Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 (32310 Views)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Benny Hinn In Lagos! (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ideology(m): 2:36am On Sep 05, 2016
It is official, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome to host Pastor Benny Hinn Live in Lagos, Nigeria.

During the Global Communion service which holds every first Sunday of the month at Believers Loveworld Nation, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome made a public announcement to host Pastor Benny Hinn Live in Lagos, Nigeria, come this October.

Pastor Benny Hinn had officially posted on his official website since June, that He is coming to Nigeria, as part of his worldwide evangelical outreach.

The statement states thus,

“I’m so excited to be back in Lagos with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Christ Embassy Churches!”

Dr. Oyakhilome is well-known, in addition to fellowships that span five continents, as a television host and best-selling author. We’ve had such historic meetings in this area, and I truly believe God has great things in store for these upcoming services with this precious pastor and the wonderful people there. I can’t wait to be part of the precious worship, ministry, miracles, and impartation of the anointing. I invite everyone throughout West Africa to join me for all that God has planned for us there!”

Event Venue – Christ Embassy , LoveWorld Convocation Arena, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Date: Thursday, October 27 – Pastors Conference

Friday, October 28 at 6 PM Saturday, October 29 at 5 PM

Doors open at 4 PM for the Friday evening service and 3 PM for the Saturday evening service.

Admission is FREE, so bring your friends, family and loved ones.

These services are free and open to the public, so come and experience the anointed worship, ministry and healing power of God!

https://ideologiesconcept./2016/09/05/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-to-host-pastor-benny-hinn-live-in-lagos-nigeria/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by smartattorney(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2016
This deserves FP for a better publicity.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by frubben(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2016
How will it make rice 4k.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Seun(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Birds of a feather flock together. They are both very good at making people fall down.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by lielbree: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is pastor Chris back with his wife? Someone said so but I don't know if it's true
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by veekid(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ok; next?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Freedom4us: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
[size=14pt]Let Every Nigerian come and learn how to masturbath oh
from the Master himself![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CDsvu8DM

12 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by jerryunit48: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
smartattorney:
This deserves FP for a better publicity.
Publicity for more Blessings or what Abeg ?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Traffic everywhere...

i. Oregun, Ikeja, Alausa, Ojodu, Ojota traffic
ii. Lagos /Ibadan expressway peak traffic
iii. Ota traffic
iv. Ayobo traffic

Lord Save Us grin

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by LaRochelle(f): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's a programme like this that I would have loved to attend if I were in Lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Bubu4Sea: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Branzy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
business partners

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by admax(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Going to church is what is keeping many people sane in this country.

The over importance of churches to charities cannot be over emphasis. People's mind/heart are renewed daily because of the word of God being preached by Pastors.

Forget about fake Pastors because for something to be fake, there must be original, all you have to do is to locate your own Pastor. The best institutions in Nigeria are owned by Churches and they have been churning our morally and intellectually upright Graduates.

P.S: Be careful whose voice you listen to & watch what you say out of your mouth and To enjoy a life of rest, you need to honour God. You must give God the first place in your life. #PastorBiodun

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by demsid(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Freedom4us:

madman, u no Dey forget something?

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by demsid(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
I was even thinking codeine and bennylyn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by demsid(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Which area the concert wan hold o, make I plan mysef cos these ppl go cause heavy traffic for road that day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by nkechiben(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seun:
They are both very good at making people fall down. Birds of a feather flock together.
Becareful what u say about men of God. Don.t say I didn't warn u!

13 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by SageTravels: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
frubben:
How will it make rice 4k.
Gerarahere mehn

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by ogbiwa: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Glory to God!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
You people on NL dat like insulting MOG, God is watching o. Nting can stop us from the love of christ, not even pastors nor prophets nor money nor angels nor witches and wizards nor friends nor enemies nor principalities nor buhari nor NCAN nor Keyans nor nairalanders nor nl mods nor nl ban. Amen grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by nnalue: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
This kind of meeting is not common. Pastor Benny Hinn will not just come to Nigeria if God did not send him. I will not miss this opportunity o !.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by nkechiben(f): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
lielbree:
Is pastor Chris back with his wife? Someone said so but I don't know if it's true
What's ur business with person family matter? Face ur own problem and leave other people matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by trapQ: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Onogiede(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Some people suppose to know when it's play & real issue,.becarefull

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Seun(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
nkechiben:

Becareful what u say about men of God. Don.t say I didn't warn u!
Is there any verse in the Bible that says we must not criticise preachers? The "touch not my anointed" verse has nothing to do with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by lielbree: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
nkechiben:

What's ur business with person family matter? Face ur own problem and leave other people matter.
He is a public figure! That's the price you pay!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by nkechiben(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Freedom4us:

Till u leave dis earth u' ll never see The man of God back. Where u there when he said it? Continue with ur good rumour about a man of God. I Pity u & ur generation because u don't know the kind of seed ur sowing until u start reaping. JUST CONTINUE WITH UR RUMOUR OK?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by AwesomeHIM: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
For this hard economy, Chris still get money bring Benny come Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by Seun(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
lielbree:
Benny Hinn's marriage also crashed but he has reconciled with his wife. Hopefully Pastor Chris can learn marital reconciliation from him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Was it not Benny Hinn that had an affair with Paula White?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 by kitombo: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Branzy:
business partners

Very correct! Because I know for sure that Benny Hinn is an established Palestinian 'Christian' scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.