Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? (4184 Views)

If You Live In Benin City, Come In / Do You Live In One Of America's Worst Cities? Detroit, Birmingham And Flint / What Some Family And Friends Think Happen When You Live in America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Vapiti(f): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Oh..HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!!
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Lobasco(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hiiii
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Kexorcist(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Vapiti:
Ok, i believe Nigeria is nice ))
But can you help me..i'm looking through this forum and met many times words that i cann't translate..and all dictionaries of the world give up.. Probably those are slang or common abbreviations... Well, for i'm confused from 'op' 'na' 'dey' PLEASE could you explain?!?! shocked

I can help.

Op = верх. Na = нет. Dey = они.

Можно мне дальше спрашивать.
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by betapikin: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Y
Vapiti:
You are so nice all..Love you grin
Happy Sunday!

Your thread is fun...
I was busy laughing out at the way you use your English.. grin
Don't worry come to naija u will be save especially in if you stay in Lagos or Abuja
Re: Heey Guys, How Do You Live There In Nigeria?!? by Domislaz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Migrate To Australia From Nigeria 2020 / Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? / Moving To Ghana For Greener Pastures Might Be The Best Option For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.