Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. (3432 Views)

IT Person Wanted In Portharcourt / Customer Service Officer Wanted Around Lekki / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
I am searching for someone who can wash my clothes and arrange the rooms in my apartment, 4 times in a month. 10k a month.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by youngest85(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
darknez:
I am searching for someone who can wash my clothes and arrange the rooms in my apartment, 4 times in a month. 10k a month.

Thanks.

Do u av washing machine?

1 Like

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by oluwatunde1984(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
I can do it , I stay at awoyaya my number is 08060304893

please consider me I beg you in name of God
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwatunde1984 thank you for your interest but I am not sure a guy can be as effective as a lady.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by weldersmind(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
darknez:
Oluwatunde1984 thank you for your interest but I am not sure a guy can be as effective as a lady.

I smell something

2 Likes

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by amuokuko: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2016
darknez:

Cucuma say u dey find fork..

Nigeria slave master, carry those cloth to a dry cleaner nd see if u won't be paying 20k a month talkless other chores..

2 Likes

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by siwajus: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm....just passing by

1 Like

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Still searching.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Chrisjane(f): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2016
lnterested. 08094325247
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by nhurhetee(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tunde, 07085299080.!!
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Chrisjane you are a graduate. I don't think this job will be ideal for you.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
A lady is effective , well he who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Chrisjane(f): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
darknez:
Chrisjane you are a graduate. I don't think this job will be ideal for you.
Yea. Is for someone that needs it.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Taduma1(f): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
am also interested...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by missbae(f): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
darknez:

Thanks.

09058906615....u'd like working with her
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Taduma1:
Here's School cert , meaning am also interested...

Hi,

I see that you indicated interest in a similar role in Portharcourt. I live in Lagos and unlike the other advert, I don't have any arrangement for a live-in house help.

I am a bachelor and I don't want a lady living in my apartment, no matter how professional she may be.
I want someone who can come in early, do her job and leave, with little or no interaction.

My preference is also for someone who lives between Ajah and Awoyaya, no further. This would help me do my due diligence with little or no hassles.

The job is strictly cleaning the two bedrooms, a fairly large living room with furniture, the kitchen, 3 toilets, the staircase and then do the laundry. 2 of the toilets include a bath area.

There is no washing machine. If there was one, I'd do my laundry myself. However, the individual will only be responsible for washing other clothes apart from my work clothes. A laundry service handles that.

On a lighter note, I am not one who deprives people of their earnings. The individual works well and I pay the agreed sum after 30 days, though the job is only one time a week I.e 4 times a month.

PS: The individual must be personable. I wouldn't want someone who works with a frown.

If you think you are the person I described above, then let me know and I will give you a ring.

Thanks.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 09, 2016
missbae:

....u'd like working with her

Thanks for this.

Please does she live around the Ajah environ?
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Taduma1(f): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Taduma1:
Hi,

I see that you indicated interest in a similar role in Portharcourt. I live in Lagos and unlike the other advert, I don't have any arrangement for a live-in house help.

I am a bachelor and I don't want a lady living in my apartment, no matter how professional she may be.
I want someone who can come in early, do her job and leave, with little or no interaction.

My preference is also for someone who lives between Ajah and Awoyaya, no further. This would help me do my due diligence with little or no hassles.

The job is strictly cleaning the two bedrooms, a fairly large living room with furniture, the kitchen, 3 toilets, the staircase and then do the laundry. 2 of the toilets include a bath area.

There is no washing machine. If there was one, I'd do my laundry myself. However, the individual will only be responsible for washing other clothes apart from my work clothes. A laundry service handles that.

On a lighter note, I am not one who deprives people of their earnings. The individual works well and I pay the agreed sum after 30 days, though the job is only one time a week I.e 4 times a month.

PS: The individual must be personable. I wouldn't want someone who works with a frown.

If you think you are the person I described above, then let me know and I will give you a ring.

Thanks.

U're welcome, firstly am presently in Lag with accommodation. secondly i dont live in de axis you made mention up over der and i think i can make it since de place is still within Lagos . Lastly am always a happy P , no matter what am facing or passing through I'll neva be a (saddist).
And regards Port-Harcourt of a thing , i was in my home town then and i av my aunt in PH for my accommodation, but sorry the job is a big scam , just kept my cool .
And i dont know if to call myself a desperado or not, just that my bible keep referring me to (Proverb6:9-11, 12:11, 19:15&24, 20:4&13, 21:25, 26:15-16 ) that's why i consider your offer a better one that'll give chance for anoda opportunity. Thanks for your time and sorry if am being rude with any of my word. please if ders any typographical or grammatical error do point out cause i too want to learn. Thankz....

Where in Lagos will you be coming from?
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Pamelayoung: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Orishirishi!

1 Like

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Taduma1(f): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016

Idita

1 Like

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by missbae(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
darknez:

Thanks for this.

Please does she live around the Ajah environ?

she used to live in lekki one but she is now somewhere on the mainland....I only recommended her because she does it for lafarge staff quarters at ikeja n I can guarantee she is not a thief..
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2016
missbae:

she used to live in lekki one but she is now somewhere on the mainland....I only recommended her because she does it for lafarge staff quarters at ikeja n I can guarantee she is not a thief..

Okay, thanks.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Taduma1:

Idita

I am not familiar with the place.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Taduma1(f): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Taduma1(f): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Taduma1:
I am not familiar with the place.

Is within Eko

Eko is far. Won't work.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by Taduma1(f): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by amakablessing(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Unemployment in Nigeria, may God help his people

1 Like

Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by nhurhetee(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
You should pls consider a guy @least!!
I stay around Ajah, Jakande to be precise.
You can hook me up if you change your mind.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by nhurhetee(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am diligent, honest and hardworking.
Just consider , 07085299080.
Re: Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis. by sisisioge: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2016
darknez:

Hi,

Thanks.

May I apply? Show me the cash grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Firebrand Ind. Ltd. / Graduate Trainee At Custodian & Allied Insurance Plc 2017 / L Need Job In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.