Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply (13029 Views)

Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities / Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by eMidas: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by vivalavida(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2016
Help a brother out

I have registered,downloaded the form and even upgraded the adobe reader on my phone. Yet i can't fill the form.
How do i sort this out?
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by vivalavida(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2016
heed101:
there is a mail u will have to send through. applications@adsafrica.com.au

Morn bro.
I have duly registered and a form in pdf format has been sent to my mail which i have downloaded,even upgraded my adobe acrobat reader and yet i cant fill the form. They tell me the form has some security settings and this is hampering my ability to fill the form.

Must it be done with a system? Mine is faulty now but i believe my upgraded pdf reader on my phone should be capable of doing so
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by johnkente: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
pls can u forward the mail to me so i can download it pls uwanoghojohnobas@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Samtobh(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
vivalavida:

Morn bro.
I have duly registered and a form in pdf format has been sent to my mail which i have downloaded,even upgraded my adobe acrobat reader and yet i cant fill the form. They tell me the form has some security settings and this is hampering my ability to fill the form.

Must it be done with a system? Mine is faulty now but i believe my upgraded pdf reader on my phone should be capable of doing so
Download XODO DOCS from Google play Store
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by vivalavida(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Samtobh:

Download XODO DOCS from Google play Store

Thanks.

Done that and it is working. I appreciate bro
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by KillerBeauty(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Horllamideh:

I am not 25 years old yet, will be through with my service in a few weeks.....what advice would you give me concerning the age limit.
Do you have 3 years work experience?
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Horllamideh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
KillerBeauty:

Do you have 3 years work experience?
3 years work experience kwa?? where I wan see am??. is that part of the conditions too??
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by vivalavida(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Who has successfully filled the form?
I finally downloaded the form and I am at page 18 if the form. That is the place where u have to make a choice of the institution of choice.

I need someone for guide me there or maybe someone that can put heads with me there. Signify please if u can help or if u want us to brainstorm there

Shalom
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by BrilliantMind: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
following
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by tonypeaches: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
s3nn2x:

You can't fill the form online. After requesting for the application form, it will be forwarded to your email. You will need to download it and fill it with a computer. When you finish, you will submit your application through attaching it to an email and sending.

Hi bruv
i have a problem submitting the filled form for the request form. Biko i need your help.
Thanks
nwokolotoni@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by idav: 5:13am On Sep 08, 2016
tonypeaches:

Hi bruv
i have a problem submitting the filled form for the request form. Biko i need your help.
Thanks
nwokolotoni@gmail.com

please bro,
I could not locate the submit button after registration
can you forward the form to my email raladetuyi@yahoo.com. please
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by s3nn2x(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
idav:

please bro,

No need to drop emails. Check well, maybe you made a mistake somewhere. Did you fulfill the eligibility requirement? I did it once and there was no issue with it? Although, I used a PC, but I am sure there won't be any issue with it if you use a phone.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by wills03: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Im a female graduate of computer science with no work xperience. pls can I apply? cuz dnt realy undastand dia requirement.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by tonypeaches: 3:25am On Sep 10, 2016
idav:

please bro,

I don't have it yet bruv. Forward if you have it.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2016
vivalavida:
Help a brother out

I have registered,downloaded the form and even upgraded the adobe reader on my phone. Y
et i can't fill the form.
How do i sort this out?
I had this same issue last last year, I sent a mail across to them. I was told if I'm having difficulties feeling the form, I should just print it out, fill it with a pen,scan and send. But later on I lost interest... I think I will give it a try this year again.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by vivalavida(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2016
sisipelebe:
I had this same issue last last year, I sent a mail across to them. I was told if I'm having difficulties feeling the form, I should just print it out, fill it with a pen,scan and send. But later on I lost interest... I think I will give it a try this year again.

Aiit @sisipelebe. I downloaded an app that helps me edit and write on PDF files.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2016
vivalavida:

Aiit @sisipelebe. I downloaded an app that helps me edit and write on PDF files.
What's the name of the app?
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by vivalavida(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2016
sisipelebe:
What's the name of the app?

Xodo docs

Someone here recommended it to me and it is working just fine
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2016
vivalavida:

Xodo docs
Someone here recommended it to me and it is working just fine
Thank YoU.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by esosuo: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice one
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by dallygoodfellow: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Can those that are not employed yet apply?
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by dallygoodfellow: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Can those that are not yet employed apply?
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Collineno: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
please what courses fall under extractives? can someone employed in an IT unit fill in extractive? or let's say an electrical Engineer?
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Eswai7: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Please house, can someone with HND Mechanical Engineering apply too?
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Sixtustony(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2016
please, I have filled the form several times, yet I can't get any link. I will appreciate if you help me with the procedure. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by ALVA001: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
DMainMan:
Priority Areas

Agricultural Productivity
Extractives
Public Policy

Applications from exceptional candidates will also be considered in the following sectors:

Education
Environment
okay now.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
I need help urgently . I am finding it difficult to fill in dates in the form.
What's the format for yyyy-mm-dd?.

I have tried 2016-09-24
I have tried 2016.09.24
And 2016,09,24

But all to no avail.

Please a good Samaritan should help me out.

Tnx
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by mhbabanna: 9:21am On May 12, 2017
DMainMan:
Priority Areas

Agricultural Productivity
Extractives
Public Policy

Applications from exceptional candidates will also be considered in the following sectors:

Education
Environment
Morning
I have a btech with 2.2 in Mathematics and Computer Science and an M.tech in Applied Mathematics with 3.67 and looking for PhD scholarship. Please it is possible for me to get a PhD scholarship with my 2.2 in my first degree?
Secondly if it is possible which schools and scholarships can I possibly get. Thanks for your usual effort.
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by Chydobe: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Applications are now open for C3 Scholarships to pursue all higher degree research program at the university of Technology Sydney. Australian and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Applications are now open for C3 Scholarships to pursue all higher degree research program at the university of Technology Sydney. Australian and International students are eligible to apply for scholarships.

Click on link for more details

http://www.newzified.com/apply-for-scholarships-australia-international-students/
Re: Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply by abuuthmaan: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Can a person apply for Master's in Accounting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions / N-POWER LAGOS Alimosho LGA. Meeting Point / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.