Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” (782 Views)

Public Alert! Robbers In Uniform / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2016

30/08/2016

The attention of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria (“SEC”) has been drawn to the activities of an online investment scheme tagged ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria (nigeria.). The platform has embarked on an aggressive online media campaign to lure the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network” with a monthly investment return of 30%

The Commission hereby notifies the investing public that the operation of this investment scheme has no tangible business model hence it’s a PONZI SCHEME where returns are paid from other people’s invested sum. Also, its operation is not registered by the Commission.

The general public is hereby advised to distance themselves from this online scheme. Please note that anyone that subscribe to this illegal activity does so at his/her own risk.

Source:
http://sec.gov.ng/the-attention-of-the-securities-and-exchange-commission-nigeria-sec-has-been-drawn-to-the-activities-of-an-online-investment-scheme-tagged-mmm-federal-republic-of-nigeria/

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” by ijeshaboy: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2016
ukyeyibio:

Source:
http://sec.gov.ng/the-attention-of-the-securities-and-exchange-commission-nigeria-sec-has-been-drawn-to-the-activities-of-an-online-investment-scheme-tagged-mmm-federal-republic-of-nigeria/

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44
don't u think it willl be far better if you paddle your own canoe? We are all aware of the fraud and let the pool of fraud carry us away, mmm money saved my uncles wife life when they need money for CS. If they go with my money am ok with them compare with the loot and share system we have in nigeria sectors.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” by ThuGnificenX: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Well... Me don collect my 30% for this month... I don't know about you
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” by braine(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerians and free things.

Sadly, nothing comes for free, even the air we breathe.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” by Garshyzee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Well... Me don collect my 30% for this month... I don't know about you

mmm has been saving youths since 2010 bros grin
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” by altim8(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2016
They are busy gathering. It's just a matter of time the so called MMM will disappear. I wonder who would be held for any breach of the terms stated.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Public Alert On The Activities Of “MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria” by Menakay(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
altim8:
They are busy gathering. It's just a matter of time the so called MMM will disappear. I wonder who would be held for any breach of the terms stated.
Just like d group called Gold Package disappeared in Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

Diary - A Failed Attempt To Kidnap Me-by Joseph Edgar / . / Residents Humiliate Man Caught After Stealing 6 Phones In Iyana Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.