Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu (2489 Views)

I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail / Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video / Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Dilijingsly(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
– Nnamdi Kanu vowed to
destroy Nigeria by saying the
truth
– The IPOB leader who have
been arrested since 2015
described Nigeria as a British
contraption
– He said the union was forced
which was the reason for the
agitation for Biafra
Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader
of the Indigenous People Of
Biafra (IPOB) has vowed to
destroy Nigeria.
The pro-Biafra champion who
has been incarcerated since
2015 explained that he plans to
destroy Nigeria not with
explosives but with truth.
READ ALSO: Niger Delta:
Amnesty beyond patriotic
patronage
Nigerian Bulletin reports that in
a statement signed by Emma
Powerful who is the
spokesperson of IPOB, he said
Kanu has decided to bomb
Nigeria out of existence by
dispensing stack truths about
Nigeria to the whole world.
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the
Indigenous People of Biafra
wants to destroy Nigeria with
truth
Kanu described the 1914
amalgamation as a forced
contraption of the British empire
and said the union was no
longer working which was the
reason for the renewed agitation
for Biafra.
Part of the statement read: “The
leader of the Indigenous People
of Biafra (IPOB) Prophet Nnamdi
Kanu, did not say he will bomb
Nigeria but to destroy the
existence of Nigeria with truth
before the eyes of everybody.
“The Director of Radio Biafra and
the humble servant of the
blessed people of Biafra, Kanu
has released a word that is
sending shivers down the spines
of the Nigerian Lords. The
British trained revolutionary and
political scientist of international
repute, recently said that his
hatred for Nigeria can only be
described as pathological; borne
out of the cruelty mankind has
inflicted on his people through
the contraption called Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Buhari, DSS
creating false Biafra groups –
IPOB
“Prophet Kanu, who was born in
the thick of the genocidal war
waged against his Biafran
people, affirmed that the
contraption referred to as Nigeria
only exists today because the
white Europeans said so,
insisting that it was not created
by God the natural way all
nations on earth came into
existence.”
Meanwhile, women, youths,
students and traders in the
eastern part of the country
rejected the two new splinter
groups and claimed there is no
crisis in IPOB.
Some of them have also
described Kanu as a hero and
said they would continue to
stand with him.
According to a report by
Vanguard, those who declared
their support for the embattled
Kanu include the Igbo Women
Assembly (IWA), led by Mrs
Mariah Okwor; Igbo Youth
Movement (IYM); Igbo Students
Union (ISU); Igbo Traders
Association (ITA) and South
East Christians Network (SECN).
Source; www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/955152-plan-destroy-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu.html?source=breaking&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115">https://https-www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/955152-plan-destroy-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu.html?source=breaking&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115%3BAfpWWtU3GX3a4Ki9

3 Likes

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by recievesense: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sauce?
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by delishpot: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
recievesense:
Sauce?

I join rice to that ya kwesion

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Dilijingsly(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
delishpot:

I join rice to that ya kwesion
U done c am

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kanu,is it not the same kanu that Fulani wardens are raping in kuje?
Mtcheeew.
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Ajibel(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria was not created by God the natural way all nations on earth came into existence - Prophet Kanu

Hi all, please I am curious to know how God created all other nations the natural way apart from Nigeria. What made Nigeria's creation unnatural? And what are the yardsticks to know when a nation is being created by God naturally?

Thanks smiley
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by outknow: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ajibel:
Nigeria was not created by God the natural way all nations on earth came into existence - Prophet Kanu

Hi all, please I am curious to know how God created all other nations the natural way apart from Nigeria. What made Nigeria's creation unnatural? And what are the yardsticks to know when a nation is being created by God naturally?

Thanks smiley

Nigeria....1914
Your village......?

You kno better

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
By the time you Don dey spend 8 years for prison, your people for Don forget you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Ajibel(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
outknow:

Nigeria....1914
Your village......?

You kno better

Every nation has a creation date and that of Nigeria is 1914.

U.S.A that we see today wasn't what it is today about a thousand years ago but just like Nigeria in 1914, USA was created by somborri.

And if you want to know, God doesnt create cities, states, villages. It is we man that creates such geographical expressions either via war, colonialism or discovery.

So I still ask, how has God created other nations naturally while that of Nigeria is different?

If i should answer this religiously, I'll say God uses people to create a nation. So maybe he used Lord Lugard to create Nigeria the same way he used Christopher Columbus or Leif Eriksson to found America smiley
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by outknow: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ajibel:

U.S.A that we see today wasn't what it is today about a thousand years ago but just like Nigeria in 1914, USA was created by somborri.

And if you want to know, God doesnt create cities, states, villages. It is we man that creates such geographical expressions either via war, colonialism or discovery.

So I still ask, how has God created other nations naturally while that of Nigeria is different?

If i should answer this religiously, I'll say God uses people to create a nation. So maybe he used Lord Lugard to create Nigeria the same way he used Christopher Columbus or Leif Eriksson to found America smiley

Thank God you said "found America"
So when was Nigeria found?

E never clear you for eye, you need more hunger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Ajibel(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
outknow:

Thank God you said "found America"
So when was Nigeria found?

E never clear you for eye, you need more hunger

What has hunger got to do with my question a la post?

Do you know me or know which elite area of Lagos I live in?

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by outknow: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ajibel:

What has hunger got to do with my question a la post?

Do you know me or know which elite area of Lagos I live in?

You are not in Nigeria

Who created Britain?,
Who created America?
Who created India?
C'mon do some research

As far as you are being spoond fed,Your brain won't function at its peak
So i want this econonic recession to continue until it hit your end. It will help you a lot

5 Likes

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Ajibel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
outknow:

You are not in Nigeria

Who created Britain?,
Who created America?
Who created India?
C'mon do some research

As far as you are being spoond fed,Your brain won't function at its peak
So i want this econonic recession to continue until it hit your end. It will help you a lot

Like I posted earlier nations are being founded/ discovered/ colonised by either individuals or a group and the way Nigeria was created isnt much different from the way other nations in the world were created.

My question still remains how has God got involved in creating a nation since Prophet Kanu said that Nigeria's creation was unnatural. Please list nations God created naturally and we can continue from there.

Stop diverting the discussion to irrelevant issues.

This economic recession has got nothing to do with our discussion here and it isn't affecting me or my family either. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by outknow: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ajibel:

Like I posted earlier nations are being founded/ discovered/ colonised by either individuals or a group and the way Nigeria was created isnt much different from the way other nations in the world were created.

My question still remains how has God got involved in creating a nation since Prophet Kanu said that Nigeria's creation was unnatural. Please list nations God created naturally and we can continue from there.

This economic recession has got nothing to do with our discussion here and it isn't affecting me or my family either. Thanks.

Yoruba is a nation, no one created oduduwa
Biafra is a nation, no one can boast of creating Biafra
Arewa is another nation
Ogoni is a nation
Should i go on...

Recession is not affecting you because you are not in nigeria, you invoke things

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by SpeedOfLight: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ajibel:

Stop this your argument, Nigeria is an inorganic state and will fizzle out. Organic state stands tsunami. Nations are like evolution of people with similar or the same value systems, the name given to them by somebody is just for formalities sake, by default they are organic and agree on numerous agreements. Your Nigeria is a geographical location of diverse value systems and no nation on human existence have survived it and Nigeria will not be exception. Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Victorvexz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Stop this your argument, Nigeria is an inorganic state and will fizzle out. Organic state stands tsunami. Nations are like evolution of people with similar or the same value systems, the name given to them by somebody is just for formalities sake, by default they are organic and agree on numerous agreements. Your Nigeria is a geographical location of diverse value systems and no nation on human existence have survived it and Nigeria will not be exception. Thank you!
Honestly u are not making sense.
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by evilapc: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Kanu,is it not the same kanu that Fulani wardens are raping in kuje?
Mtcheeew.
Why are you people scared of having your own separate country? Can't you people govern yourselves? Why this attaché igbos by force?

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by evilapc: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ajibel:

Is it that you people can't survive without igbos? I don't get.. this attaché biafrans by force is becoming something else... does it mean, that you all will die once igbos have their biafra?

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
evilapc:

Why are you people scared of having your own separate country? Can't you people govern yourselves? Why this attaché igbos by force?
it seems you have a comprehension problem.
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by princemillla(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op the joker, what about the request for guns, bomb and bullet in a video that went viral On the internet?

How many igbo elders, leaders, group did he carry along in his quest?
Tell me another thing joo
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by SpeedOfLight: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Victorvexz:

Honestly u are not making sense.
Don't be a scorn, even the person I quoted can't find enough defense to criticize my points let alone a nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Victorvexz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Don't be a scorn, even the person I quoted can't find enough defense to criticize my points let alone a nincompoop.
In ur mind u think u have made sense. Delusional.
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by evilapc: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hagm0nd:
it seems you have a comprehension problem.
It is not about comprehension, I said, why cant you people start championing for your own separate country? Can't you people survive withouthe igbos?

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
evilapc:

It is not about comprehension, I said, why cant you people start championing for your own separate country? Can't you people survive withouthe igbos?
shut up
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by evilapc: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hagm0nd:
shut up
What else can cowards say? Cowards who cant survive without igbos, cowards who only survive on quota systems and ill gotten advantages...

I understand your lives depend on igbos, but time has come for you to stand on your 2 feet... sorry ooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by SpeedOfLight: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Victorvexz:

In ur mind u think u have made sense. Delusional.
Please get behind me, i'm not product of quota system, the same thing Kanu has been saying engage me in a debate. Non of you can withstand Biafra high tension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by felixlovu: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
General Election was held last year,in which all igbos participated in all their states,no matter whom u voted for as a president u know d person will preside over d country,why cnt them opt nt to vote then since they dnt wanna b part of nigeria,u went on and vote for senators and honorable in ur state,I just wonder y dis thing is now,u should hav fight for it wen an igbo man ruled for almost 8years,or do u wanna go now because is nt an igbo man dat is d president anymore.
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Ajibel(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

I asked a question, no one has answered. Should I ask you specifically?
Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Ajibel(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
evilapc:

Is it that you people can't survive without igbos?

Who are the you people you are referring to here?

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by justice2016: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
felixlovu:
General Election was held last year,in which all igbos participated in all their states,no matter whom u voted for as a president u know d person will preside over d country,why cnt them opt nt to vote then since they dnt wanna b part of nigeria,u went on and vote for senators and honorable in ur state,I just wonder y dis thing is now,u should hav fight for it wen an igbo man ruled for almost 8years,or do u wanna go now because is nt an igbo man dat is d president anymore.

Point of correction. .Gej ruled from 2010 to 2015 and not 8yrs. And Gej ran an inclusive govt ; he even favoured the north more than his own people . Gej did not divide Nigeria into 5% and 97% and finally, Nandi kanu has been talking since 2009 and organised the biggest ever rally in the East in 2014 in Aba and he was not arrested and people were not killled .All these are fuelling the agitation for Biafra my friend .

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Atiku Abubakar As An Immigration Officer / What Has Gone Wrong For Nigeria's President Buhari? Bbc-africa Report / GEJ Demystified & Contained Ebola With $11m PMB Is Budgeting $1B For Meningitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.