Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) (52785 Views)

Updated Gmail App Fails To Bring New Mail Inbox / Bigger Or Longer? Tecno Mobile Asks Fans How They Like It (see Funny Replies) / If Your Babe Asks You For Iphone 7 - What Will Be Your Response? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by ladyF(f): 3:49am On Sep 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Je sais... vous me enseigner...? Je parle la lang Français... petit a petit...
Tu es "tryer" beaucoup grin

Mon Français n'est pas tres bon aussi. cry
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Suko110(m): 5:27am On Sep 05, 2016
benueguy:
Zero time(s). Only irresponsible men (boys) have skeleton in their cupboards. Collect a person's phone, WhatsApp locked, gallery, locked, everything locked. As if they're in cult. Mtchewww
Is it you phone or is d lock for u ? Mtchewwww
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2016
benueguy:
Zero time(s). Only irresponsible men (boys) have skeleton in their cupboards. Collect a person's phone, WhatsApp locked, gallery, locked, everything locked. As if they're in cult. Mtchewww

ι тιre ғor ѕoмe people oo. вroтнer, yoυ go ѕee ѕecυrιтy code de reacн 12-20 ғor even noĸιa тorcн.

тнeιr paттern na dιe.

мy pнone de open 24/7. open ѕee weтιn yoυ wanт ѕee.,
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2016
fflamingo:
long time ago, when I don't know about streaming, I do download. download and fix this heavenly thing in a deep file(even me wey keep ham no dey see ham sometime). that was how the devilish brother to my gf wanna be to overprotective to her sister. me too I don hide every unclean stuff, deleted messages oh. that was how this devilish uncle open my file ransacked it. in short he saw the heavenly thing. worst thing is he should have asked be one on one, that was how he asked me when all their family dey parlor, me self I dey play game. it wasn't funny cos I can't explain. the preaching I receive from the mother and the brother that day I no fit explain

нaнaнaнaнaнa!! yoυr caѕe de ѕυpreмe coυrт oғ тнaт gιrlѕ нoυѕe
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:
Tu es "tryer" beaucoup grin
Mon Français n'est pas tres bon aussi. cry

I'm sad much... but I feel you're better than me...
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Hahahahaha about 6 years ago, when I was still a teen.... I and my Dad happened to be using the same type of phone. It was on a Sunday, so I took his own phone unknowingly to church and left mine in the sitting room. He didn't goto church that Sunday, so unfortunately a love message entered my phone from a guy I dislike with passion then! My Dad thought it was his phone, so picked up and read it....and went through the prev stupid love messages the dude has been sending to me! When I got home.....kaaaaai......omo see long lecture ooooo! I was soooooooo furious cause it wasn't even a message from someone I was involve with.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Beamborla(f): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Abimbola mi shey sumbori cannur play again ni grin grin

Stop throwing venoms alongside your play. Some people may never recover, you know grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by richling77(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2016
baddestchic:
hehehe

You are cute
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by francotorti(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2016
smithsydny:
Lol. Talk nah.. U just drop half gist.. Talk talk
i tire ooo....make she complete story na,....abeg grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kwencypresh(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2016
kinglekan:
Mama Presh I hail ooo grin grin
papa Presh I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kinglekan: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Stop throwing venoms alongside your play. Some people may never recover, you know grin

Yes Maam! embarassed embarassed
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by HdWizzy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
benueguy:

well that's my type buh I'm not in a cult
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
francotorti:
i tire ooo....make she complete story na,....abeg grin
edakun epp me beg..
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by ladyF(f): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I'm sad much... but I feel you're better than me...
hehehe...sorry ehnn... grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by glossy6(f): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
benueguy:

Now this is funny grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by jude33084(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
benueguy:

[size=30pt]LOOLS[/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? / App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob / My Cousin's Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.