Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven (32365 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by ebukajay184: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221255414963683&id=1496027689

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by sweetonugbu: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Says the gatekeepers of heaven

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by ERockson: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Behold the heavens' gateman !! The same way a student pastor deceived some students back in school not wear underwear tight

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
What of John the Baptist that wore only a dress?

Matthew 3:4 (KJV)

4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

Would he get into heaven without wearing trousers?

Or by heaven, maybe you actually mean your own compound where your are in charge, because I know of a man's place where women are not allowed in with trousers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Born2Breed(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Because you don reach heaven.....see him face like ...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Eviana(f): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
I do not believe that clothes (in particular, "pants" wearing) are a "salvational" issue.
After a brief struggle, I personally, discarded my "pants" collection years ago.
The interesting thing was that I never even wore fitted pants...or too-tight pants.
I understand that God's people should dress differently than the world, but I am not quite sure, that threatening the loss of Heaven based on "pants-wearing" is appropriate.

1 Sam. 16:7
"......for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

HOWEVER, the Lord exclusively deals with the "heart".
When He transforms a sinner into a saint, there are noticeable changes that begin to take place...through sanctification.
The Holy Spirit begins His work.
Example:
A lady who perhaps used to wear extremely "tight" or "form-fitted" pants (which include professional, blue-jeans, or casual) will gradually buy less tight or a higher-sized pair of pants so that she is not misrepresenting who she is.
She may eventually figure out that pants no longer work for her and that appropriately "fitted skirts/dresses" are more appropriate for her.
When Christ gets ahold of a person, and he/she truly understands who he/she belongs to, change will take place...gradually..but eventually.
Not every Christian woman, though, will feel convicted about the "pants-wearing" issue.
So if a Christian woman chooses to continue wearing pants, then they should be fitted appropriately.
I love this motto that I heard from a minister:
Whatever is worn should be "loose" enough (pants/shorts/shirts/skirts/dresses), "high" enough (shirts that cover chest area), and "low" enough (skirts/dresses)...to cover business."

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Fool! The prophet speaks true!

This laws do not apply to men. Like their mother Eve, women bring sin into the world.

They must be kept out of Heaven!
Look at this satanic agent disguised as an atheist, who doesn't yet know that this his joke of mocking God while posing as a believer don dry long time ago.

Abeg try something else or come as your true self, because as things stand, the only person you're mocking is yourself.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Harshirama(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
I'm tired of all these man made doctrines that undermine the sacrifice of Jesus. Did the Jesus or the apostles preach about trousers or is that the message of the gospel?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by HeadNigga: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
I believe the Bible is clear on men not wearing women's stuff and vice versa but did the bible actually say trousers are for men? I am curious.

Quote the chapter and verse my brethren.

11 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by idonhammer: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Confused olodo pastor weh no Sabi beta tin

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dear Fake Pastor You And Your Entire Generation will never make Heaven IJN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Can someone tell this lady she is an idiot.

How sure is she that her self will make heaven.
Abi na she be gatekeeper
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nicklaus619(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
And who are you to be so certain about that ? Deputy Jesus Excuse me sir please kindly shut the fvck up with your stupid theory angry

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
December Don dey come all these pastors Don dey start to talk rubbish again.

must this happen every year? angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Osheyy! Assistant Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Jordan97: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by HigherEd: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Foolish talk

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Heylius(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Moda foooka
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by crazyABO(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lemme see all his daughters pix first shocked
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
The bible passage..........

All this fake pastors...... I dey pity all their sheep.......

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Kendumazy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mheeeeeeeeennnnn! The trouser wey i like make my woman dey wear pass. Well, make we still dey enjoy am. When we reach heaven, we go go reason the matter with God.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
there are male and female trousers . both make and female Israelite use to wear a gown like dress

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by phayvoursky(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Says assistant God.

We the people are to blame for giving these buffoons audience.

People who have no business with teaching the scriptures go de yarn dust.

Make Daddy Freeze catch you first.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by megacity: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wao. Women are in trouble
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Politicalman: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these conspiracy theories. So heaven is now determine by dresses you wear? Lol. Evangelist. Evangelist. I greet ur government. Lol

post=84199421]IgbereTV reports that Nigerian Evangelist Dapo Soyemi has said no woman wearing trousers has ever seen Heaven and in actual fact will never see Heaven.

The Evangelist made the claim on Facebook saying, it no one's objection can change the truth of God.

He wrote; “No woman wearing trousers has ever and will ever enter heaven. Your objection cannot change the truth of God.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221255414963683&id=1496027689

http://igberetvnews.com/1148774/woman-wearing-trousers-will-make-heaven-evangelist-dapo-soyemi/[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Alexaonfleek: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Fool! The prophet speaks true!

This laws do not apply to men. Like their mother Eve, women bring sin into the world.

They must be kept out of Heaven!
sorry ooo

St Peter's assistant gatekeeper

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Nvc078: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yes! Trousers have done more harm than good to women's kpekus. God will not take that
Re: Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven by Kingluqman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Den dey wear trouser for Babcock

This man never know anything

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.