Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu (1496 Views)

Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim / APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by sayyid(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
By Sunday Abisogun
The Governorship Candidate of the All progressive Congress on Sunday blast the National leader of APC saying Tinubu has lost his popularity long ago before now.

Rotimi Akeredolu SAN. stated this when some members of the APC visited his resident after Sunday Service. He further stated that the people of the state rejected him in 2012 because of Tinubu , He ended his speech by saying Tinubu does not have a vote in the State

http://thisdaywatch.com/i-dont-need-tinubus-support-to-win-any-election-in-ondo-rotimi-akeredolu-blast-tinubu-after-apc-primary/

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Flexherbal(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Beremx(f): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Stop beefing Tinubu and work hard to get elected as the governor of Ondo state.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by daveyjay(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tell them say our eyes don clear, tell them say our eyes don open oh
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
A man woke up and shouted "HolyGhostFire!!

"Wife: what is it, was lion chasing you?.

Man: that would have been better.

Wife: what is it then

Man: I nearly voted Buhari again in my dream

Wife: Blood of Jesus! Honey, lets pray!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by madridguy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
I smell lies.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
If I were him, I will save dis statement till after the election

And I av emerged victorious
He shouldn't b chasing rat wen he should bordered abt winning d election first

That if dis statement is true and correct....coz dis media people can make mind boggling stunts

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by officialfestus(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
I dy come make i march brake make i park well so dat another nairalander nor go hit me for back,before i comment
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by afroniger: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
If truly he said that then it is very unfortunate. He should be magnanimous in victory. He hasn't even won the main election so he should take a chill pill rather than burn bridges.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by andyboi4real(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Watin Concern Me?
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by officialfestus(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tinubu act as if he knows tomorrow, either supporting or against the election if GOD says yes who is tinubu to say no?
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Oblang(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Media and cooked stories Sha. Not even a quote from the so called speech. Is it the same aketi that I heard his speech today or another one...
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Forget it, this is a case of revise psychology in politics and it's working out well for Rotimi and Tinubu. Tinubu's open support to Rotimi would have cost him the party ticket in the primary election. And now they are using the same tactics to prepare for the general elections, too. Tactical support at its best in application.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Gliding(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
lustychima:
If I were him, I will save dis statement till after the election

And I av emerged victorious
He shouldn't b chasing rat wen he should bordered abt winning d election first

That if dis statement is true and correct....coz dis media people can make mind boggling stunts

Of course, he never said that. This is just an attention grabbing headline

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Dcomrade(m): 4:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Already acting like he won the gubernatorial election already!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by blackpanda: 4:55am On Sep 05, 2016
If this statement is true, then akeredolu is one of the dumbest politicians ever. You never win yet and u are already fighting your national leader. Abi u wan decamp ni? Who will accept u??

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Kentroot(m): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Pdp is guna win the election. Dont scam nigerians
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by Kentroot(m): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2016
True talk bro
blackpanda:
If this statement is true, then akeredolu is one of the dumbest politicians ever. You never win yet and u are already fighting your national leader. Abi u wan decamp ni? Who will accept u??
he thinks its easy

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by sayyid(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2016
those people saying Tinubu has no relevance in south west politics again must be joking.
politics is a game, I never believe there's any rancour or fight between Asiwaju and Aketi they are just acting a script
Re: I Don’t Need Tinubu’s Support To Win Any Election In Ondo -Rotimi Akeredolu by spako4(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Fake news by mischievous faceless people

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life In Danger, See Evidence (photos) / Photos From The Funeral Of Former IGP, Etim Okon Inyang / Governor El-rufai Is More Guilty Of Inciting Violence (this Is Proof)reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.