Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine (18729 Views)

Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos) / Emir Sanusi Searching For Ramadan Moon (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by gisthit: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thisday Style celebrates the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and the grandeur of Kano royalty on this week edition. The pictures were taken by ace Nigerian photographer TY Bello. Also featured is the first wife of the 55-year-old monarch, and some of his children. See pictures below

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/celebration-of-kano-royalty-emir-of.html

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by gisthit: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by cruzita(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
OK we don see am,

hungry Still dey catch me

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by gisthit: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
More

SEE PICTURES OF HIS BEAUTIFUL HOT DAUGHTERS @@@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/celebration-of-kano-royalty-emir-of.html

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by speedyconnect3: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
ok
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by herzern(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
One word!....

P**dophile...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by Chinaimporter: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
I.had high hopes that this man will change things in the north. He was clearly a humanist from his earlier writeup i read online but i cant express my shock when he betrayed everything a freethinking humanist stood for and except always vocally aknowledging the great northern radical scholar prof.bala usman.
sanusi has been a betrayal of thomas paine,voltaire,tai solarin etc but i have not lost hope yet and i sincerly hope he improves unless reason will die in northern nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
angry sad
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by donofdons: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is why i like the grandeur and class of fulani monarchs. compare it with the dirty, local pot bellied men called baale or kings in yorubaland and the hungry touts called igwe in igboland and see the difference.
In igboland, i still respect the obi of onitsha and agbor, the asagba of asabb,
In yorubaland, i used to respect the one of ife , the alafin of oxo and the emir of illorin but i have lost all respect for the ooni since he decided to abandon our culture in favor of an imperialist one. since he gave up the God of his ancestors for the jewish god called jehovah. He lost legitimacy on that day. yorubas should come together and remove the impostor called yoni from the throne of oduduwa.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by DankemzI(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Royalty is Bae
From the North to the South and from the East to the West.
Nigeria got rich cultural heritage that can attract tourists to boost our revenue, but oil has made us blind, deaf and dumb

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by sukkot: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
i know his nutsac is sweaty in all that outfit and kano heat

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by salbis(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Cool ride.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by lielbree: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
sad
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by eleburu(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
economy recession see wetin u don cause now
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hiphop Emir

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by theripper3: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Shebi bag of rice go turn 8k back when we see this towel tying nama.

Shior
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by ahamonyeka(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Some kind of news making FP today no get head at all maybe because no better news.

Why this one when APC is making mandatory we eat one square meal a day?
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by sukkot: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by RiceGum: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:
One word!....

P**dophile...
One word!....

D*uchebag...

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Those Boko boys go dey vex say their emir dey embrace western knowledge grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by Oildichotomy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=13pt]Now you will want to understand why leadership or religious positions changes or rather shows the real person.

This is the face of a handsome, educated ex-CBN governor who marries the young version of virgins.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4194694_1a_jpeg4b53a5cae6ace7df1da088fd7da32f45

Wetin concern me sef!! cool
[/size]
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by brownsug(f): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
royal life s so sweet......pls Lord
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by eitsei(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Royalty
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by olumaxi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emir coverin exotic magazine cover...masses coverin d street with poverty........it is well

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by koolguy88(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
ranka ya dei de, honorable Sir. I pledge my loyalty.
May you do 50 years and more on the throne of Kano.
Long live the emirate council
Long live the people of Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by adorablevic: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fine man#sir,can I join ur league of wives? :Dpromise to be very active
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by hahn(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
herzern:
One word!....

P**dophile...

...like Joseph, father of Jesus smiley

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by YINKS89(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
how does dis improve d cost of living in 9ja..... mtchew.
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by jessiecah(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why do they rather marry the younger ones
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by Thobiy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
What, money good wella
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok...

Common sense is not common.
Re: Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine by ALAYORMII: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Style indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay / Why do Nigerian Women Bear Their Father's Name, After Marriage? / How To Know An African From Another African!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.