Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (86053 Views)

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by toye440: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
pls wen u see a Kenyan in ur dream don't hesitate to start bind and casting, it spirit of retrogression at work

1 Like

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by pippimp(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
slex:
Ha, see Transformation Agenda live and direct.

If you believe that they are one and the same person, then you are dummer than my 8 year old.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by mohciz69(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari this is the kinda change we want!
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by koshua(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't believe this
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is the kind of change Nigeria needs
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by cornel994(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Proper bleachin ke
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by ifeomaekol(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
dnt be suprised if God tells Angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet in kenya alone lipsrsealed undecided
lol, babe ur simply too much----i don laff tire. I bottle of irish wine for u joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Horluwasegun: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
ultimate skin cancer loading mtchew sensible nonsense
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by vicben27(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wen money for bleachin injection finishes she'll hav no option dan to return to ar black state. Datz y i dnt lik fair ladies mst of dem ar fake fake ass hoes every wer
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by generalbush(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You didn't go to church abi?

undecided... just coming back now
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by slex(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
pippimp:

If you believe that they are one and the same person, then you are dummer than my 8 year old.

First of all its dumber not dummer.

Secondly, I wanted to create humor.

Thirdly, your 8 year old must be really proud for his dad to show his stupidity online.

Last but not the least learn to talk responsibly online,train your child to be a better person and next time you feel frustrated just hit your head ,it helps.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by pippimp(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
slex:

First of all its dumber not dummer.

Secondly, I wanted to create humor.

Thirdly, your 8 year old must be really proud for his dad to show his stupidity online.

Last but not the least learn to talk responsibly online,train your child to be a better person and next time you feel frustrated just hit your head ,it helps.

It is dummer and dumber. You can use both. I wonder how Nigerians think in school. That was how someone was arguing with me that there is no such thing as dull but dullard. Go school una no go go.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by slex(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
pippimp:

It is dummer and dumber. You can use both. I wonder how Nigerians think in school. That was how someone was arguing with me that their is no such thing as dull but dullard. Go school una no go go.

You mean to tell me that you can use Dummer in place of dumber?

Please ask for a refund from your lesson teacher
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by pippimp(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
slex:

You mean to tell me that you can use Dummer in place of dumber?

Please ask for a refund from your lesson teacher

I tried. MSU assured me that my money was well spent dummy.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by DarkKing10: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yeah she kind of outran her past(I mean say the truth she's beautiful)except she didn't the past will find a way to influence if she was ugly let's wait and see the children probably they will win an award for most 'ugly children'
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by toye440: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
o boy e b like nija ppl go receive d anointing to dismember come from church, right now Even Mr President follow hammer them, really this guys will never try it again.
and for those ipob goons DAT enjoy spreading false news abt nija we r rolling we r rolling.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by DarkKing10: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is more reason why we should carry out background investigation b4 marriage
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Blackfire(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yep u are still ugly like fugly...

Beauty is something that radiates from the inside..
On wedding days check the bride and the bridesmaid..
Build your relationship on a woman's beauty(facial) it is bound to fall.
*eats suya, sips malt*
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Noble570(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
this not the Kenya babe... it's impossible Checkout the neck.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by buffalowings: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You didn't go to church abi?
Wetin concern you

If he no go nko
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
LuvU2:
Why cant they go frm an ugly dark girl to a beautiful dark belle?

Why didnt she transform to something like this..
that's harder.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by mastar111: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Idonbeleivit. Photoshop at work.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by slex(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
pippimp:

I tried. MSU assured me that my money was well spent dummy.

Listen here you dim wit. I'm sure you are on errand boy using his Oga 's phone since today is Sunday and Oga wants to rest.

Like u said earlier, you feel bad about your sorry life hit your head or hang yourself.

How dare you come online and start insulting people. Do you have any sense at all? It's not your fault I blame your Boss. He should keep his phone in a safer place.

Get off my mentions and return to your disorganized, and sorry excuse of a life. Those who sent you to me this Sunday thunder faya them and faya you included.

You demented, hungry looking, rubbish typing Cretan.
If I reply you again may thunder strike me. Send me the number of the phone you are using so I can send you credit you can use to call your village people to reset your destiny. Ewu, ndi ara. Oloshi somebody.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by abdeiz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Holy shiiiiiit women of nowadays scare me
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by MadCow1: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
She looks really good bleached.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by pippimp(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
slex:

Listen here you dim wit. I'm sure you are on errand boy using his Oga 's phone since today is Sunday and Oga wants to rest.

Like u said earlier, you feel bad about your sorry life hit your head or hang yourself.

How dare you come online and start insulting people. Do you have any sense at all? It's not your fault I blame your Boss. He should keep his phone in a safer place.

Get off my mentions and return to your disorganized, and sorry excuse of a life. Those who sent you to me this Sunday thunder faya them and faya you included.

You demented, hungry looking, rubbish typing Cretan.
If I reply you again may thunder strike me. Send me the number of the phone you are using so I can send you credit you can use to call your village people to reset your destiny. Ewu, ndi ara. Oloshi somebody.

Lol...E pain am. grin
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by olipo: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
now she don fine too
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by 99foxxy(f): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Low self esteem...
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Davash222(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
She isn't ugly.

Be sincere.

I'd prefer her natural.
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Hussmanov: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]lol ,she looks good
Re: Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) by Donnyboy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
this is wat is called CHANGE... our Presido should come and learn work from this woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) / Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.