Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Which Bank Is The Most SME Friendly Between First Bank And Diamond Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most SME Friendly Between First Bank And Diamond Bank (1158 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Most SME Friendly Between First Bank And Diamond Bank by CuteTj(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2016
I would like to open a corporate account with an SME friendly bank. A bank that can provide assistance in the form of loans to businesses with fairly huge turnover or small huge turnover.

My research discovered two banks namely First Bank and Diamond Bank.

Corporate account owners, kindly share your views and state the advantages and disadvantage of both banks as a corporate account holder.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most SME Friendly Between First Bank And Diamond Bank by ochuski(m): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Diamond

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most SME Friendly Between First Bank And Diamond Bank by sommyblaze(m): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Diamond

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Online Shopping Stores In Nigeria / Mobile Car Cleaning Service / Get Paid N750 Bonus For Every Vehicle Insurance You Refer To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.