Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tecno Winpad 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Winpad 10 (2955 Views)

Differences Between Tecno Winpad And SAGE 10. / TECNO Winpad 10 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Winpad 10 Price In Nigeria Online Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Winpad 10 by tryB: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2016
I need your help with my Tecno winpad 10, I bought the pad July 2016 and it has not really given me much problem except that once or twice it went off and came back again on it own and that was some times ago. .Before it went off yesterday, I was using it to play game and the battery went down to 15%. I stopped the game and switch off the winpad of and plug it to my power. After plugging it, i left it to charge for more than two hour but to my greatest surprise is not coming up.
Please I really need help to restore the tecno winpad 10 back. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2016
Take it to Calcare with your receipt at Opebi, it will be repaired freely for you.
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by Carlcaresophia: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2016
tryB:
I need your help with my Tecno winpad 10, I bought the pad July 2016 and it has not really given me much problem except that once or twice it went off and came back again on it own and that was some times ago. .Before it went off yesterday, I was using it to play game and the battery went down to 15%. I stopped the game and switch off the winpad of and plug it to my power. After plugging it, i left it to charge for more than two hour but to my greatest surprise is not coming up.
Please I really need help to restore the tecno winpad 10 back. Thanks.
Hello TryB, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello TryB, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Since this tab runs on windows OS alone, what would be the best way to install apps on it?
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by felix55(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
can u open it...? if yes I will tell u what to do & s easy k...
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by omoalajah(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Take it to carlcare and repair it for free
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by datyorubaboy: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
U can take it to a carlcare near you for a repair.
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by missslimzy(f): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
It should be taken to a carlcare repair centre
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by shiftback: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Just take it to carlcare sharpish.
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by Carlcaresophia: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2016
SnowJay92:

Since this tab runs on windows OS alone, what would be the best way to install apps on it?
Hello SnowJay92, could you please let us know the phone model number you are using? And also which apps you want to install? Thank you!
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by buzoh123: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls can anyone in d house help me out with what I can do to my Tecno Windpad.
On switching it on today, I noticed the entire Keyboard is no longer responsive. The mouse and all the keys of the keyboard are not working.
I know its been a long time I made use of the keyboard but I have also everything I know to make the keyboard work again all to no avail.
Its only giving me the opportunity to make use of the on-screen keyboard in the tablet version but I really want to use the keyboard itself for what i intend to do.

Pls I need advice, help or any suggestions on how to get this rectified. I will be most grateful for your help. Thank you.
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by buzoh123: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please my Tecno Wind Pad's Charger got spoilt last week, I went Tecno's Carl Care center in Ikeja to purchase a new one but to my utmost surprise, I was told it wasn't available.

When I inquired further on when it will be available, they said they dont know as they usually get it ordered from China. Now I am in a fix cos my Wind Pad needs to be charge yet I cant charge it with any kind of charger cos I wudnt want to risk burning it up plus it doesn't use the USB Kind of Charger.

Please House, can anyone proffer me with a possible solution, it will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by kayone6237(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
buzoh123:
Good day everyone,

Please my Tecno Wind Pad's Charger got spoilt last week, I went Tecno's Carl Care center in Ikeja to purchase a new one but to my utmost surprise, I was told it wasn't available.

When I inquired further on when it will be available, they said they dont know as they usually get it ordered from China. Now I am in a fix cos my Wind Pad needs to be charge yet I cant charge it with any kind of charger cos I wudnt want to risk burning it up plus it doesn't use the USB Kind of Charger.

Please House, can anyone proffer me with a possible solution, it will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.
I have a similar issue but mine has been restored. The charger is not in the market but you can buy a charger with these stipulation, 12.0v =1.oA. The real charger is 9.0v=1.5A. That charger will also charge it even faster without spoiling it. Am using it as am typing this message
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 by kayone6237(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Better still, buy Adapter and fix your previous charger mouth to it. You will surely thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M6S Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / Hidden Android Secret Codes That You Must Know. / Having 'blue LED' Errors On Your Blackberry 10 Device? Here's How To Fix It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.