Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

"Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" (1062 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Parents, Please Always Preview Children Entertainment Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" by victoryofGOD(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
parents, please lets be care about our kids.i saw a situation today and i was frightened...i caught some children today[about five in all] and guess what,a boy -very little boy-was putting is hand into the private part of the girl.when they saw me coming they now run away...when i tried to tell the parents about it, they just ignored it and waved it away.please lets be careful about what we do infront of them,their heart are still soft and easily forged.once again PLEASE!!!!!!!

Royalron Please Take Over And Diseminate The Piece Of Information
Re: "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" by Flexherbal(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
I feel you.
Re: "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" by igbalodehunter(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
KONJI.
Re: "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" by victoryofGOD(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
igbalodehunter:
KONJI.
so you are telling me little babies are having konji too?
Re: "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" by igbalodehunter(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2016
victoryofGOD:
so you are telling me little babies are having konji too?
Remembered during my ND days was in my room watching a movie wth my friends so my landlords child abt 3yrs came in looking 4 hs dad bt later sat down watching wth us suddenly a sex scene came up wth none of us aware d boy hasnt left.I looked towards d door to see d boys joystick hard visible from hs pants.
Re: "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lmao i never even see my dad and mom kissed for once ...lol
Re: "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" by Richy4(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Some times living condition play major role here..... Just imagine a couple living in one bedroom apartment,...

Some times the parents are helpless... Some times when they feel the urge, they cast a quick glance where the kids were sleeping. sometimes i guess they were not too sure if the kid was actually sleeping ... and some of kids might not really be sleeping when their parents were getting down and dirty.....

I have heard about a parent getting down without locking their bedroom door because their child was only 3yrs... he came and jump on top of his father while his father was on top of her mum. The father said the kid was thinking that they were playing horse ride the way he does play with him.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Infidelity So Rampant These Days? / Naija Short Stories For Kids / Will You Date/Marry Your Opposite Or Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.