Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian (871 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by APCcrimes: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg still introduces himself as Mark to people he is meeting for the first time.
A Nigerian might have changed his name to Chief Engr Mark Whatsapp Zuckerberg, Eze Gburugburu of Facebook, Balogun of Instagram.

Like one Nigerian dude who adds "owner of nairaland" at the end of his posts. . lol..

3 Likes

Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by sheyguy: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dr. Mark

1 Like

Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
If the guy wey put ''owner of nairaland" for ....... If hin catch u Eennn? Your years for dungeon go pass my own...

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by recievesense: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by ministeriallist: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Naija n titles sha...

1 Like

Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by APCcrimes: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drabeey:
If the guy wey put ''owner of nairaland" for .......
If hin catch u Eennn? Your years for dungeon go pass my own...

Drabeey was Here

I dey wait the mofo.

1 Like

Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by Becina(f): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Prof in ITC ,Engr, Dr ,CEO Facebook undecided Mark Zuckerberg

1 Like

Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by divinehand2003(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM

We Nigerians too like title sha
Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by Bifwoli: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
He'd have 20 expensive cars ,3 private jets ,4 homes and a coterie of parasitic wives and mistresses.

Oh ,and he'd never be seen dead in a cheap t-shirt all the time - that would be beneath him.
Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by 3RNEST(m): 1:49am On Sep 05, 2016
title like the OBA of Facebook...uwa opolopolo
Re: If Mark Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian by FincoApps(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2016
What people don't get is that our culture and way of life is different.... very different. We like people to know we are not just any average person AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....

What makes Mark's simple style and way of life better than ours ? Because he's richer ?... no

I personally don't like his simple way of life and the fact is A LOT of Nigerians would comfortably live a happy, extravagant and luxurious life with quarter of his money... and nothing bad would happen

And for those that believes he actually trekked the streets of Lagos without any form of security, something is wrong with you... No human with even half of his money would do that in Nigeria.... and I am 101% sure Mark read a lot about Nigeria before coming

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2017 / Itunes Gift Card Needed....sell At The Best Rate / Google Is Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.