Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo (27335 Views)

What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Proffdada: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Sabenko: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
whao, congrats...but u didn't tell us where he went for deliverance
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by teacherbim(f): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by dopedealer(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
This life is a test ground.
Your wealth and children are nothing but test from God
Oh God pls do not let my test and tribulations be has hard as this. Amin. .
Bless this baby oh God and make him a blessing to his generation. Congratulations uncle !!!
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by lekonso: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
God is always faithful if we can hold on to Him
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by dopedealer(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:
The problem he had was from his first wife

Senseless post!!
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by enigma2007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
I'm happy and rejoice with him. The wife too is celebrated.
I pray that as the baby is source of their joy now, he will never become source of sorrow to them. May their testimony be permanent.

Using this as a point of contact to all those looking forward to a thing of joy like this, may their desire be granted. All the TTC, I declare that this year will not pass you by without having your own testimonies.
Lemme guess, ure a BVN of SDK right?
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Reference(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Well, what can I say, congratulations to him, but I wouldn't do such except if specifically instructed, so that it doesn't appear as if one's love and desires for a child outweighs concerns for the wife's health. I could remember vividly while visiting a maternity when a family friend welcomed their second and the man rushed to inquire about whether it was a boy or girl and the nurse was like, oga you no go ask about ya wife first. Sure that was a mistake. Of course she was more important than the child, and I strongly suggest this man calls it quits after this.

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by NaBanga: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
The husband was quite careless with his wife. After the second stillbirth, did they consult a doctor? A child was finally born at the expense of the wife's life. He now has his new baby and will take on a new wife. God bless the child, but the man contributed to the death of child's mother.

2 Likes

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by poundlander: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

the problem HE had?, I think the first wife was the victim here, she suffered the stillbirth more and unfortunately lost her life in the process. while we celebrate the new dad and mum, let's empathize the late old wife

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
So happy for him
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Awoofawo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aiye yi o koni le koko mo e lara, ..............................Tebi Tara....................Omo tutu jojolo o eleje tutu, you are welcome...................pampamra pampamra ramm panram panran!

Who go hit floor with me and shake to Sunny Ade number
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by repogirl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's the first wife that died because all of a kid that I feel sorry for. After several stillbirths they kept trying until she died.
Now the man is going on with his life with another family. Too bad

4 Likes

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by poundlander: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Sabenko post=49091384]whao, congrats...but u didn't tell us where he went for deliverance

deliverance indeed! it's a good thing to have child/children, but sadly not everybody will do. those that are not fortunate to have neither sinned more nor demonized.
in my opinion, the new dad should be more sensitive enough, by not bringing the late wife to his celebration.
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Berbierklaus(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

And she had to pay for it by dying while trying to give him a child abi

Na woman own loss for this world

I am disappointed in this comment undecided

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

And she had to pay for it by dying while trying to give him a child abi

Na woman own loss for this world

I am disappointed in this comment undecided

I think it was the second wife that Gave him the child
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Berbierklaus(f): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

I think it was the second wife that Gave him the child

The first wife DIED trying after FIVE times vizkiz

you have sisters o
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

The first wife DIED trying after FIVE times vizkiz

you have sisters o

oh, really? And why are you bringing my sisters into this?
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Berbierklaus(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

oh, really? And why are you bringing my sisters into this?

Yes really,your statement is inhumane.

And I'm not bringing your sisters into it,just reminding you that you have some,and I'm sure you won't pray they suffer same fate

controversial comments are fun but not in situations like this,even animals feel "pity"

its spicy
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Yes really,your statement is inhumane.

And I'm not bringing your sisters into it,just reminding you that you have some,and I'm sure you won't pray they suffer same fate

controversial comments are fun but not in situations like this,even animals feel "pity"

its spicy

That is not a controversial comment. You only added sentiments to your judgment. That much stillbirths from one woman? You think there is nothing wrong somewhere

Yeah I know
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by folu4real(f): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
humm victory at last. I cover that baby with the blood of Jesus.
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Berbierklaus(f): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

That is not a controversial comment. You only added sentiments to your judgment. That much stillbirths from one woman? You think there is nothing wrong somewhere

Yeah I know

Stop been hardheaded for once and see the light.

that comment reeks of insensitivity.
And its not about sentiment,you are blaming a dead person for the woes she passed through.

If something is wrong somewhere,it means the somewhere is from the woman?
please don't be myopic.
And even if it was,she should be blamed? did she bargain for such? DEATH?

if you refuse to see reason,then its worst than I thought,your type will blame a woman for the sex of the children
na wa o

4 Likes

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Stop been hardheaded for once and see the light.

that comment reeks of insensitivity.
And its not about sentiment,you are blaming a dead person for the woes she passed through.

If something is wrong somewhere,it means the somewhere is from the woman?
please don't be myopic.
And even if it was,she should be blamed? did she bargain for such? DEATH?

if you refuse to see reason,then its worst than I thought,your type will blame a woman for the sex of the children
na wa o

hmmmn... I got it all wrong then...but you still don't know the first thing about me and what I will do to any woman
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Berbierklaus(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

hmmmn... I got it all wrong then...but you still don't know the first thing about me and what I will do to any woman

I don't think I have anything business in what you will do to a woman

I am only baffled at your earlier comment
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by llade(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Never give up in life.
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I don't think I have anything business in what you will do to a woman

I am only baffled at your earlier comment

Alright. undecided
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
repogirl:
It's the first wife that died because all of a kid that I feel sorry for. After several stillbirths they kept trying until she died.
Now the man is going on with his life with another family. Too bad

That's the way I felt when I read the story
She died and he carried on in his search
May the soul of the departed RIP
I do feel for her and her family

2 Likes

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by jay7(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats to him, may the child live long in God's holy name.
Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by Suspectzero(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Everyone on here giving glory to god for 4 still births and a dead woman. Lool you deluded brainwashed minds would give glory for anything.

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo by pretty16(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
My God is Awesome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent / Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer / My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.