Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town (821 Views)

New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) / Akeredolu To Build Road Linking Ondo To Lagos / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by spartacus11(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Erosion is now threatening to cut off the failed Onuebum Road linking Otuoke, former President Goodluck Jonathan home town in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

The road, which straddles Otuoke, Agbura, Azikoro communities and the Julius Berger axis of Sani Abacha expressway in Yenagoa, has been a source of concern to motorists in recent times.
Though riddled with several craters, it remains the quickest route to Otuoke, which also hosts a federal university.
Vanguard findings revealed that the eroded section of the route between Onuebum and Otuoke, which was rehabilitated after the 2012 devastating flood that sacked the state had gradually being washed away.
It was further gathered that but for a volunteer, an elderly man, maintaining the eroded portion, the road would have been cut into two.
Aside motorists plying the ailing route, who have had to contend with the several failed section, traders operating on the route are also disturbed by sad turn of turn and the attendant low traffic.
Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by Qmerit(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't want to comment so that children of hate won't insult my life out of its position, today is sunday.
Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by Lukmann(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Qmerit:
I don't want to comment so that children of hate won't insult my life out of its position, today is sunday.
lmao
how are you bro?
Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by Leobrain(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by Qmerit(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lukmann:

lmao
how are you bro?

Am cool and enjoying my dae and you my brother!?
Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by yemmynoni: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Qmerit:
better pikin
Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by Lukmann(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Qmerit:

Am cool and enjoying my dae and you my brother!?
i'm fine bro and also enjoying the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by thedarkside: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
jonathan sef...this guy sef,can not even keep his own house tighdy,how can he lead a nation of 180million people..??..

i am really trying very hard to forget this strange one.....otuoke-clueless-one!.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by pheliciti: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Where are the paid e-diots that claim Jona was the best Nigerian president ever?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Erosion Threatens Road Linking Ex-president Jonathan’s Home Town by submarine1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
If his people and his supporters are ok with it then I guess its non of my business but it is so visible that GEJ was a complete flop and what amazes me is that he wanted another four years to do what he couldn't do in almost six years. Na dem know, If d road like make e tear reach their frontage en people say den no like development, den like am like dat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! / Accept Our Apology Nairalanders / •RECESSION: SENATORS DISAGREE ON SALE OF NATIONAL ASSETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.