Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie (18701 Views)

"Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lauretta Onochie, special assistant on new media to President Muhammadu Buhari, says former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar cannot win in his local government if he contests the 2019 presidential election.

Abubakar, who defected to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday, was quoted to have said he will definitely beat Buhari, should he decide to seek re-election in 2019.

But speaking on Politics Today, a programme on Channels TV, Onochie said, “Atiku has lost touch with reality”.

Onochie said: “Atiku may have had that weight some years ago but over the years he’s been losing that weight and at the moment, I can tell you the even in his local government area in his native Adamawa, he can’t win any election.

“So where is the weight? I think Alhaji Abubakar Atiku has lost touch with reality; I think he needs to check again.

“He is known to hobnob from one party to the other when he cannot have control in that party.

“President Buhari is not competing with him at the moment. What he’s trying to do is to pull President Buhari out of the good work he’s doing and to come to wallow in the mud with him.

“The president also knows that the ban on politics has not been lifted; so, he is not going to come out to wallow in the mud with him.”

On Abubakar’s claim that the All Progressives Congress (APC) had failed Nigerians, Onochie said “absolute bunkum! There is nothing that is further from the truth than what the former vice-president Atiku Abubakar has said.

“Nigeria was on its knees when this present government came into place and it was the same PDP that he has now returned to that has kept Nigeria on its knees for a period of 16 years. It was not under the APC that the economy of the nation almost collapsed right under our eyes.

“I don’t see how this government has caused this problem that it is grappling with today. And this government is trying very hard to clean the mess that this government made over the last 16 years.

“Nobody should expect that these problems will be sorted out in three years. It is not done anywhere.

“As we speak, there is no inch of this country that is still under the occupation of Boko Haram. A lot needs to be done and this government is doing more.”

Asked why the APC has been unable to deliver on its mandate to provide employment, Onochie said the money laundered in the previous administration is to blame.

She, however, added that the Buhari-led government cannot be said to have failed as “jobs are being created every day. It is doing all the best it can. I will not accept nor agree that this government has failed in the aspect of job creation”.

https://www.thecable.ng/219862-2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
IPOB Yoots, Come And Defend The President Of Biafran Come 2019!

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
#PMB1523

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Archangel15: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Archangel15: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Adamawa that Buhari is trying to reduce the population through the instrument the fulani herdsmen?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by onlyAtikucan: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
This Atiku move to PDP dey seriously pain this useless government, come 2019..we shall all ARTICULATE this country into growth and development, no matter how many aid or AIDS grin grin grin open their gutter mouth...sai Baba Atiku

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Archangel15: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[/s]

Buhari is the president of the zombies BMC republic

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by GoggleB(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari wey don dey use population reduction strategy to reduce adamawa people..

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by chefremy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
It would be a mistake if he wins the primary election in pdp, then pdp should forget it.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by GoggleB(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
PMB himself cannot come out and say this LUBBISH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by GoggleB(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
chefremy:
It would be a mistake if he wins the primary election in pdp, then pdp should forget it.
I prefer LAMIDO to ATIKU tho..

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by mazimee(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You were shouting like this during the Anambra election, going from thread to thread during What you know how best to do.

We all know how you disappeared immediately the result was announced

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by amjoseph19: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Old Hag, why are guys trembling ever since Atiku decamped?

Atiku is surely not what I want for my country Nigeria. But he is still hundred times better than Buhari.

Buhari is not just a tested failure, He is the father of all the ill vice in the county. Nepotism, tribalism, religion fanatic, Hate speech are norms associated with Buhari. he is famous in all those norms. he is also very corrupt and incompetent. They biggest Private investment buhari ever managed on his own is a few head of cows. upon all the money he stole when he was a head of state, he couldn't even open a pure water factory with it. That shows how shallow and disoriented he is.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
[s]
amjoseph19:
Old Hag, why are guys trembling even since Atiku decamped?

Atiku is surely not what I want for my country Nigeria. But he is still hundred times better than Buhari.

Buhari is not just a tested failure, He is the father of all the ill vice in the county. Nepotism, tribalism, religion fanatic, Hate speech are norms associated with Buhari. he is famous in all those norms. he is also very corrupt and incompetent. They biggest Private investment buhari ever managed on his own is a few head of cows. upon all the money he stole when he was a head of state, he couldn't even open a pure water factory with it. That shows how shallow and disoriented he is.
[/s]

Keep Your 5% Votes For Nnamdi Kanu, Inugo Nwa ipob! grin grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by amjoseph19: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
If it is left between Atiku and Buhari, I bet you SS and SE will give 95% of their vote to Atiku.
Atiku over that Islamic fanatic illiterate any day anytime.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by deebest(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
looking at it critically, both are not fit... just that one is fitter than the other..

Nigeria is not worth having these self-centred oldies as her President, seriously.

I only wish PDP can produce a better person to face Buhari com 2019.. Buhari should go nd take take of himself coz he will spend more than half his regime (if elected in 2019) on treatment abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dirty looking hag-wh0re,you are way beneath Atiku, who won honor a skank like u with a reply

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
don't understand why una dey abuse our SHI MAIL

abeg make una allow her make her pay..

the kids are hungry..
the parents are angry..
funds are low..

BMC employees must survive...
after all..na..

"God bless our hustle "..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by uwa1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Doerstech(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
He already won the votes of my house....

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by DLondonboiy: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku we know...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by suxkill: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash,trash n trash!!!

Typical bmc rant.

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by kay29000(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol!
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by BruncleZuma: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by edo3(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
So says the witch.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ashawo, are you his LGA chairman?

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by danduj(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
ONE KIDNEY COST 26M NARIA...
Sell your kidney = 26 m
Login to bet9ja. - odds of 2 X 26M = 52m
Buy another kidney= 52-26 = 26m
Profit= 26m
Health intact (Quick maths!)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin

∆ Who's Lauretta Onochie is she the former PDP chairman? She knows nothing!!! I'm sorry ∆

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by johnstar(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abeg dis election na ow man ppl dey contest

So i fit knw hu i go vote for

Abeg no mention bubu oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by HAH: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
This haggard ugly woman sef

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie by AishaBuhari: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And The Stalemate In Lagos East Senatorial District / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC Over Tinubu’s Election Eve Bullion Vans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.