Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria (2470 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari And I Poorly Paid / Ameh Ebute On Tom Marino: "FG, Lodge Formal Complaint Against US Congressman" / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by Biafman: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
What is all these fuse. Then Nigeria should manufacture it's own war planes and other security equipments if the USA are refusing to sell them to Nigeria.
Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

The next time you mention me again, one of your family members go die .

No make me swear for you.

I don't argue with fools.

Shift from my side.
the die part got me rolling on the floor

Try another line
Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by rusher14: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Look at the nonsense this zombie idiota wrote?

Couunter him with facts and figures.

The rejoinder from the government on selection of personnel in key positions rests on our constitution. Can you dispute this?

1 Like

Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by GBTYO: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
lustychima:
the die part got me rolling on the floor

Try another line

You go soon get alert from home.
Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by GBTYO: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
rusher14:

Couunter him with facts and figures.

The rejoinder from the government on selection of personnel in key positions rests on our constitution. Can you dispute this?

Why was that lying sonofabitch Lai Mohammed silent on the Shiite and IPOB massacre allegation?

One day in the very near future , Buhari and his fellow butchers and their apologists will surely face justice for all their crimes.

God will surely punish them all.

1 Like

Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by Chugavey(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
This propaganda of a FG, they couldn't even provide evidence to counter the senator's claims instead they are wailing like their baby zomies on NL.

1 Like

Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by Paperwhite(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
The congressman man didn't lie.
And Mr lai Mohammed your party the apc didn't know that insecurity anywhere is insecurity everywhere when they wrote to the u.s not to sell arms to Jonathan.
The campaign of calumny apc embarked on to get to power would surely turn against them effectively.
Shei? cheesy grin.idiots desperate power monger.They will have more of it.

1 Like

Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by bonechamberlain(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Paperwhite:
Shei? cheesy grin.idiots desperate power monger.They will have more of it.
it has just started
Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by WhiskeyTangoFox: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2016
From my view, seems even those outside d country r more knowledgeable of wot's goin on within Nigeria than our "all talk and no action leaders". #DISGRACEFUL
Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by YoungB1a(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:
From my view, seems even those outside d country r more knowledgeable of wot's goin on within Nigeria than our "all talk and no action leaders". #DISGRACEFUL
kpopo for u,ur teeth complete
Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm nawaoo who and who made up 42% appointment from south east? Liar Muhammed should take it easy
Re: FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria by eleojo23: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chugayey:
This propaganda of a FG, they couldn't even provide evidence to counter the senator's claims instead they are wailing like their baby zomies on NL.

Don't mind them.
Where is lalasticlala sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east / See Fulani Herdsmen Cows Making Use Of Pedestrian Flyover (photo) / #NEPAwahala Is Trending On Nigerian Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.