Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot (36636 Views)

Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Sorry babe for keeping you waiting smiley...

I am a black mamba cheesy

No worries supremo...I'm juz here chilling, sipping up my coffee... grin

What a great Monday morning...
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 12:36am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

No worries supremo...I'm juz here chilling, sipping up my coffee... grin

What a great Monday morning...

lol cheesy cheesy... Can I come join you?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

lol cheesy cheesy... Can I come join you?

As long u drinking coffee too grin

Want a latter, white coffee or an espresso ? A lot of men don't drink coffee
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

As long u drinking coffee too grin

Want a latter, white coffee or an espresso ? A lot of men don't drink coffee

Heard it kills sperm... I don't wana retire yet from Active service cheesy
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Heard it kills sperm... I don't wana retire yet from Active service cheesy

Thats a lie! Chaaaii... Our neighbors ooo, he loves native coffee ehn.. He got 10kids...so what u saying? cheesy
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Thats a lie! Chaaaii... Our neighbors ooo, he loves native coffee ehn.. He got 10kids...so what u saying? cheesy

maybe he started drinking it after he retired from service...

I haven't started at all na... and you want me to retire cheesy

Can we go to another thread location?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

maybe he started drinking it after he retired from service...

I haven't started at all na... and you want me to retire cheesy

Can we go to another thread location?

Cool... I mentioned u in the other thread...
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by generalbush(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Cool... I mentioned u in the other thread...

Which of them?

Didn't see you baby...

Wana burst a guy that slutshame girls on this forum angry

I will mention you soon
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Which of them?

Didn't see you baby...

Wana burst a guy that slutshame girls on this forum angry

I will mention you soon

How come u can't see my mention on the other thread? grin
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by femifemo123: 4:23am On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Drew my pastor and his wife. Cool uhn?
Good of you.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by junnyjake(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
sirxbit:
gift isnt sometin u lost. U had no gift in talent you just loved it, and you lost d love u had for it.....

That might just be true.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by victorazy(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:
You own don better na.... You will be a partaker of this months's Tithe and Offering cheesy

Badth guy! grin
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by sfinkzslot(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2016
altogether for good

Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by wisolf(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Ha!Bros of Life. I just was your dp. I didn't even know that you're a nairalander! At all.
I'm a nairalander 2 the bone o,registered as a member since 2012 now..hope u good bro
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Ken24(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
Lol!!!I no know how you dey pronounce am ooh!!but that's my native name, I'm from Ethiopia , grew up in Nigeria and... discharged in France.

Wow! Cos I knw virg.. Doesn't discharge,does it?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ken24:

Wow! Cos I knw virg.. Doesn't discharge,does it?
hmmm!I don't know what you are talking about sir.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by creepsyme(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
waaaoooo dats great! who is ur pastor?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
MR. Gbayisemoore. You know him?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
wisolf:
I'm a nairalander 2 the bone o,registered as a member since 2012 now..hope u good bro
I'm very good sir. You?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by creepsyme(f): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
MR. Gbayisemoore. You know him?
nope dont know him just love peeps who love and adore their pastor. which church please?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
nope dont know him just love peeps who love and adore their pastor. which church please?
He's a winners chapel pastor. And i respect him from his hair to his feet.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by creepsyme(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
He's a winners chapel pastor. And i respect him from his hair to his feet.
good to know. I worship at champions royal assembly in abuja, I love my pastor so so much. Bro Joshua Iginla is his name.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
good to know. I worship at champions royal assembly in abuja, I love my pastor so so much. Bro Joshua Iginla is his name.
You use ''bro'' for him?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by creepsyme(f): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You use ''bro'' for him?
very well, dats wat he wants he said he does not want any title although we address him as "papa" notwithstanding. A great general U can google him.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Officialkenshin(m): 4:14am On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Bro how did you draw this?

What skill/method did you use.

I can draw portraits as well but yours looks super clean

Please tell me how did you do it?
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Bro how did you draw this?

What skill/method did you use.

I can draw portraits as well but yours looks super clean

Please tell me how did you do it?
thanks bro.
I used cardboard, 6B and charcoal pencil. And a tissue paper for blending.

I didn't learn this anywhere, its just talent. I started by drawing very faint lines of the man. So, I started shading and drawing gradually from the eyes to the jaw. Finished the cap and went to the woman. Drew very faint lines of her head shape and did the same thing.

But I spent three days on it.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Officialkenshin(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
thanks bro.
I used cardboard, 6B and charcoal pencil. And a tissue paper for blending.

I didn't learn this anywhere, its just talent. I started by drawing very faint lines of the man. So, I started shading and drawing gradually from the eyes to the jaw. Finished the cap and went to the woman. Drew very faint lines of her head shape and did the same thing.

But I spent three days on it.

Thanks for your response bro.

I don learn something from you.

The main technique here is carefully outlining every details step by step.

And 3 days?

OMG.

My guy you be man, person go wait till eternity to vex you.

Explains why it is sooo neat.
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Thanks for your response bro.

I don learn something from you.

The main technique here is carefully outlining every details step by step.

And 3 days?

OMG.

My guy you be man, person go wait till eternity to vex you.

Explains why it is sooo neat.
lol...Yeah. You're welcome grin if you need any more info, you can ask me. I'm willing to share anything
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Officialkenshin(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol...Yeah. You're welcome grin if you need any more info, you can ask me. I'm willing to share anything

Ok bro thanks grin

I will

I need to go learn how to be patient first like you grin
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Ok bro thanks grin

I will

I need to go learn how to be patient first like you grin
Lmao... I was very impatient then o... I always wanted to finish an artwork in an hour... Lol... It was always bad.

Thanks to a firnd who took time to help me get over it
Re: I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot by Officialkenshin(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lmao... I was very impatient then o... I always wanted to finish an artwork in an hour... Lol... It was always bad.

Thanks to a firnd who took time to help me get over it

Lol so you even got help after all!

Okay I wanna make a humble request when ever you start an artwork.

Make a videoof it till you finish it.

Even if It take days to finish.

When u done.

I will send u airtime for data to upload it cheesy

So we can learn better after all iron sharpens iron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs / My Animation Reidvolution / Pencil Drawings By My Brother Teewai Teju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.