Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) (61150 Views)

Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by buffalowings: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
flokii:
Oshey baddest.

Na pastor and celebrity work dey pay pass for Naija now

How far na

How we dey open our own church na

Make we dey collect tithe every week
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros, anytime I'm about falling victim, this song pops up in my head. Then I withdraw and use my money to treat myself right

Kaka kin San 10% fun a won pastor were yen

Ma fowo mi mu guda

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
buffalowings:

Kaka kin San 10% fun a won pastor were yen

Ma fowo mi mu guda
hahahahaha. Gulder to saralore cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by theripper3: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Seek first the kingdom of God , but this pi-mp don remove that part, na the "all things shall be added unto you part he stick to".

3 Likes

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by myface: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
upko1:
The business church is moving
STFUareyouG0d:
STFUareyouG0d:
amdoyin82:
See man of God oo
End time pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Isiri: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Christianity. thank u Nairaland Muslim if not for u guz I will still be in dark and rot in hell fire..

2 Likes

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
even Hercules, the son of Zeus didn't have time for such nonsense efizzy
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Isiri: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Christianity. thank u Nairaland Muslim if not for u guz I will still be in dark and rot in hell fire..
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by marvelyole(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
You go fear lifestyle you go fear lavish...
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by elevensept(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Another vain man
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by ReachHard: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS.

WE ARE SEEING IT ALL TODAY
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by NoGawking: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
demsid:
wow. Nice concept. I like that name jpa. But we can't use that again becos nairalanders Av seen it, but sha my people are forgetful, but I'm sure u still av more where that came from. We will discuss more in camera

Definitely WE will

@ smudge2079
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
And jesus rode on a donkey ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by smudge2079(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin
demsid:
wow. Nice concept. I like that name jpa. But we can't use that again becos nairalanders Av seen it, but sha my people are forgetful, but I'm sure u still av more where that came from. We will discuss more in camera
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by RedCapChief(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
989900:
I bow for those who pay tithes at them churches o . . . 'wallahi', that 'mumurity' no be here o! cheesy cheesy undecided
When you pay tithes, you are not paying them because of man. There is no 'mumurity' to it.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by charlyxx9: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
VikingsOO7:
We are in the end times.
Pastor looking like a cultist.
why wouldn't he look to you cause your moniker says all about you so when you see one you should be able to identified because a pot knows a pot when he sees one.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
People, don't be deceived, a lot of cultists and demonically charged people are assuming high sounding Christian titles, not only to legitimize their esoteric and diabolical dalliances but also to legitimize their bent for criminality and darkness...by their fruits you shall know them...a possessed person will invariably act true to his nature, it is your duty not to be ignorant, seduced or fooled by great oratory, charisma or display of wealth and high connections...furthermore, do not envy or be afraid...these sort of people fear the real christian once they meet one.

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by zubby29(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
blinking like 50cents.dats a g pastor. lol
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
charlyxx9:
why wouldn't he look to you cause your moniker says all about you so when you see one you should be able to identified because a pot knows a pot when he sees one.

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by chimony4real: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2016
God will judge every body. is there no poor market woman in his congregation ? or orphans who needs help?.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by charlyxx9: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2016
VikingsOO7:
oloshi,that looks kinda like one of your moronic brother.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Akolawole(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Well.... Fools go to such churches cry

Any Man/woman of God that uses Body guard has lost it completely
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Maximus85(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Fela don talk am finish

Suffer, suffer for world
Enjoy for Heaven
Christians go dey yab
"In Spiritum Heavinus"
Muslims go dey call
"Allahu Akbar"

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

What more can I say?

This Fela is a prophet. Everything he said is happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by OduduaDefender(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Yet some of his church members will be *lavishing* in poverty.

You mean "languishing"?
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by kenx1(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Business is good
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Mykelpato(m): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2016
Royal Scammers

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by lordmayor4(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2016
I was there live. Saw all the razzmatazz
What pained me was when one man prostrated on the flooand touched his shoes, I felt like kicking the man.

It was a splendid occasion though and I'll post personal pictures by morning.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Amitex(m): 12:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Did I hear a "great man of God"? Sorry, we have a GREAT GOD and mere men, whose fleeting breath can be extinguished in seconds.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by AMcJB2000: 1:46am On Sep 05, 2016
lol [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by ebenholer(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2016
orijintv:
No Difference Between This One And A Well Paid Naija Yahoo Boy !!! THEY Are All SCAMMERS angry
It is an Africans ignorance to believe there is no legitimate wealth but when can that thought go off our mind so as for many of us to rise to higher level of success. You never can tell if his wealth was not I'll-gotten.

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Gkemz: 2:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Jesus taught us humility and showcased it by washing the feet of his disciples not minding the fact that he's God in human nature but nowadays its different as our preachers are after riches and material possessions in expense of the gospel of salvation. Jesus, though as God, he had everything but he chose to appear as a simple son of a carpenter not with hummer or limousine
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by cardoctor(m): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2016
Gangster prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.