she know that the man has many wives b4 adding to the number? I understand children tend to stay more with their mom but some mom can lie and instigate hatred to their gullible kids against their father. I ve witness so many. If I had listened to what my mum said abt my dad, I won't ve visited my home town but it turns out that after his death we now got to know the truth. .my mum is from imo state and my dad is from edo. Igbo people do not support haboring another man's children as their own. In the community you re not entittle to anything. Whether we like it or not we re not in obodo oyibo were there is no culture and tradition. She has committed abomination and she has to ask for forgiveness from the gods and exhume that boy for proper burial. She is a wicked woman for burying her son without the dad's consent. May I remind u that the sperm donor according to u paid bride price on the head of that wicked woman who cannot stand competition.
lmaooooo @ abomination!! That cracked me up! cheesy cheesy. Your defence is that she knew he married plenty wives and she joined them.. *sigh. What if he married her first? Do you know why she left him? Do you know if he actually threw them out? You said some women poison their children against their dad. This person is no longer a child for God's sake! He died at 28! Let's say the dead can't defend himself, the brother has released a statement. You think he just wanted to embarrass him if truly there are no deep-seated issues that are perhaps unprintable? You are all defensive of the man and conveniently left out the fact that he was not responsible for the children. A child that is adopted becomes the legal owner of the one that caters for him or her. A tradition that sees no abomination in a man absconding from his responsibilities to his children has no ground of claim to the kids! Nothing will happen!! Even the Bible said a man that does not cater for his family is worse than an infidel. It will only serve as a deterrent to irresponsible sperm-donors(cant bring myself to call them fathers) to choose how they want to be treated when the inevitable happens!

1 Like

Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by chikzyet(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na pathway to heaven[/color][color=#990000]
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by damiz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
"The rich also cry"Rip:::
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by PaulIdu: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
I didn't quote you but u did. And when you did you ended up insulting my person without adding to the topic? Is that how you are trained? Cos really, I made my point without attacking anyone. Who hurt you? I insist, a man can be just a sperm donor and not be a dad! A dad takes FULL responsibilities of his children from emotional to financial and everything in-between. Children that are adopted definitely have biological sperm donors but he is not their dad! The difference is being Responsible. You won't learn, all you can do is become defensive and cast aspersion on your lineage. Smh! Please steer clear my mention if all you do is call people names for saying what they think. Thank you!

Sorry I over reacted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by amanze15(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Keneking:
Catholic Church sef undecided
wetin do us?
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by amanze15(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Geesarki:
Burial of the rich. Do u think a poor person could get such number of priest, even if he's d holiest? They are just paid priest.
how do you think the world works, do you know IBETO actually built a church and named it after his own confirmation name and gave it to the church. eve if its 100 priests, living a good life is paramount " do unto others how you want to be treated"
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by Barney11: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wish, I tot Pope and Obama would be Dia, religion is so deceitful,i practice mine with my heart, I live by golden rule! RIP to the dead!
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by thesicilian: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
freshdude99:

Sinx wen did u became the judge of eternal life?
Smh some people sef Na wa
Its your mentality that's the problem (No offence please). With the right information, you can make accurate conclusions (what you call "judging"wink in many instances. For example:
I know that if you don't study as a student you'll fail your exams.
I know that if you don't repent of your sins and be born again before you die, no amount of prayers or RIP said over your corps will make any difference.
I know that if you don't eat food, you will die.
In the same vein, if you lack the necessary information, you cannot " judge".
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by thesicilian: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
payosehtor:
mare and meaningless wish. if all that is needed RIP. ALL WILL MAKE HAVEN AT LAST, CHEERS,,
Exactly
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by amanze15(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
njimezz:
Will 61 that buried him, make him see God
that's the burial of a supreme court justice in the US, when you are influential in any way, you would control crowd in either the faithful or the populace

Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by TAXMASTER: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
They wan push am enter heaven by fire by force,that's why they invited 61 priests to push him into heaven,CONFUSSED SET OF MARY WORSHIPPERS.......QUOTE ME AND AMADIOHA WILL DO COLLABO WITH SANGO ON TOP UR MATTER.
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by airsaylongcon: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
priceaction:
Is that a bottle of wine that the brother was holding and what was it used for in burial of a young man? Just curious.

Its part of the holy sacrament. The chalice bearing the body of Christ is held by the mother. The liquid in the bottle held by the brother will serve as the Blood of Christ
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by dapiluv: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
May is soul rest in peace.But the mother should have allow him rest instead of all this noisy burial.
RIP.
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by dapiluv: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
May is soul rest in peace.But the mother should have allow him rest instead of all this noisy burial.
RIP.
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by obstead200(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
kendrick9:
burying a son in his mother's place is just not good to the ears.
no matter what happened,the guy is still his father's son.
that is why a lot of dignitaries sent representative. They no for show face in such a twisted occasion.
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by OYAY(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
But I think the father of this boy wrote a letter demanding the corpse of his son which am sure these priests were aware of and still went ahead with this show of shame! Abi how can you bury a child in his mothers family house? May it is allowed in their part of the country sha but if I were the father,they must exhume his body by fire by force!
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by freshdude99(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
thesicilian:

Its your mentality that's the problem (No offence please). With the right information, you can make accurate conclusions (what you call "judging"wink in many instances. For example:
I know that if you don't study as a student you'll fail your exams.
I know that if you don't repent of your sins and be born again before you die, no amount of prayers or RIP said over your corps will make any difference.
I know that if you don't eat food, you will die.
In the same vein, if you lack the necessary information, you cannot " judge".

#trash
Re: 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) by Allstrasse: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
freshdude99:

Kontinu! Ur sad end is near by

You have now become a prophet or shall we say the son of a prophet. I hope you will one day realize the truism in the words; "Whatever a man soweth, that he shall reap."

The law of attraction of homogeneous species is real bro. Whether you believe or not is immaterial. I strongly suggest you be rather carefulabout what you wish others. It might just come back to you.......and quicker than you imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.