Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) (33486 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
@YomzzyBlog

[img]https://1.bp..com/-aBh0TslkovQ/Wh6yxOhUOqI/AAAAAAAAGOA/otUl2Fx0CRYPyV9NtyRxnWkII2Yh-Lw2QCLcBGAs/s640/t1.JPG[/img]

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh took to IG page to share photos of herself and her son, King Andre decorating the Christmas tree in their home ahead of time.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-C2bFlkQlMWI/Wh6y2WRdSoI/AAAAAAAAGOE/l1z8vyeYJCoH3gLodFxH0zceNl4lUaHKwCLcBGAs/s640/t2.jpg[/img]

She captioned the photos;

"WE CANT WAIT SO WE BROUGHT CHTISTMAS EARLY•• Super excited about this SEASON������������� #KINGY #JUICYMAN #HARWORKER #O AND KINGY HELPED WITH THIS TREE #KINGY'S FIRST TREE #HAPPYMOM #SUPERMOM #SUPERMAN #HOME WITH LOVE"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/tonto-dikeh-and-her-son-decorate-their.html

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Marvel1206: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
The kid so resembles his Dad. In no time, the face will start to haunt her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Why we like to over do things, shebi tree suppose be green na, bc ayam not understanding .
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by miqos03: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Toto
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by basictutor: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mtcheew..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by tejpot(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
The joy of motherhood, seeing your offspring grow in might and wisdom.

The very essence of humanity is to help others!

Help Benjamin Regain his Hearing.

https://www.nairaland.com/4201630/nairalanders-benjamin-tola-regain-hearing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Marvel1206:
The kid so resembles his Dad. In no time, the face will start to haunt her

You’re total wrong dude

Make use of your no six sense nao ...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Next
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
NTA news 24
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Sage7(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
I won't be surprised if she gets cozy again with Churchill in December.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
If he doesn't help you, who do you want him to help? He is your besty
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
No big deal.If they dont do it,who will? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
hope she neva start to dey give dat boy igbo to smoke....thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
OK
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Why we like to over do things, shebi tree suppose be green na, bc ayam not understanding .
Issit your green? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by fpeter(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Beautiful home...money is good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bonding moments.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mhizkel:

Issit your green? grin
i dont know what to say to you oo. But ermmm usher's song comes to mind , you remind me . Una too resemble
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Soooooooooo...... Make we dey run
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
PMWSpirit:
i dont know what to say to you oo. But ermmm usher's song comes to mind , you remind me . Una too resemble
Which of his songs?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mhizkel:

Which of his songs?
" U REMIND ME" its a 2001 classic
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
PMWSpirit:
" U REMIND ME" its a 2001 classic
Oh!
So, who is she? cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by emmyw(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
So I Should Fry My Phone?

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mhizkel:

Oh!
So, who is she? cheesy
See the thing about you, that caught my eye,
Is the same thing that makes me change, my mind.
Kinda hard to explain, but girl, I'll try.
You need to sit down, this may take a while.
You see, she sorta looks, just like you.
She even smiles, just the way you do.
So innocent, she seemed, but I was fooled
I'm reminded when I look at you, but,
You remind of a girl, that I once knew.
See her face whenever I, I look at you.
You won't believe all of the things that she put me through.

She's more of this lyrics

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
PMWSpirit:

See the thing about you, that caught my eye,
Is the same thing that makes me change, my mind.
Kinda hard to explain, but girl, I'll try.
You need to sit down, this may take a while.
You see, she sorta looks, just like you.
She even smiles, just the way you do.
So innocent, she seemed, but I was fooled
I'm reminded when I look at you, but,
You remind of a girl, that I once knew.
See her face whenever I, I look at you.
You won't believe all of the things that she put me through.

She's more of this lyrics
Awwww...Touching!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mhizkel:

Awwww...Touching!
TBH you pretty
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mhizkel:

Awwww...Touching!
TBH you pretty tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
PMWSpirit:
TBH you pretty tho
Thanks.
She's also pretty smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mhizkel:

Thanks.
She's also pretty smiley
Yeah she is, been a while tho so i cant say , but eemm you know if a woman is not cautious she could lose her beauty in a short while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga / DOWNLOAD: Distruction Boyz – Omunye Ft. Benny Maverick & Dladla Mshunqisi / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.