Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland (2994 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by kingbus: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
It will be interesting those who have been the most active critic of apc and buhari on nairaland .
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by youngest85(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
kingbus
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by kingbus: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
kingbus
clap for yourself
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by divinehand2003(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Smellymouth and mynd44

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
tonyebarcanista, the most eloquent and vibrant critics of nairaland
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
So true.
He criticise without hate.
And not a tribal bigot like some.
Doesn't insult the president.
That yeye BeeBeeOoh been no dey insult but this days e don join them.
Hope e get rope hang himself.
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by idris4r83(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tonyebarcanista, Chukwudi44, temitemi etc
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Tonye is a useful idi0t not to be taking seriously.

He is a confirmed e-tout who gbawe exposed as a shill for hire.

The dunce was a pro-Buharist zombie prior to Gbawe exposing him as a fraud.

At least irredeemable Afonja zombies like vedaxcool, Omenka , Modath and co, support Buhari from a sectarian standpoint. But what do we call our resident useful idi0t Tonyebarcanista who was ready to sell his conscience for a cask of schnapps like that fellow fool Omojuwa?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by buskie13(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
pity y'all naming ppl here so that DSS and all these evil Buhari forces go nab them @ home one after the other...

This is a govt of the tyrant..

op pls tell me what you're to gain by wanting to know the critics of this govt

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
buskie13:
pity y'all naming ppl here so that DSS and all these evil Buhari forces go nab them @ home one after the other...

This is a govt of the tyrant..

op pls tell me what you're to gain by wanting to know the critics of this govt

The Duara Secret Service is full of ab0ki dunces.

I will rather fear an ant than those fools.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by SlayerSupreme: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
You all are learning. SeverusSnape is the most consistent critic of Buhari. TonyeBarcanista usually comes from a partisan perspective...as expected.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by buskie13(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

The Duara Secret Service is full of ab0ki dunces.

I will rather fear an ant than those fools.
i hear you...by the time dem give u half-done beans chop phinish...ur fear go reactivate
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
buskie13:
i hear you...by the time dem give u half-done beans chop phinish...ur fear go reactivate

I be like afonja for your eye?

And why I go fear them?

Wetin be my business with DSS ?

Is it because I criticize that gerriatic old goat in Aso Rock?

I will call Buhari a fool everyday even if they pass a law criminalizing insults on that dunce.

Buhari is not only a fool but a boko dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
You all are learning. SeverusSnape is the most consistent critic of Buhari. TonyeBarcanista usually comes from a partisan perspective...as expected.
That Tonye nah heavy traitor.

He will never progress in life as we all know he has no conscience.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Emycord: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

tonye na cameleon

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emycord:
tonye na cameleon

I will rather trust a thousand omenkas then that traitor.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by tunde1200(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tonye number one
Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Tonye is a useful idi0t not to be taking seriously.

He is a confirmed e-tout who gbawe exposed as a shill for hire.

The dunce was a pro-Buharist zombie prior to Gbawe exposing him as a fraud.

At least irredeemable Afonja zombies like vedaxcool, Omenka , Modath and co, support Buhari from a sectarian standpoint. But what do we call our resident useful idi0t Tonyebarcanista who was ready to sell his conscience for a cask of schnapps like that fellow fool Omojuwa?

GBTYO:

Hope you find happiness afterwards...

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Hope you find happiness afterwards...

How d hustle ?

You don sign with Aisha Ricetivists?

Get involved mumu

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Beremx(f): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
There's a difference between criticizing Buhari and abusing him. I think Severusnape should be awarded for the most insulting nairalander towards the President. grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by EgusiSoup: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
There's a difference between criticizing Buhari and abusing him. I think Severusnape should be awarded for the most insulting nairalander towards the President. grin

Hypocrites everywhere.

When you were insulting the President GEJ it was right in your eyes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by daveyjay(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197,but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N419.
It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.
It took PDP 16 years to bring car assembly plants to Nigeria ,but it took APC just 1 year to send all the car manufacturing companies out of the market.
It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N8,000 per bag,but took APC 1 year to sky rocket it to N23,000 per bag.
It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries,but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.
It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow,
but it took APC 1 year to apply policies which made banks to sack more staff.
It took PDP 16years to make the economy the 3rd fastest growing in the world and the largest in Africa, it took APC 1year to make it one of the worse economy in the world, same with Zimbabwe.
The worst administration of PDP is far better than the best of APC.
Now be the judge, who has really destroyed Nigeria?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Beremx(f): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
daveyjay:
It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197,but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N419.
It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.
It took PDP 16 years to bring car assembly plants to Nigeria ,but it took APC just 1 year to send all the car manufacturing companies out of the market.
It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N8,000 per bag,but took APC 1 year to sky rocket it to N23,000 per bag.
It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries,but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.
It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow,
but it took APC 1 year to apply policies which made banks to sack more staff.
It took PDP 16years to make the economy the 3rd fastest growing in the world and the largest in Africa, it took APC 1year to make it one of the worse economy in the world, same with Zimbabwe.
The worst administration of PDP is far better than the best of APC.
Now be the judge, who has really destroyed Nigeria?
I dey vex seriously!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
I dey vex seriously!!

Your suffer never begin.

This is the foolishness you rigoursly campaigned and insulted others for.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by daveyjay(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
I dey vex seriously!!

Sister, U no vex pass me oh! The 'chanqe' wave hit me badly

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by Beremx(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
daveyjay:

Sister, U no vex pass me oh! The 'chanqe' wave hit me badly
no be small thing! E be like say make tomorrow be 2019.

too bad!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by EgusiSoup: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:
I dey vex seriously!!

U never start undecided

Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by EgusiSoup: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:

too bad!

So you now wish GEJ should come back? undecided
Keep enjoying your change..

*spits**

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by daveyjay(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beremx:

too bad!
U wantu fast-forward the hands of time??! But U heavily campaiqned for this chanqe??!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by GBTYO: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
daveyjay:

U wantu fast-forward the hands of time??! But U heavily campaiqned for this chanqe??!

That woman is good example why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Common sense no dey that her curtain tailor head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by ConqueredWest: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Afonjas will like to know whom to ask for his ban

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Constitent Critic Of Buhari On Nairaland by EgusiSoup: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
daveyjay:

She was one of those who referred to GEJ as an "ineffectual Buffoon" now she is fast forwarding 2019 so she can vote GEJ back.

Please enjoy your change undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Political Parties Disown Coalition With PDP, Forms Alliance To Back Buhari’s / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: As It Happens / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.