Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland (3030 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by daveyjay(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
EgusiSoup:

She was one of those who referred to GEJ as an "ineffectual Buffoon" now she is fast forwarding 2019 so she can vote GEJ back.

Please enjoy your change undecided

Bad quy! To prepare egusisoup no be small thinq now oh
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
EgusiSoup:

She was one of those who referred to GEJ as an "ineffectual Buffoon" now she is fast forwarding 2019 so she can vote GEJ back.

Please enjoy your change undecided

Hunger is the best medicine.

During the GEJ era, that she-tout was on NL 24/7 posting her stupid1ty all over the place.

These days we hardly see her and the Alausa rogue crew consisting of touts like egift.

Even with the crash on data packages they still can't afford basic Internet .

I can only imagine the kind hunger wey dey blow that she baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by daveyjay(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

That woman is good example why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Common sense no dey that her curtain tailor head.
#wicked

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Beremx(f): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
[
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by EgusiSoup: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

During the GEJ era, that she-tout was on NL 24/7 posting her stupid1ty all over the place.

These days we hardly see her and the Alausa rogue crew consisting of touts like egift.

You'll notice she has suddenly disappeared. They are all ashamed and full of regret. They can't even stand and defend the dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by daveyjay(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
yes I did campaign for this change. sadly it has become regrettable. I wish 2019 could come fast.

It is understandable! At least U have stopped beinq a Zombie, but I dnt know if the wailer's form is still available, lemme ask secretary bijko....
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
EgusiSoup:

You'll notice she has suddenly disappeared. They are all ashamed and full of regret. They can't even stand and defend the dullard.

She has gone to wh0re herself dinner
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by EgusiSoup: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
daveyjay:

Bad quy! To prepare egusisoup no be small thinq now oh

undecided

Man must not live by Egusi alone
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by daveyjay(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
EgusiSoup:

undecided
Man must not live by Egusi alone
I tell U! Else hunqer qo kill man pikin
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by SlayerSupreme: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

That Tonye nah heavy traitor.

He will never progress in life as we all know he has no conscience.
Tonye is usually chameleon-like,switching this way and that. It's not a good one,especially for a man but bro take it easy...
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by nduchucks: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bottom line: No pain no gain.
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by SlayerSupreme: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
There's a difference between criticizing Buhari and abusing him. I think Severusnape should be awarded for the most insulting nairalander towards the President. grin
Let's sound politically correct and call it "heavy criticism"
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Beremx(f): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Let's sound politically correct and call it "heavy criticism"
If you choose to put it that way. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kyase:

So true.
He criticise without hate.
And not a tribal bigot like some.
Doesn't insult the president.
That yeye BeeBee0oh been no dey insult but this days e don join them.
Hope e get rope hang himself.
Nawa oh! Never knew i yeye sef undecidedI undecided

But, I didn't join any people oh just that the more I try to keep calm, Buhari comes up with one archaic policy & it will chatter my calmness. Sorry oh
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tonyebarcanista, I see your chameleon azz lurking here.
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by SlayerSupreme: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

That woman is good example why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Common sense no dey that her curtain tailor head.
You're not smiling this night o
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

You're not smiling this night o

I am exposing the shills, e-touts ,chameleons like that tonyebarcanista, traitors and useful idi0ts
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Tonye is a useful idi0t not to be taking seriously.

He is a confirmed e-tout who gbawe exposed as a shill for hire.

The dunce was a pro-Buharist zombie prior to Gbawe exposing him as a fraud.

At least irredeemable Afonja zombies like vedaxcool, Omenka , Modath and co, support Buhari from a sectarian standpoint. But what do we call our resident useful idi0t Tonyebarcanista who was ready to sell his conscience for a cask of schnapps like that fellow fool Omojuwa?

What makes a great critic is not his unguarded utterances but his ability to look at a situation objectively and make perfect judgment as human limitations permit. Throwing shades and name calling never show you as a serious individual nor a mature being, rather, it paints you as an ignorant that celebrates his lack of knowledge in public glance.

I never forced tonyebarcanista down your throat neither does he demand your egomaniac accolades. Nairaland is a mycrocosm of the larger Nigeria and for someone to build a media presence just like Tonyebarcanista, then the person deserves respect.

#myopinionmyheadache#qoutemenot#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

What makes a great critic is not his unguarded utterances nor his abolity to look at a situation objectively and make perfect judgment as human limitations permit. Throwing shades and name calling never show you as a serious individual nor a mature being, rather, it paints you as an ignorant that celebrates his lack of knowledge in public glance.

I never forced tonyebarcanista down your throat neither does he demand your egomaniac accolades. Nairaland is a mycrocosm of the larger Nigeria and for someone to build a media presence just loke Tonyebarcanista, then the person deserves respect.

Rubish.

Only ignoramus like you who form a majority here fall for that cheapskate hustler called TonyeBarcanista.

And yes, I reserve the right to ciritisize TonyeBarcanista as being a fraud that he is because that is what he is.

A man with no principles and with a malleable character should never be taken seriously talk more of being celebrated.

And finally, since TonyeBarcanista wants to be described as a social critique then he ought to be ready to subject himself to his own dose of critism .

Now Gtfo my mentions

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Rubish.

Only ignoramus like you who form a majority here fall for that cheapskate hustler called TonyeBarcanista.

And yes, I reserve the right to ciritisize TonyeBarcanista as being a fraud that he is because that is what he is.

A man with no principles and with a malleable character should never be taken seriously talk more of being celebrated.

And finally, since TonyeBarcanista wants to be described as a social critique then he ought to be ready to subject himself to his own dose of critism .

Now Gtfo my mentions

The greatest crime in human society is not lack of knowledge but pretence that one posses what he doesn't have. Crime of ignorance and self delusion. In your knowledge of criticism and practicum; is calling someone an i.diot a value judgement?

Tonyebarcanista, on nairaland is what you ever wanted to be. Hate can't get you there bro, just be persistent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
make una leave my Beremx alone oooo

it takes brave heart to admit mistake so she deserves commendation not the other way round.

GBTYO bro get some small chill on my guy naaa cool
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
Paulpaulpaul:

The greatest crime in human society is not lack of knowledge but pretence that one posses what he doesn't have. Crime of ignorance and self delusion. In your knowledge of criticism and practicum; is calling someone an i.diot a value judgement?

Tonyebarcanista, on nairaland is what you ever wanted to be. Hate can't get you there bro, just be persistent.

[/s]
Nonsense trash
Thank me later engineerboat cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
Paulpaulpaul:

What makes a great critic is not his unguarded utterances but his ability to look at a situation objectively and make perfect judgment as human limitations permit. Throwing shades and name calling never show you as a serious individual nor a mature being, rather, it paints you as an ignorant that celebrates his lack of knowledge in public glance.

I never forced tonyebarcanista down your throat neither does he demand your egomaniac accolades. Nairaland is a mycrocosm of the larger Nigeria and for someone to build a media presence just like Tonyebarcanista, then the person deserves respect.

[/s]
still talking trash
don't tempt me to talk because

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:
Tonyebarcanista, I see your chameleon azz lurking here.

bro chill naaa
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

There is a reason why there is a word termed "idi0t" because there are idi0ts in abundance in the real world even though NL censors the term.

And for you to think I am here to elicit patronage from the majority plebs that lap up on Tonyebarcanista's regular idocy he serves here then you are really deluded.

Rather, I am here to look at the messenger as well as the message. If both don't tally then it's a fraud. In the case of that chameleon, he is neither worthy to be called a messenger of reasoning because he has no message.

Now you can worship you chameleon diety Tonyebarcanista but my message here is that Tonye is a fraud and a cheapskate hustler looking for a meal ticket.

Now let that sink in.
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
bloodkiIler:

bro chill naaa

That dude is what we don't need.

We must be bold to face the truth and tell ourselves the truth and not fall for e-touts like that hustler.

Mind you, these touts where instrumental in selling the current gerriatic in Aso Rock as a messiah to the gullible .

A useful id0t indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Kyase(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh! Never knew i yeye sef undecidedI undecided

But, I didn't join any people oh just that the more I try to keep calm, Buhari comes up with one archaic policy & it will chatter my calmness. Sorry oh

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2016
[b]as for the award regarding this thread
forget sentiments
forget sweet talking

SeverusSnape is the main man here really admire that guy's style
soo brutal and devoid of insults but brutal as in he gat no chill for the kunu drinking mallam in aso Rock.

another person is Firefire cheesy this guy ee if am from the other side (apc) this guy will be soooo annoying ( i know he's soo annoying to every zombies) because he sees nothing i mean nothing good in bullharry.

then the bronze goes to one Prophet like that called onatisi hmmmm every predictions about Buhari's government from that guy is always 100% correct me sef dey fear am he's currently nicknamed nairaland tb joshua grin

others are
cktheluckyman
Chukwudi44
temitemi1
and all brutal but objective comrades
no time for petting they'll get it brutal.

they're now teaching us how to play opposition to run away from the heat but no way we'll serve them hot. thanks to Fayose, FFK, Deji and Reno Omokiri recently that's what we call opposition not some sweet talk epistle. that's why they're trying to silence those guys.
no time for smooth talk they taught us to be brutal so brutal we shall be as for me general Bloodykiller demdem is always my mentor in brutal criticism, Elrufai my mentor and lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard my patron i learnt my ways from them [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Incrizz(f): 1:10am On Sep 05, 2016
H♏M... cheesy cool

Someone needs to keep GBTYO talking please tongue

*Lincolnburrows I have a feeling you'd like sturvvs like this.

(Shhh people..no derailing please!!!)
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by waice6571: 4:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Beremx:
no be small thing! E be like say make tomorrow be 2019.

too bad!

I salute ur courage

Despite all your hardliner stand durring the last election, you can retrace your steps and face reality.

Dezombified agent of change. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by onatisi(m): 4:31am On Sep 05, 2016
GBTYO:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. / The "Yoruba Summit" And The Politics Of Ignorance / Breaking News: Prof. Osinbanjo Pictured With Minister Trading Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.